Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 4, 2012 3:42 PM

May 2010

Before you is the gate to the school, there are several normal-looking students walking around about their daily activities and lives to and from the gate. It looks like the perfect place to further education. The large class building can be seen a ways off from the gate.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 9, 2012 7:59 PM

Apr 2009
A taxi arrives at the school entrance gate and Aki is in the backseat. She pays the drive and gets her bags out of the trunk. As the taxi drives away she looks at the school thinking to herself. It's been three years since I've last step foot in this school. Aki smiles slightly at the memory then starts walking through the gate and enters the building.
Oct 14, 2012 1:36 PM

Mar 2010
Cifer walked along the wall of the school leading towards the entrance.
I cant believe I'm going to school... Cifer thought to himself as he sighed.
At least I'm a senior.
Cifer was now at the entrance of the school he stopped for a minute to look at the school. Taking in the scenery the start of his new life.
I'm going to find answers...
Because you have a soul, you hate
Because you have a soul, you have a darkside
Because you have a soul, you steal
Because you have a soul, you get angry
Because you have a soul, you scorn others
Because you have a soul, you feel rage
Because you have a soul,....I want you all to myself
Oct 17, 2012 6:53 PM

Aug 2012
Maple ran swiftly... her barefeet catching only the hint of grass as the trees sped by her. She glanced over her shoulder. Three stallions chased after her, springing through the trees in blurs of movement. Kelpies were fast.

They gained on her. She cut a corner under a downed tree log and dipped out of their sight, long enough for her to transform into a tree. Her leaves shivered as her roots dug deep into the fertile soil. It had been nearly a month since her last Dryad prescience. The three handsome steeds burst out of the bushes into the clearing, stomping their hooves and snorting their nares.

They horses transformed into three handsome men with wide dark eyes. Mannerisms still somewhat horsey, the three glanced around at the mass of trees for her, barely attempting to catch their breath.

The leader, Prince Jakai leaned back against a black walnut tree, catching his breath between a laugh. "Maple!" He called out to her. "I know you're here." He scanned the trees, looking as though he'd be pawing the ground with his hooves if he was in his horse form.

His two companions and childhood friends loitered by, one doubled over catching his breath. "Man, she is fast for a non-kelpie." They laughed to each other. "She'll make you fine colts, your highness."

Jakai laughed. "That she will," he said to them before calling out to her again. "I will find you Maple. You'll be my bride, hear me. I will take you to my kingdom as my own. Your father already gave his consent. You are mine."

It took everything Maple had from rustling her branches in deep indignation. She thought to herself, 'Yeah you had your archers hold him at arrow point, you freaking horse, what else was he to do.'

Then again, she teetered towards the devil's advocat. Her father was a shrewd businessman, if the prince offered a large enough treasure, her dad AND mom would have handed her over to the River Kingdom's Kelpie prince in a heartbeat... no matter if the prince was known for eating humans, only leaving their livers behind...

But the prince was too stingy for that arrangement and found it better to terrorize her forest-born father into signing his recommendation for her hand to belong to the kelpie.

Maple refrained from shuddering. Oooo that river prince was worse than the goblin King.

The Kelpie Prince sniffed the trees one by one. Fortunately, for Maple there were hundreds of trees in the area. Unfortunately, the prince was determined to find her.

Kelpie laws were absolute: A male chooses his bride. He fights for her or demonstrates his power. He wins then she belonged to him and that was that.... Too bad the Kelpie prince, one whom had won the position through battle, had chosen her to be his bride.

Maple could feel the school nearby. If she just made it through the gate, then the school's barriers would keep the kelpie at bay.

She waited until the kelpie had turned their backs to her, then in a split of second transformed back into her elfin-dryad-self and ran for the gate.

The kelpie pursued, whinneying and nickering. She could see the gate, but crashed to the ground as the Kelpie prince tackled her to the ground.

He pinned her with a happy laugh. "One kiss, my love."

That was a true statement. One kiss sealed the marriage contract. He leaned towards her, eyes closed in a dopey happy expression.

She turned her face away, and scrambled for her satchel to grasp a slimy object inside it. She'd been saving this for an emergency.

She whipped the liver out and smacked him in the lips with it. Turning a shade of blue, he gagged and fell backwards, almost passing out.

She scurried to her feet in a dustball and dove through the gates. The magical barrier slamming down after her, allowing only those that were admitted through its barrier.

The other two stallions came to a dust spraying stop just before its edge. They stomped back and forth snorting and rearing.

Maple got up. Brushed herself off. Stuck out her tongue at the kelpie. "Two words, dorks: Glue factory." She left and went inside.
Oct 21, 2012 1:43 PM

Nov 2010
As he passes by the entrance, Touya's wild appearance made the women gossip, some gossiped about how unrefined and messy his appearnce, while other women giggled and eyed him thinking how cool looking he is; Touya were used to it to the point that he doesn't give any attention anymore.
He stood a few meters away from the entrance inside the school and scratched his head "I wonder if I should go take a look at my place or be polite and say hi to the headmaster first..."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Nov 6, 2012 11:03 PM
Sep 2012
Rein arrived at the academy where she transferred. Wearing her blue skirt and topless white blouse, she grabbed her bag,( where the driver put in the sidewalk.) she walked confidently inside, 
* looking around the campus *
" first day of school " she murmured...* continue walking *
she stop for moment, and open the small note on her left hand ( dorm 2 , room 3) ...
She walked down the hallway after reading the notes, 
* looking for her room *
Nov 21, 2012 11:00 PM

Nov 2012
*arrives at the school gate in a hummer* *gets out and immediately looks at the big building* *ear twitches* hmm.....its big...........*walks in and slowly walks towards the building looking around to all of the other people* hmmm *being cute* freedom yay :3 *being cute* i wonder who ill meet :)
Nov 22, 2012 2:56 AM
Nov 2012
Time is a funny thing. Mere minutes can seem to drag on for years while hours can pass by in the blink of an eye. And it's always the fun stuff that goes by quickly- like sleep. I can't remember the last time I had a cramp that was gone in a flash.

"Every morning is the same," Mei sighed.

Sadly for her, that seemed scarily accurate. Picture a busted alarm clock, half eaten breakfast, lost keys or whatever other last minute obstacle, put it on repeat and you would have a pretty good image of her weekly morning routine...

If you can even count 1pm as a morning.

"Stupid mornings. I don't know why schools always have to be so damn early." She muttered to herself as she made her way past the pristine white gate.
Dec 8, 2012 1:55 PM
Aug 2012
Naoko looked curiously at the school - it was average, and normal, nothing too extraordinary. She knew she looked a bit different from everyone else with her strange clothing, but she didn't know what to put earlier that morning. Nonetheless, she walked in the entrance reluctantly. Naoko made sure to hide her swords underneath her clothes, uncertain if someone could see them.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.