Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2012 7:48 PM

May 2010

This area is quite massive with a mess of trees, a variation between sparse and plenty in number, strewn about the landscape, lush green grass and morning dew seem to perpetually linger in the outskirts of the campus.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2012 8:32 PM

Aug 2012
After filling his hunger in the cafeteria, Sora takes notice of a path way that somehow eased the stress that overwhelmed Sora's life. He follows the dirt path for a couple of minutes.

* Sora has officially entered "Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts" *

(Oh, Cow, if you read this, I'm allowing time before I enter our room so get giggle-girl out of there before Sora finds out!! xD)
Oct 14, 2012 8:39 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia enters the area with Pluto right behind her. She explores for a while before she notices Sora walking on a path, so she waves over to him while she heads in his direction.
"Hi, I'm Adaia." She smiles politely.
"Don't think I've seen you around before."

Quisque suos patimur manes.
Oct 14, 2012 8:45 PM

Aug 2012
As Sora pauses for a breather, he sees another student besides himself strolling in this God given land.

"Hey there, I'm Sora Raion." Sora says nonchalantly. "You taking a walk through the woods as well?"
Oct 14, 2012 8:48 PM

Aug 2009
She nods, "Yeah, I never noticed this area before so I thought I'd look around." She looks around, scanning the area, noticing how far the trees go and what a large area it is.
She then looks back at Sora. "Is this even still part of the campus? It's pretty huge."

Oct 14, 2012 8:57 PM

Aug 2012
"Ah, you're right! I wonder if we should be going this far?! Well, since we're here we might as enjoy it since it really is quite nice." Sora joyfully explains.

He continues to explore the forest's light and natural green life. As the birds and bees fill the forest with soothing sounds. Then Sora ears takes notice of something!

Oct 14, 2012 9:02 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia hears the sound as well, her eyes darting in the area it came from as she changes her stance to that of a predator ready to attack.
She whispers, "What the hell was that?"
Pluto, her cat, begins to growl under his breath, arching his back slightly.

Oct 14, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2012
kahmu near before teleporting into a tree to sit and relax

Oct 14, 2012 9:17 PM

Aug 2012
"Holy Cow! It's...it's...a....what the hell is that thing doing?" Sora says with great expression.

He stares at the rabbit that seems to be enjoying itself.

Oct 14, 2012 9:35 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia squints her eyes, trying to make out what ever it is that made the sound.
"Wh-whaa?"

Oct 14, 2012 9:55 PM

Aug 2012
"Ah-umm-err...I think that's a rabbit? Right?" Sora says with questionable doubt. "Umm, here rabbit-rabbit, here boy."

Sora waves his hand back and forth as he tries to attract the rabbit.

( I'll continue with tomorrow when transformation is approved xD )
Oct 14, 2012 10:27 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia sighs, relaxing her stance while Pluto growls a little deeper.
"A rabbit? Huh.. I wonder why my cat is still growling, He should know that rabbits are harmless." She thinks about it for a second then eventually shrugs it off as Pluto just being territorial.
She crouches over, extending her hand toward the rabbit. "Come here little guy.." She smiles.
Pluto begins to hiss as the rabbit hops closer.

Oct 15, 2012 4:33 AM

Aug 2012
The rabbit just glares his crimson red eyes at Sora as he gestures him to come closer when suddenly...

"Holy shit! Did-did tha-at rabbit ju-ust trans-form?!" Sora says as he slowly backs away.

Sora tells Adaia to run as he grabs her arm and pulls her into a deeper part of the forest.

Oct 15, 2012 4:50 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia quickly backs up, returning to her predator stance, ready to move.
"I-I think it did..."
Adaia is pulled by Sora, unwillingly. Pluto follows them through the forest.
Her breathing is getting heavier and becomes apparent in her speech.
"Why are we running?! Don't you have powers of some sort? I'm sure, together, we could definitely take him!"

Oct 15, 2012 4:53 AM

Nov 2010
(Should I kill the rabbit and cook it? :D)
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 15, 2012 4:55 AM

Aug 2012
Sora stops and says "....Oh yeah, you're right." Sora turns around and lets go of Adaia.

