Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 6, 2012 5:16 PM
Aug 2012
"That depends..." Victoria answered calmly "who are you..?" She looked down onto the younger boy, her black eyes staring into his skull. She adjusted her black overcoat and shifted slightly closer to Claudius.
Oct 6, 2012 5:20 PM
Aug 2012
His smile faded and he didn't speak for a moment, then he looked down at himself and laughed. He held out his hand for either Victoria or Claudius, "I'm Logan Trance! I live just over there. Do you guys need a place to stay?"
Claudius stared at him. This guy was weird..."What's that stuff all over you?"
Logan touched his hair and felt his jacket as if it were invisible, "Oh, this stuff? It's blood...Why are you looking at me like that? No, it's not human blood! Come on! There was this cat and it was giving birth and i got a bit messy and there was this part before when I was getting a stray dog off a pig...i'm talking too much aren't i?"
Oct 6, 2012 5:27 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria sighed and shook her head "My name is Victoria Black...I am the maid to Claudius Holmes..." She looked at her master and continued "we're here on official business and we have no time for idle chat."
Oct 6, 2012 5:32 PM
Aug 2012
Logan rolled his eyes, still smiling. "Hey, Claudius, do you have anywhere to stay?"
Claudius looked at him. He had never met anyone that talked to him so casually after just a minute after meeting them. Which led Claudius to say, "Um...no, actually. Can we stay with your, Mr. Trance?"
Logan sighed, trying to hide his smile. He shook his head slowly, "Claudius, call me Logan. And of course you can! Unless...that little cat over there minds."
Oct 6, 2012 5:43 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria sighed and tried to manage a smile. He was starting to annoy her slightly; and that is not something easily done. Somehow he reminded her of an annoying shinigami.
Oct 6, 2012 5:52 PM
Aug 2012
As they walked down the dusty road, Logan kept silent. Claudius was starting to get anxious. He had just bet the guy, but he already knew Logan wasn't one to keep his mouth shut, "Um...Logan?"
"Huh?" Logan looked up, he smiled. "Yes?"
"What's your family like? Are they really fine with you walking around with blood and inviting strangers over" Claudius asked, just out of curiosity.
Logan's face went dark. He stared at the ground, his mouth pressed to a thin line. Then he smiled softly, "I live alone...well, with my servants...my parents died when I was five and...hah. My aunt doesn't even come home. So, yeah, it's perfectly fine if you stay over. I love company," on the last statements, Logan giggled slightly and started to skip ahead.
Oct 6, 2012 6:08 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria stared at the boy, wondering if he was bipolar or just really really emotional. She shrugged it off and continued following him.
Oct 6, 2012 6:31 PM
Aug 2012
Finally they arrived at a large mansion, which seemed misplaced among the small neighborhood. Logan opened the door to a man, sweeping up a vase and a maid and someone else hovering over.
Oct 6, 2012 6:47 PM
Aug 2012
The man looked up from his sweeping, his silky blonde hair was messed up but almost in a cute way. Somehow, he didn't seem the least bit informal. He stood up with a dustpan full of glass shards. He gave a slight bow to the three that just entered "welcome home master....whoa are these two?"

Victoria looked at him, her eyes examining him. He seemed....strange...
Oct 6, 2012 6:53 PM
Aug 2012
Logan crossed his arms and ignored his butler. Instead he went over to his other servants and said with mock stern, "Did you two break the vase again?" His maid, Raimei panicked, "I'm sorry, master!" Logan laughed, "It's fine. It's Edward's job after all to look over you guys and the house. He just lost track."

Claudius watched as Logan milled around the house, not glancing at Edward the butler at all. Claudius looked at Edward and said, "I'm Claudius Holmes and this is my maid, Victoria...and if you don't mind me asking...why is Sir Logan ignoring you?"
"Logan is fine!" he called from the top of the stairs before sliding back down the railing.
Oct 6, 2012 7:04 PM
Aug 2012
Edward smiled gently "It's just how our life tends to go on...he doesn't need to worry about me so that's why I suppose." He said kindly to them, even though he knew it was a lie. He ignored him for different reasons.
Oct 6, 2012 7:09 PM
Aug 2012
Logan came back over and smiled at Edward, "So, i met them today when I was helping a cat give birth. I know how you love cats! Oh and also, could you wash these for me?"
Claudius looked at Logan and then at Edward. There was a strange tension between them that would never be between him and Victoria. 'What strange people,' Claudius thought, 'it's as if Edward killed Logan's parents...'
Oct 6, 2012 7:12 PM
Aug 2012
Edward nodded "of course sir" he took the book covered clothing, folding them before speaking again "would you like me to run a bath for you?" He asked, noticing the blood in his hair.

