Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 30, 2008 12:21 PM

May 2007
We all know Rukia has a huge harem, meaning alot of guys are in love with her, have a crush on her, or just like to stalk her. Haha. XD

Rukia's Harem:
Ichigo - he loves her. we know that
Renji - loves her as well
Byakuya - sister complex
Kaien - .... Kaien-dono! ;__;
Gin - major Rukia stalker
Hanatarou - major Rukia fanboy
Orihime - obviously a Rukia fangirl, she admires her
Ashido - filler character that was with Rukia in eps 147-149

Other characters I've seen paired with Rukia but has nothing to do with her:
Hitsugaya - both have ice zanpaktous ... >>
Hisagi - lolwut
Urahara - major lolwut

{If you feel I need to add a character to those lists just tell me XD}

So anyway, discuss! Which pairing you like the best?
Why do you think Rukia has such a big harem?
If you have any RukiaxSomeone pics you're welcome to post them. XD
NoyaChanAug 31, 2008 4:22 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 30, 2008 12:33 PM

Feb 2008
lmao @ RukiOri pairing..fanfiction has everthing o.O

IchiRuki for me!!

:D
Aug 30, 2008 12:33 PM

Jul 2007
NoyaChan said:

Rukia's Harem:

Gin - major Rukia stalker

LULZ I ship this 8'D (well... not really 'cause Gin' 'bye bye Rukia-chan' freaked me out O.o)

Oh oh! What about that filler guy from the anime?? Ashido :D Can he count? Although I'm not sure 'cause he was filler D8

A-a-anyway- out of all the possible pairings I have to say I prefer IchixRuki & RenxRuki. Renji & Rukia I kinda see more as real good friends and Renji possibly the past love?? Like he still loves her but if Bleach suddenly turned shoujo and Ichigo and Rukia fought for her he'd give Rukia to Ichigo for her own happiness and such. (yes my little fangirl mind plays wonders :D :D feel free to shoot me anytime now).

Plus, IchiRuki is too damn amazing with the bond they share; kyaaa that's what started Bleach in the first place!!

... although I could see a fight like this coming the three of them xD

Oh oh! And don't get me started on KaienxRuki ... I'll never shuttup about that. That just -- ended in tears D8 Kaien dono you didn't deserve that T_T
But yeah, Kaien deffo played a major role in Rukia's life at the time she was in Soul Society fitting in and getting used to everything.

Okay I said I loved 2 pairings for Rukia: I love 3. Damn it rofl; I'm rambing xD

:D I totally voted for KaienxRukia 'cause ...well I can see IchigoxRukia and RenjixRukia hogging all the votes 8'D (and I'm in a Kaien <3 mood) But as for who Rukia would end up with.... Ichigo ftw! ~

lolol - I'll ... stop spamming with my weirdness now *shuffles off somewhere*

Edit: OMG Lucy!! Those piccys are awesome!! Thank for sharing ^_^~

You told me to make you feel [color=#CC6600]like you're in heaven
[/color]
Aug 30, 2008 1:20 PM

Jun 2008
IchiRuki forever.
I was tempted to vote for the Kuchikicest... Rukia and Byakuya are just so beautiful together *_* but I gave my vote to IchiRuki of course.
...Rukia x Gin is creepy... O_o

NoyaChan said:
Hisagi - lolwut
Urahara - major lolwut

LMAO XD yes, lolwut indeed.

Great pics Lucy :-3

watching, waiting, commiserating
Aug 30, 2008 4:18 PM

May 2008
ichiruki is the best!
pinkangel28Sep 6, 2008 11:36 PM
Aug 30, 2008 8:04 PM

Feb 2008
I also kind of like the crack pairing of GinRuki o.O
Its deliciously twisted and he totally has a thing for her xDD
Aug 30, 2008 8:47 PM

Aug 2008
I voted Ichigo x Rukia but I also like Renji X Rukia :x
Aug 31, 2008 6:36 AM

Apr 2008
I love Renji/Rukia. C:
Renji is a sweet guy. Who WOULDN'T want him as a boyfriend?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2008 7:53 AM