Sora gets his stance ready but notices the forest is considerably darker. All of a sudden, several of these warrior rabbits or 'warbits' (Don't judge me) appeared out of nowhere. Sora starts exasperating to the sight of these as his judgement tells him to act cautiously.

"Lion Boost!" Sora shouts as most of his skills are being heightened. "Ready, Adaia?" Sora asks as he gets closer to her.

(Our battle shall start when Shozaia returns!)
Oct 15, 2012 4:57 AM

Aug 2012
(Secondary Post)

As Sora stands ready to fight alongside Adaia, he sees the new student somehow strolling along here.

"Ooii, you shouldn't be out here!" Sora yells.

He sees the warbits turn around and notice her. Sora has now very little time to think of a plan of what to do.
Oct 15, 2012 5:05 AM

Nov 2010
while Mika was walking somwhere in the forest, she was so busy with thinking that she didn't notice the warbits at first but she then turned and waved at Sora "I am oky, but you should worry about yourself first"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 15, 2012 5:30 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia nods her head once in a quick motion, "Hell yeah, I'm ready!"
She first uses a push field in front of her, throwing 2 of the warbits, wounding both of them.
She grins maliciously at the damage she's already done in one move.
Pluto ends up climbing a tree, knowing this situation was too dangerous for him to handle.

Oct 15, 2012 2:41 PM

Aug 2012
Sora turns his head back into the heat of the moment. He then sees Adaia use a rather peculiar move, as two warbits are spontaneously pushed back, injuring them in the process. Sora's mouth drops.

He slaps himself across the face to come back to his senses. He runs towards a warbit and uses a Lion Boosted punch and knocks it straight towards a tree. After hearing a rustling sound above, a warbit drops from a tree and takes Sora by surprise. Sora is knocked back towards the floor. As he looks up, he sees the injured the warbit start to rise up once more.

"Ah damn, this is really going to be trouble" Sora says to himself.
Oct 15, 2012 3:11 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia uses her abilities to lift the warbit that pounced out from the tree and slams him against a huge rock nearby. She is then tackled down by one of the warbits, she struggles to get free as the warbit pins her down, denying her any movement.
Then she just lifts herself up off the ground, the warbit still grasping her wrists.
"Ew, get the hell off me!" She flips them both upside down, mid-air and shakes him loose before it falls.
She rubs her now bruised wrists as she descends back down, scanning her surroundings then looks toward Sora for a second, "How are you holdin' up?"

Oct 15, 2012 3:19 PM

Aug 2012
Intrigued by the commotion bellowing out of the forest, Yuki wandered in at the edge of the forest as he began his decent to the center of the woods.
Oct 15, 2012 3:26 PM

Aug 2012
"These guys are much more annoying than I thought." Sora says as he wipes some dirt of from his lips. "Shit, I didn't think they would hold up this long." He says to Adaia.

Sora gets up and dusts off his pants. He prepares for round two with the warbits. As one of them charges at Sora, he somersaults to the left and quickly performs an inexperienced martial arts kick that he always sees in anime. Surprisingly, it made contact and the warbit tumbled head first into a thorn bush.

"Gah, that thorn bush looks pretty dangerous, looks like that's one down for now." Sora says as he pants while holding arms. "Ah, this is our first meeting but we ended up like this, haha."
Oct 15, 2012 3:45 PM

Aug 2009
She huffs out a chuckle, waving off his comment, "Well, at least it will be memorable, right?" She smirks in his direction before using another force field to push another warbit back, knocking him into the same thorn bush.
She sighs out of exhaustion, "Seeing as that bush keeps helping, I think this it's my new best friend."

