Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 6, 2012 6:32 PM

May 2010

Before you is a simple, yet efficient dorm room, there are separate dressers for the two individuals staying, and, oddly, a bunk bed. The mattresses aren't as uncomfortable as one would expect, but they're no luxury design. The two desks have adequate space between them for the chairs to be scooted out.

Residents:
Celestine Windsor - Freshman (Player: Churumi)
Adaia - Junior (Player: kimbowee)
lirisimahOct 8, 2012 11:00 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 6, 2012 7:05 PM

Jan 2012
Walking to the door, Celestine opens it with the key. The room looked normal but nice. She walked in carring a bag over her shoulder and a luggage cart in her right hand.

"Finally, made it to the room. Thought I got lost."

Dropping her things onto the floor, she sat on the bottom bunk, stretching her arm's, before falling back onto the sheets.

"I should put my stuff away before relaxing."

She got up and started to unpack everything from her bag's, placing them in the appropriate places. At the bottom of the cart was the blade Siltren hidden among her delicates. She placed him to the side of one of the the desks. Finishing up she put the empty bag's under the bed.

"Well I guess I should check the place out, since I'm done in here."

She said before leaving the room.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Oct 8, 2012 9:24 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia pokes her head in to find no one inside. She walks in and sees the sheets on the bottom bunk ruffled up.
"Huh, guess the roomie chose the bottom. Sweet!"
She climbs onto the top bunk and opens her bag, letting Pluto out.
"Come on out, little guy.We finally got in."
The cat purrs as she pulls out her belongings. When she's finished, she notices a little door between the desks and climbs down to inspect it.
"Huh.. I guess you could use this door, Pluto."
The cat looks at her from the top bed and leaps down. She opens the door for him, and he jumps out to explore.
"Wait! Ugh.. oh well. I'm sure I'll find him later. I guess I should look around the school.."
She walks out.

Quisque suos patimur manes.
Oct 9, 2012 1:14 AM

Aug 2009
Adaia slumps back in, freezing after getting out of the hot springs. She quickly changes into pajamas, climbs up onto her bunk and pushes off her bag, too tired to care where it lands or about the mess it makes.
She then drifts off into a deep, long sleep.

Oct 9, 2012 6:41 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia walks in to find that her room is a mess with her things all over the place.
"Good thing I haven't seen the roomate, huh Pluto?" She chuckles.
The cat rubs up softly against her leg, then she begins to organize her belongings, placing them in their appropriate places. It isn't long until she is finished, considering she doesn't have many things anyways.
Pluto begins to paw at the mini door between the desks, so she opens it for him. He leaps out, off to who knows where again. She then looks around the empty room and sighs deeply before walking out.

Oct 14, 2012 8:21 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia walks in and, surprisingly, Pluto is there on her bed, staring at her as she climbs up to her bunk. It seems as though he'd been waiting for her.
"Awe, you miss me, little guy?"
She pets him under his chin for a few seconds before laying on her side next to him. She then goes on to tell him about her day and he sits there, looking at her, as though he understands every word.

Oct 14, 2012 8:33 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia finishes her little rant and climbs down to the floor. She heads out the door, with Pluto on her tail, so to speak.

Oct 20, 2012 2:51 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia trudges in, bags under her eyes and a goofy smile on her face. She slowly makes her way up to her bunk only to find Pluto already there. He meows sternly at her, almost like he's trying to lecture her.
She pet the top of his head, "Don't be mad, little guy." She scoots him over so she can lay on her side then picks him up and places him under her arm. Pluto begins purring softly.
Adaia drifts into a deep, well-deserved sleep.

Oct 20, 2012 5:32 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia semi-awoke, got up, stretched and put on a robe, leaving in a hurry with Pluto in her arms.

Oct 20, 2012 11:33 PM

May 2010
Nezzy approached the door to room four, he gracelessly taped a letter with a room key and a brief note onto the door, some of the sticky residue from his tentacles evident on the envelope. It read:
Dear Student #8,
We at the housing management board are currently adjusting student living situations so that the distribution of students within rooms is evenly distributed. An opening appeared in another room and we would like to request that you move into that room's open space. Enclosed is the key to the room so you may meet your new roommate.

We wish you luck in your upcoming studies.
Sincerely,
Headmaster Nezahualquentzin

A small, nearly illegible squiggle is scrawled at the end of the note, obviously Nezzy's signature. It seems like a lot of these are sent throughout the campus, as each student is only referred to by number. The key has "#2" etched into it conveniently hinting to the room number.

Nezzy leaves the dorm, returning to his office to file more of the indescribably large stacks of paperwork he has piled up. He wasn't looking forward to it.
lirisimahOct 20, 2012 11:45 PM
Oct 20, 2012 11:46 PM

Aug 2009
Adaia noticed the envelope taped to the door. She grabbed it, entered her dorm and sat on her roommate's bed as she read the enclosed letter.
"Huh.." She put the key in her pocket, folded the letter back into the envelope and put it in her bag along with the rest of her belongings that were still out.
She lifts the bag and pulls it over her shoulder and trudges out, wondering how her new living conditions will be like.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.