Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 17, 2008 2:12 PM

May 2008
When it goes to me... it's because of my sister :P When I showed her Reborn, she wasn't interested too much, until she saw Belphegor... After long discusions, where Bel was main topic I relize I like him somewhat... so, that's all the story...
When it goes to bel himself I like his voice and fashion sense<lol> His fighting style is also cool :D

So, what made you like our sweet psycho prince?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 18, 2008 4:46 AM

May 2008
he is just soooooooooo cool. he is sweet and insane in one. perfect! (for me) and this scene when he fough with hibari. OMG!

Sep 25, 2008 11:22 PM
Jul 2008
Gimladen said:
fashion sense

Oh, yeah! >D
His fashion sense rules all of Varia and he really creates some laughter in the show. (i.e. when he called Levi an octopus. XD)

He's handsome too and he really has great moves. =)
Apr 27, 2009 8:16 PM

Jun 2008
Hmm.. I actually didnt' start obsessing over him until recently..>_> When he first came out, i went "Yay! An insane one!". But it wasn't until much later when my friend and I had a discussion about him (plus the amount of fandom that managed to worm their way into my brain) that got me "kinda" obsessed with him.. (gotta love his laugh~)
Jun 28, 2009 11:59 PM
May 2009
I like him because he's a really interesting character ^^ And I love his fashion sense :3
Nov 11, 2010 7:50 AM

Oct 2010
A fanart of him was the reason I found out about Reborn. o_O Covered eyes are awesome, and he complements Mammon and Fran well. I like stabbing and insults. *WTF is wrong with me D:*
alter/blast/catch/die/energise/flick/grab/halt/intercept/joke/kill/lock/murder/nick/open/pull/quash/react/smash/track/undermine/vectorise/water/x-ray/yell/zap
---
PRIORITY PETS :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.