Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2012 8:20 AM
Sep 21, 2012 3:25 PM
Oct 2008
The order of the arcs is strange, but better this that nothing.

I will like that they animate the arc of the past of Shigure.
Sep 21, 2012 3:32 PM

Feb 2012
Dahfuq is up with the order lmfao. How can they even consider squeezing Eclair's arc into a sngly episode ~_~ Just make a new damn series starting where the last left off!!!
Sep 21, 2012 5:39 PM

Nov 2010
Hopefully this doesn't mean that we won't get a new series.
Sep 22, 2012 3:57 PM

Feb 2012
IntroverTurtle said:

Ya this is what I don't get why are they even bothering animating the separate parts it doesn't make any sense to me. The Raichi arc was done in a single episode while it clearly rushed compared to the manga they still made it fit but, Eclair's arc is far longer then the Raichi so I wonder if this is a bases for a new season or a simple goal to squeeze money...
Sep 22, 2012 4:53 PM

Nov 2010
MidnightPride said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Ya this is what I don't get why are they even bothering animating the separate parts it doesn't make any sense to me. The Raichi arc was done in a single episode while it clearly rushed compared to the manga they still made it fit but, Eclair's arc is far longer then the Raichi so I wonder if this is a bases for a new season or a simple goal to squeeze money...
Hopefully the former, probably the latter. But then again it's a different company producing it this time, and one of the main character's voice actor changed. So it is possible that they are testing it out. But I wouldn't really be happy with just OVAs rather than a series.
Sep 24, 2012 1:01 AM

Sep 2010
What!, I just got home from work, check what anime I should continue to watch and this is on my watching list when I finished a while ago, and I find they're doing another OVA, good, but they should just continue with a second season.
Sep 25, 2012 11:14 AM

Apr 2011
Yeah... Silly eh? Should definitely just start another series...
Sep 25, 2012 2:04 PM

Feb 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
MidnightPride said:
IntroverTurtle said:

Hopefully the former, probably the latter. But then again it's a different company producing it this time, and one of the main character's voice actor changed. So it is possible that they are testing it out. But I wouldn't really be happy with just OVAs rather than a series.

If your talking about Elder and, Miu didn't their original voice actors both die? or are you talking about someone else?
Sep 25, 2012 2:38 PM

Nov 2010
MidnightPride said:
IntroverTurtle said:
MidnightPride said:
IntroverTurtle said:

If your talking about Elder and, Miu didn't their original voice actors both die? or are you talking about someone else?
Yeah I forgot about the elder, yeah both of them died. That coupled with changing the of the company, sounds like they could be worried whether it would be popular enough. Or just giving up on making an anime, and just making OVAs to make quick cash.
Dec 6, 2012 10:00 AM
Dec 2011
i am glad but i want aouther season i have a petition hears the link
http://www.gopetition.com/manage.php?petid=58449

More topics from this board

» Will Funimation pick this up?

DNES15 - Sep 22, 2014

9 by LingFromXing »»
Aug 18, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

16 by InfiniteVoId_9 »»
Jun 29, 2023 8:24 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2014

32 by candybar824 »»
Apr 6, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2014

8 by dingdongbois »»
Jun 1, 2022 1:45 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

20 by dingdongbois »»
Jun 1, 2022 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.