Victoria noticed the tension as well, wondering what it was.
Oct 6, 2012 7:14 PM
Aug 2012
Logan brushed his shoulder length hair in front of his face and looked at it, "Well i suppose...but I need to talk to Claudius and Victoria first!" he turned to the two, "Come on, let's go to my study. Upstairs." He glanced over at his butler and his maid, "Bring us something to drink and eat please!" then he shuffled Claudius and Victoria upstairs to his study.
Oct 6, 2012 7:23 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria looked at Claudius from the corner of her eye, wondering if he had the same thoughts. Edward bowed and nodded "of course sir."
Oct 6, 2012 7:27 PM
Aug 2012
When Logan sat down behind the large oak desk, the smile faded to a degree of only mere amusement. Claudius thought about how much older he seemed behind that desk, "Why do you want to talk to us?"
Logan laughed, "What do you mean? I just wanted to know what you're doing here. It is my town after all..."
Oct 6, 2012 7:34 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria muttered under her breath to herself, not in English of course. She crossed her legs, resting her hands in her lap, staring at the boy.
Oct 6, 2012 7:41 PM
Aug 2012
Logan intertwined his fingers together and leaned forward. In the dim sunlight that was coming in through the window, Claudius could clearly see a thin scar across Logan's face. He looked older. So, so much older. "Her Majesty sent us. I'm guessing something strange has been happening?"
Logan smiled. It wasn't a very friendly smile though, "Yeah. A lot of strange things. Demons, shinigami's, angels...ringmasters," he stared pointedly at Victoria as he listed them all off. Then he chuckled again and his cheerful smile returned, but the thin and barely visible scar remained. "They seem to have an attraction to my...pet. But that's not really it. Yes, there have been disappearances. One is my aunt, others I am not aware of at the moment."
Oct 6, 2012 7:48 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria gave him an annoyed stare as she listened to him talk. He was starting to get under her skin, had he suspected she wasn't human? He didn't have to make the fact he knew so obvious. Victoria's thoughts were interrupted as the door opened, Edward and the maid stepped inside. Edwards gave a bow "your tea is ready sir..."
Oct 6, 2012 7:54 PM
Aug 2012
Logan smiled politely, "Did you remember to get a cup for Miss Victoria, Edward? You two seem to have a lot in common."
Claudius was starting to get uncomfortable, which was rare. This boy...he was something new.
Oct 6, 2012 8:03 PM
Aug 2012
"Of course sir" Edward said smoothly as he poured three cups of tea, setting them in front of each of the three people; or what seemed to be people. The maid set out a small plate in front of each of them, on the plates was a small dessert on each of them.