Apr 2007
ummyeah said:
I love Renji/Rukia. C:

Yeah :3 I mean he only dragged her ass to the executioners block. And he totally chose his duty over his feelings for her. Until the last minute. However I support Ichi/Rukia because...Ichigo put himself through hell and back for her. He did the impossible and didnt let anything stop him...all for her. Renjii is a ok guy...but he would never go to the lengths that Ichigo did to save her.
Aug 31, 2008 12:42 PM

Apr 2008
Sandgolem said:
ummyeah said:
I love Renji/Rukia. C:

Yeah :3 I mean he only dragged her ass to the executioners block. And he totally chose his duty over his feelings for her. Until the last minute. However I support Ichi/Rukia because...Ichigo put himself through hell and back for her. He did the impossible and didnt let anything stop him...all for her. Renjii is a ok guy...but he would never go to the lengths that Ichigo did to save her.
LMAO, I never looked at it like that.
OUCH?!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2008 12:54 PM

May 2007
Hey hey now Sandgolem... please be respectful to all Rukia pairings ok?
Most Rukia fans are IchiRuki fans as well, but there are also people who like Rukia with someone else. So please don't bash their pairing or anything~

In my opinion, RenRuki is one-sided because Rukia can't retuen Renji's feelings, BUT I DO LIKE THIS PAIRING ALOT. Renji is my favorite guy in Bleach and his love for Rukia is so very touching. I think he would do everything in order to make her happy. He even dropped his pride in order to ask Ichigo to save Rukia --- that scene was sooooo bitterweet. "Rukia wo... Rukia wo taskete kure!!!" His words will never leave me <333

My fav pairing however is of course IchiRuki haha. XD I do think Ichigo devoted himself to Rukia more than Renji did, and I think Rukia has feeling for Ichigo more than she does to Renji.... but RenRuki still remains in my heart forever~ >0<

Another pairing I like ALOT is KaiRuki. KAIEN-DONO!!! ;___; I love this guy so much. Hottest guy in Bleach imo. If he was still alive I think I would choose KaiRuki over IchiRuki... hahaha. x3

Aug 31, 2008 3:14 PM

Feb 2008
NoyaChan said:

Another pairing I like ALOT is KaiRuki. KAIEN-DONO!!! ;___; I love this guy so much. Hottest guy in Bleach imo.

Seconded. He is definitely the hottest gut in Bleach, hands down ;3
Aug 31, 2008 3:48 PM

Aug 2008
Kaien sure is hot, he was my fave till Ashido appeared */-\

I'd vote for Ashido x Rukia but he didn't last long *; ;
Aug 31, 2008 3:54 PM

Feb 2008
IchiRuki.

Ichigo belongs with Rukia not that slag Orihime.
Aug 31, 2008 4:19 PM

May 2007
Reoira said:
Kaien sure is hot, he was my fave till Ashido appeared */-

I'd vote for Ashido x Rukia but he didn't last long *; ;

OMG HOW COULD I FORGET HOT FILLERY ASHIDOOOO.

*adds quickly* ^^ Thanks!~

Aug 31, 2008 5:58 PM

Aug 2008
Kaien + Rukia would be amazing ~ <33 He's so cute too. But that's crack, for me. xD

I love Renji and Rukia also !! But I have to go with IchiRuki. xD As always.
Aug 31, 2008 6:25 PM

Jan 2008
Sandgolem said:

Well, I like renji x rukia pairing too but I'm not sure abotu the part where he might never go to the lengths of ichigo to save rukia though...but anyways, i vote for ICHIGO x RUKIA :D!