Oct 15, 2012 3:52 PM

Nov 2010
Mika was standing a few meters away from them watching quietly, but a warbit appeared out of nowhere and charged toward Mika "my goodness" she said in a nonchalant tone while still standing in her place, then suddenly the warbit split apart and his blood splashed on the near by trees; it was because Mika shape-shifted her hand into a wild animal's claw and teared the warbit apart with it in an intense

(sorry if it sound it like godmoding, warbits aren't supposed to be that strong right? >.>)
Oct 15, 2012 3:54 PM

Aug 2012
After arriving at the scene of this epic battle, Yuki climbed into a tree and sat on a branch watching as the events unfolded. After positioning himself comfortably on the branch he started to watch the three of them lock horns in battle.
Oct 15, 2012 4:04 PM

Aug 2012
As Sora just performed an uppercut on one of the warbits, he sees the new student just violently shred one of the warbits. It was like watching a homicidal maniac with a chainsaw just slicing his victim until the remains can no longer be identified as a human. Sora was in awe.

"Holy shit, that was amazing!" Sora screams out to Mika. "Lion Roar!" Sora shouts with much motivation to end this meaningless slaughter.

( Yeah the warbits aren't necessarily strong, just annoying and crafty, so taking on one of them is relatively simple. But you're move just gave me unwanted images in my head o.o )
Oct 15, 2012 4:12 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia, seeing how her allies seemed well off from this point, decides that she is no longer needed and floats up to a branch near Yuki.
"Enjoying the sights?" She smiles politely in his direction.

Oct 15, 2012 4:19 PM

Nov 2010
(unwanted images? XD)

"I guess I will be having rabi-- I mean warbits for dinner tonight" she said in a nonchalant tone again then smiled "that's what I call saving money" a few more warbits came charging toward Mika, but she began slaughtering them mercilessly making seas of blood forming under her feet; and after witnessing the horrible scene, the other warbits hesitated a bit about attacking her
Oct 15, 2012 4:21 PM

Aug 2012
"Wasn't bad." he said bluntly reaching into his pockets for a packet of neatly rolled cigarettes
"You took your time thats for sure"

balancing a cigarette inbeetwen his lips and lighting it he politely offered her a cigarette.

"6/10 best" He replied cruely, with a twisted smile
Oct 15, 2012 4:32 PM

Aug 2012
After witnessing the most gruesome bloodbath known to warbits, they fled the scene with much despair. Sora looks at Mika, and then at the pools of blood that came from the warbits.

"You are really strong. Anyway, thanks for helping us out." Sora says to Mika as he walks over to give her a pat on the back. He goes to pick up his bag lying idly on the ground somewhere. He looks around, and notices Adaia missing. He looks up to see Adaia and Yuki chilling in a tree.

"Ooii, Adaia, looks like we're done down here! Nice meeting you, I'm going to be heading out now!" Sora shouts while walking towards down the path of the forest.

*Sora exits the forest*

( That was some good fighting you guys! Lol, pretty interesting for a random massacre of rabbits. )
Oct 15, 2012 4:41 PM

Nov 2010
"your welcome, and I thank you for granting me dinner" Mika glanced at the dead bodies of the warbits and grabbed three of them and pulled them closer to her, then she looked up at Adaia and Yuki and waved at them "can any of you two use fire or something? I want someone to burn the rest, it will stink later if I leaved them like that"
Oct 15, 2012 4:44 PM

Aug 2009
She smiles and waves down to Sora as he leaves. "It was nice fighting alongside you, Sora. See you around!"
Adaia then eyes Yuki's cigarettes with wanting.
"I-I didn't know we were allowed to smoke on campus. Could I bum one, please? I'll get you back when I get ahold of some."
She smiles courteously at Yuki.

((Yeah, I didn't think Adaia would see any action at the school any time soon, so thanks for creating the situation. ^.^ And for creating the word "warbits" xD))

Oct 15, 2012 4:48 PM

Aug 2012
"We're not"

As Yuki took a another puff of his cigarette he spun the spare around his fingers.
"I guess if you don't want to break rules you shouldn't, but of course you can have one" he said still toying with the cigarette.
Oct 15, 2012 5:00 PM

Aug 2009
"Well, as long as the headmaster doesn't see, I don't mind. Besides, I doubt he'd ever catch us way out here."
She reaches for the cigarette then pulls a zippo out of her pocket and lights it in a swift movement then puts it back in her pocket.
"Thank you, uh-- Well, I don't think we've been properly introduced before. I'm Adaia." She extends her hand to shake his with a smile on her face.