Victoria regongnized the dessert as ice cream mochi; a Japanese treat. She took a sip of her tea, almost surprised how strong it was. The mint tasted delicious on her tounge, it smelled delicious to the scent glands in her mouth.
Oct 6, 2012 8:06 PM
Aug 2012
Claudius noticed how Logan didn't touch his tea. Logan smiled at Claudius happily. He pushed himself out of the chair and walked to the study door, before he left though he told the maid to show his guests to their rooms, "And Edward, come with me."
Oct 6, 2012 8:18 PM
Aug 2012
The maid led the two to their rooms, not saying a word. Quietly, she opened the door to a beautiful room.
Victoria walked into the room with a slight bow "thank you miss..." But before she could thank her the maid had disappeared. Victoria shrugged and sat down on the floor next to a chair, yawning "I haven't slept all day..." She said as she stretched.
Edward followed Logan "what is it sir?" He asked politely, making sure no one else was around.
Oct 6, 2012 8:38 PM
Aug 2012
Logan didn't say anything for a bit...then he turned around and hugged Edward, whispering, "Make sure those two are safe. I don't care what she is, just make sure her and her master are safe. Do i make myself clear, Edward?"
Oct 6, 2012 8:43 PM
Aug 2012
"Yes sir, may I ask why you're so protective of them?" He asked Logan, patting the boy's head.
Oct 6, 2012 8:57 PM
Aug 2012
Logan smiled into Edward's shirt before letting go. He giggled, "They remind me of the two of us. Except they have more of a bond. If Claudius looses Victoria I don't think he'd be able to trust anyone again. Same goes for Victoria. So protect them, okay Edward? If you don't...i won't forgive you no matter what. Oh and get the bath ready."
Oct 6, 2012 9:01 PM
Aug 2012
Edward nodded, fully understanding what he meant "of course sir" he walked to the bathroom and started to run a bath. After the tub had filled her left the bathroom and headed to his own room, where he kept watch.
Oct 6, 2012 9:09 PM
Aug 2012
Claudius stared at Victoria, "What do you think about Edward and Logan?"
Oct 6, 2012 9:13 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria adjust her hair, she had changed out of her black dress and into a pair of pants and a commoner's shirt. Even though she was in a strange place she needed to scout the territory. Also, it gave her a chance to stretch her legs "well, I suspect that Edward is a demon and Logan...Logan reminds me of Morgan."
Oct 6, 2012 9:15 PM
Aug 2012
Claudius stared down at his hands, "Logan reminds me of me when i was with Ringmaster...lonely and trying to hide the pain. Do you see it in his eyes Victoria?"
Oct 6, 2012 9:17 PM
Aug 2012
"My sense of human feelings isn't as good as yours master but yes. I could see it faintly hidden in his eyes." She replied.
Oct 7, 2012 10:13 AM
Aug 2012
Claudius laughed, "Human feelings...Am I really still human?" He shook his head, "No. I'm nothing but a shadow, the void inside of me...it's never going to be healed again."
He looked up at Victoria and smiled mischievously, "Keep an eye on Logan and Edward for me. They're an interesting pair and I want to know more about them."
Oct 7, 2012 12:48 PM
Aug 2012
"Of course sir." Victoria replied with a soft yet silky voice "Now if you'll excuse me...it's time for me to go out...."
Oct 7, 2012 1:10 PM
Aug 2012
Logan sat in the garden, painting the newly bloomed roses.
Oct 7, 2012 1:31 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria silently leapt from the window, landing without a sound. Her clothes were dark and they blended perfectly with the night. She passed the garden and noticed Logan. She watched him in curriosity for a few moments. She then continued her evening stroll.
Oct 7, 2012 1:35 PM
Aug 2012
Logan watched the shuffle of the bushes and sighed, "Ah. Well, that ruined my painting," he stared at the canvas, thinking of a way to fix the waver he had accidentally added in there as well. "A cat!"
Oct 7, 2012 1:49 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria stopped and looked over her shoulder "Mister Logan...what were you doing...?"
Oct 7, 2012 1:52 PM
Aug 2012
Logan looked up, paint brush in hand. He smiled brightly, "I'm painting is all. Hey, Victoria come here. I need some advice..."
Oct 7, 2012 1:57 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria walked over to him, a little embarrassed to be wearing men's clothing in front of anyone she had just met. She looked down at him "advice about what?"
Oct 7, 2012 2:02 PM
Aug 2012
He used the back of his paint brush to point, "Should I put a cat right here, where the bush kind of moves? Or should I put a squirrel? I kind of messed up by painting the leaves moving when something fell from the window." Logan looked up into Victoria's eyes.
Oct 7, 2012 2:07 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria's eyes remained emotionless "A cat, sir." She said, voice kind of flat.
Oct 7, 2012 2:10 PM
Aug 2012
Logan chuckled, "Okay." He added a few strokes before saying, "Do you know Edward? You had this type of look in your eyes that said you did."
Oct 7, 2012 2:16 PM
Aug 2012
Victoria shook her head "Never seem him before."
Oct 7, 2012 2:21 PM
Aug 2012
Logan shrugged and said quietly, "I don't really trust him."
Oct 7, 2012 2:25 PM
Aug 2012
"Isn't he your butler...?" Victoria asked, sitting next to him.
Oct 7, 2012 2:28 PM
Aug 2012
Logan smiled and continued to paint, "Doesn't mean I have to trust him, does it?"
Oct 7, 2012 2:43 PM
Aug 2012
"Usually you trust those you hire." She said thoughtfully, watching his strokes.
Oct 7, 2012 2:54 PM
Aug 2012
Logan's expression for a second, then it cleared up again. He sighed, rather blissfully, as if wondering what would happen if Edward hadn't come, "If I had a choice, he wouldn't be here."
tronariOct 7, 2012 3:14 PM
Oct 7, 2012 3:00 PM
Aug 2012
"What do you mean?" Victoria looked at his face, searching for his emotions.
Oct 7, 2012 3:13 PM
Aug 2012
Logan's expression remained the same. Blissfully naive, "I mean, if he weren't here, my thirst for blood wouldn't be as much...." He looked up and smiled at Victoria, "The blood of those who humiliated me and my enemies of course."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» CHARACTER CREATION!!!!!!!!

tronari - Aug 11, 2012

25 by tronari »»
Oct 20, 2014 4:49 PM

» Black Butler: The Rival ( 1 2 3 )

Blossomlight - Nov 25, 2012

101 by tronari »»
Jul 17, 2013 11:45 AM

» RANDOM DERP CRACK ROOM!!!!!!! ( 1 2 )

tronari - Aug 18, 2012

53 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:55 AM

» Black Butler: Grim Reapers

tronari - Nov 27, 2012

32 by tronari »»
Mar 24, 2013 7:54 AM

» Death Note: L and Kira's Successor ( 1 2 3 4 )

tronari - Oct 6, 2012

156 by tronari »»
Jan 16, 2013 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.