Sep 2, 2008 12:46 PM

Apr 2007
NoyaChan said:
Hey hey now Sandgolem... please be respectful to all Rukia pairings ok?
Most Rukia fans are IchiRuki fans as well, but there are also people who like Rukia with someone else. So please don't bash their pairing or anything~

In my opinion, RenRuki is one-sided because Rukia can't retuen Renji's feelings, BUT I DO LIKE THIS PAIRING ALOT. Renji is my favorite guy in Bleach and his love for Rukia is so very touching. I think he would do everything in order to make her happy. He even dropped his pride in order to ask Ichigo to save Rukia --- that scene was sooooo bitterweet. "Rukia wo... Rukia wo taskete kure!!!" His words will never leave me <333

My fav pairing however is of course IchiRuki haha. XD I do think Ichigo devoted himself to Rukia more than Renji did, and I think Rukia has feeling for Ichigo more than she does to Renji.... but RenRuki still remains in my heart forever~ >0<

Another pairing I like ALOT is KaiRuki. KAIEN-DONO!!! ;___; I love this guy so much. Hottest guy in Bleach imo. If he was still alive I think I would choose KaiRuki over IchiRuki... hahaha. x3

Lol me and my best friend have knock down drag out arguements over this. Im sorry I can't accept Rukia x Renji not after the harm he did her. Also...Kaien x Rukia...is kinda a null pairing or redundent because Ichigo looks exactly like him, and the real one is dead.

icecreeaamm said:
Well, I like renji x rukia pairing too but I'm not sure abotu the part where he might never go to the lengths of ichigo to save rukia though...but anyways, i vote for ICHIGO x RUKIA :D!

Im pretty sure about it because...well because he didnt...just watch Soul Society arc over again. First he cut 2 times with his sword, then he captured her, then he was part of the group that was holding her. At the very end of things, after he nearly killed Ichigo (the only person trying to save rukia at the time) which really shows how much he wanted Rukia to be saved. The only time he took action was when it was the day of her execution...kinda late imo. He made his choice >.< and his choice wasn't rukia.
Sep 2, 2008 1:28 PM

May 2007
Sandgolem.... please get off that subject. Renji is one of my fav characters... I will not tolerate you bashing him in my club. :\ Please be respectful to all the RenRukis lovers around here, that's all I'm asking for, ok?

This thread was created in order to fangirl about ALL of Rukia's harem. Not to bash every single one of them except Ichigo... You can do that in an IchiRuki fanclub lol. <3

I'm not very happy with Ichgio right now. I think that in the HM arc, he's focused too much on fighting instead of what really matters. (I don't wanna spoil, but I'll just say I expected him to attend to Rukia quicker... ><) In fact, for the last few 50 chps, Ichigo made me very mad, I was so happy when he finally got beaten up, hahahaaa. But I'm not going to bash him for that. So please STOP bashing other characters (e.g. Renji, Kaien... etc~).

Sep 2, 2008 3:13 PM

Apr 2007
Im no bashing them. Just stating facts that happened in the series >.<
Sep 2, 2008 4:07 PM

May 2007
v__________v" You state the fact by how you interpret them. In MY opinion, everything Renji did was extremely melodramatic and sad. Rukia means so much to him.

Its like you would take a Rukia hater and have her say "ewww Rukia is so annoying, she always bothers Ichigo and she only wants attention blah blah Ichigo is so focused on her its all her fault he always get hurt that **** blahhhhh" and then she would say "I'm just telling what happened in the seires". o___O" Yeah. This is bashing.

I don't want anymore of it, thankyou very much. <33333

EDIT!!!: I just edited the club details and put up some pairing rules. Please be sure to follow them to avoid more misunderstanding and people getting upset, thank you!
NoyaChanSep 2, 2008 5:00 PM

Sep 2, 2008 5:25 PM

Jun 2008
Rukia x Orihime FTW!! xD

I also like Grimmjow x Rukia because of some fanfics I have read about them lol

But I guess I don't really want Rukia to be with anyone. I don't really think Ichigo deserves Rukia

*ish an Ichigo hater*

Don't flame me D:
Sep 2, 2008 9:08 PM

Apr 2007
Wow Ichi x Rukia forever...boy thats a fruitful discussion :(
Sep 3, 2008 8:20 AM

May 2007
Roflmao Sandy. <3 I'm sorry but srsly some of the stuff you said really offended me. :P