Oct 15, 2012 5:09 PM

Aug 2012
"Yuki, nice to meet you Adaia" he said with a fiendish smile letting his fangs protrude out of the side of his mouth.

"Soooooo, what exactly happened down there" nodding his head in the direction of the corpses that littered the floor.
"Last time I checked, stuff like that doesn't just happen"
Oct 15, 2012 5:21 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia takes a long drag while she mentally notes that Yuki is a vampire and that if she ever sees him in the cafeteria to see what he's eating.
She exhales and shrugs, "I'm not entirely sure. I was just exploring this area when I ran into Sora and this bunny.. transformed into this thing and then more came. Sora wanted to run, but I figured we could fight them off."

Oct 15, 2012 5:27 PM

Aug 2012
"How very strange, I almost want to clap, you put on quite the show"

Holding his cigarette inbetween two fingers he looked at Adaia dead on.
"Which one was Sora ?" He asked intrigued.

Lifting the cigarette back to his mouth he took another drag before flicking it onto one of the corpses.
Oct 15, 2012 5:27 PM

Jul 2012
Kahmu listens to th the fight and teleports between the trees silently to listen to them

Oct 15, 2012 5:33 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia takes a drag then the smokes comes out as she speaks, "I didn't even think things like that existed. Especially so near a school. And Sora was the only boy out there that was fighting."
Adaia takes another drag then makes an O out of the exhaled smoke before effectively putting it on on the tree's bark, the flicks the butt in the direction of the corpses as well.

Oct 15, 2012 5:42 PM

Aug 2012
"I bet theres a lot of stuff you don't know about, that's the way it always is, there's always something just waiting round the corner to get you when you're least expecting it" He said with a cold stare.

"You three made a good team, shame it was something dull eh ?, well you never know, maybe next time it'll be something bigger" he remarked With a forbidding laugh.

Much more lightheartedly he smiled, scratching the back of his head with one arm.
Oct 15, 2012 5:47 PM

Aug 2009
Her eyes perk up at the mention of something bigger to fight as she smiles maliciously.
"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
She looks down at the ground, her feet swaying while she sits on the branch, wondering what else could be lurking in the shadows of this forest.

Oct 15, 2012 6:02 PM

Aug 2012
Yuki's eyes glistened after seeing how keen she was to fight bigger enemies.
"The best attitude to adopt" he said throwing another twisted smile over to Adaia.

"Maybe next time I might help out, of course if you don't mind being outshone" He remarked jokingly
Oct 15, 2012 6:09 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia chuckles, "I'd like to see your try.." A determined look on her face.

Oct 15, 2012 6:15 PM

Aug 2012
"A challenge" he laughed
"well maybe you should tell me what you can do, It's not very sportsman like to have an advantage over me, presuming you've figured out what I can do by now"
Oct 15, 2012 6:28 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia sort of shrugs, "I'm not entirely sure what it is I do, I just know that somehow I'm able to form these force forcefields that can lift things up, push things away and make myself almost invisible. It's the weirdest thing."

Oct 15, 2012 6:40 PM

Aug 2012
"How unique !, Im sure it's... quite the spectacle"

Standing up Yuki gave Adaia one more look.
"You owe me a cigarette" He said as he threw himself off the branch. As he fell, he abruptly disappeared into a purple mist, as a bat emerged from the foggy remains and flew off into the distance.
Oct 15, 2012 6:47 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia smirked at his last comment then jumped down as well. Pluto leaped onto her shoulder when she reached the gorund.
"There you are."
And she walked back to her dorm.

Oct 15, 2012 7:20 PM

Jul 2012
Kahmu watches interested

Oct 15, 2012 10:05 PM

Dec 2011
Malea walks into the forest purposely stepping on twigs. "Hmm hm hm hmm hm hm.~♪"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM

» Practice Dojo

lirisimah - Dec 7, 2012

14 by Immaculate »»
Jan 1, 2013 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.