Btw Hirahira, I've never heard of GrimmRuki o__o' Well actually I have, but only once. XD Feel free to share some pics, I wanna see more of it. XDDD Grimmy~

Sep 3, 2008 10:19 AM

Apr 2007
NoyaChan said:
Roflmao Sandy. <3 I'm sorry but srsly some of the stuff you said really offended me. :P

lol I really really really dislike Renji. (although I love Renji x Bakuya pairing) but lets not dwell on the dislike (but yes to Yaoi pairing :3)

Im...not really sure how to have a discussion about this because the pairing I want is so firmly rooted in my mind. and I am only still watching and reading the series to see that pairing happen and if it doesnt...I'll probly end up feeling like I wasted my time.

Although Rukia x (the geeky healer guy) is the most interesting pairing I've seen beyond Rukia x Ichigo. Also I kinda considered it a fact that Kainen and Rukia was a valid pairing...in the past when they were together. But I've always seen Ichigo as the reincarnation of Kainen's soul. and something romantic about...soul mates...being attracted to eachother even when one of them doesnt remember the past time they shared.
Sep 3, 2008 10:41 AM

Jul 2007
How about a new man for Rukia...

RUKIA X ISHILDA :D

.... ignore me my mind's gone strange @_@
I just thought of it when I saw GrimmxRuki. Hey if we have HistugayaxRukia && GinxRukia we can have Rukiaxanyone right?

for the record I am now intrigued to find more about GrimmxRukia and RukiaxIshilda.
.... crack pairings ftw! ~

.... *disappears*

Okay real post under spoiler tag *cause I don't wanna stretch the page*

hinotoriiiSep 3, 2008 10:54 AM

You told me to make you feel [color=#CC6600]like you're in heaven
[/color]
Sep 5, 2008 12:40 AM

Feb 2008
wow~ an IchiRuki lanslide of votes >.> kind of wish I'd voted for Rukia x Kaien now. I really like that pairing too. He's the only character that she has actually admitted to loving. Too bad he's dead ;_; they would have been so good together. Also too bad he was married >.> Oh well..they can be together in fanfiction and in my own twisted imaginings xD

PS: @ Kimmie-chan~ I really enjoyed reading your interpretations. You made some really good points and I think you explained their relationships well :] long post but a good read x3
Sep 12, 2008 1:39 PM

Sep 2008
I thought Rukia x Ashido was a really cool couple
Sep 12, 2008 1:41 PM

Jun 2008
MelodyoftheStars said:
I thought Rukia x Ashido was a really cool couple

Yeah... Ashido was f***ing hot.

Sep 12, 2008 2:05 PM

Sep 2008
Yeah, he was. is there a fanclub for him?
Sep 12, 2008 6:05 PM

Jun 2008
No.

Sep 12, 2008 9:49 PM

Sep 2008
that is sad. someone should make one
Sep 17, 2008 2:53 PM

Jul 2007
*sets hirahira on fire*

Lol I think you guys know who I voted for...

Rukia x Ichigo - *grin* hehehe... I'm a sucker for a love/hate relationship, in the end they always pull through for each other.

Rukia x Renj - I feel the same as Sandgolem, Renji man you fail. Lol.
i
Rukia x Byakuya - Meh I think he likes the BL for sure.

Rukia x Gin - Ok thanks for that... I didn't actually notice anything between them but you'll be sure i'll be looking for it now...

Rukia x Kaien - I can see this yeah, but like someone mentioned I think Ichigo is basicly him anyway.

Rukia x Hitsugaya - They both look like 12 year old boys... >.>'

Rukia x Orihime - Um wow, I'd kill Rukia before letting her end up with HER >.< grrr. Sorry...

Rukia x Ashido - I totally had to google him I forgot who he was! I was worried for Ichigo when he came along...
Sep 25, 2008 4:37 AM

Apr 2007
Kiku-ame said:

Rukia x Ichigo - *grin* hehehe... I'm a sucker for a love/hate relationship, in the end they always pull through for each other.

Rukia x Renj - I feel the same as Sandgolem, Renji man you fail. Lol.

Woot. High five!
Oct 4, 2008 1:06 AM

Apr 2008
I like Renji, he's one of my favorite characters, but I will have to go for the IchiRuki pairing...

And by the way, Kimmie-chan, that's a nice pic you got there... :D
Can I copy it?
thanks

Oct 4, 2008 2:09 AM

Sep 2007
I love IchiRuki the best because... they are meant to be together! ;; and Ichigo went to a "journey" just to save her. ;;
I also love RenRuki. |: but I think she only sees him as a brother or something. ^^;

ummyeah said:

lol you have a point. XD but Ichigo ;; <3
TaluOct 4, 2008 2:16 AM
Oct 12, 2008 1:24 PM

Oct 2008
IchiRuki FTW
Oct 21, 2008 12:55 PM
Oct 2008
I would choose Rukia x Ichi

anyways im new here...hi all

EDIT: I had to go to bed so I posted this quick.
Anyways Rukia and Ichigo fit pretty well,
but so do some others.
Oh and I deleted the Rukia x Me thing....
MoonWolfOct 21, 2008 9:49 PM
Oct 21, 2008 9:27 PM
Oct 2008
Like most of you guys, I chose Ichiruki because we all know how they compliment and balance each other out and there's a 99% chance of it going canon.

But I'd also like to say something in defense of Renji. He's probably the one who cares about her the most. I'm a sucker for such one-sided devotion. Feel free to ignore this post if you hate, loathe, or would like to throttle Renji.

So please, stop bashing good ol' Renji --- and maybe direct them toward Orihime instead who may steal away ichigo from Rukia... no, wait... NoyaChan says NO BASHING OF CHARACTERS... *shrug* oh well.

Oh, and on another note, Byakuya is a bastard for not doing anything to save Rukia from execution... but his current semi-brotherly affections, however little he shows them, and Rukia's i-love-byakuya-niisama attitude is just cute XD
Super_insomniacOct 21, 2008 9:35 PM
Oct 22, 2008 8:39 AM

Jul 2007
I don't hate Renji Super_insomniac, there only one Bleach girlie who annoys me... but even she's growing on me now (UlquiHime people, it's a stockholm syndrome kind of win.)

I do think however he failed, lol. Also do you guy not get the impression Renji has given up? That just me?

Oh and "Orihime instead who may steal away ichigo from Rukia" Pah! Like in her dreams only :P lol
Oct 22, 2008 9:55 PM
Oct 2008
Renji giving up on Rukia... perhaps, yes. I also get that impression particularly with way he looks at her when she's looking at or just being with Ichigo. But at least now he's staying by her side as much as he can. I'm getting the impression that he's reclaiming his place as Rukia's bestfriend and support her the best way he could... that's the kind of devotion that I liked from him... and his puppy-like glee on the bounto arc when he found out that Rukia was in the real world was just cute XD

And... no, I still do not like Orihime. She annoys me. There, I finally said it. And it got worst when she went to Huenco Mundo -- but thanks to that we got Ichiruki moments anyway. We still do not know what the author is thinking. Maybe he'll turn things around in her favor since she's the one who is most outspoken about her affections for Ichigo, though he's oblivious.

Don't misunderstand though, I'm a hardcore Ichiruki fan... I'm just being cautious.
Dec 9, 2008 10:11 PM

May 2008
there is goin to be a lot of ichiruki scenes in the movie cant wait~
Jan 11, 2009 2:03 AM

May 2008
Super_insomniac said:

And... no, I still do not like Orihime. She annoys me. There, I finally said it. And it got worst when she went to Huenco Mundo

I hate her too >.< But since she was about to kiss Ichigo and he decides to go after her even if he's alone,i'm thinking Kubo wants them to end up together.
I personally voted for Renji/Rukia.He really cares for her.And for her sake decided to fight against Byakuya and achieve bankai.
Jan 12, 2009 7:13 AM
Oct 2008
Akai_Hiya said:
Super_insomniac said:

And... no, I still do not like Orihime. She annoys me. There, I finally said it. And it got worst when she went to Huenco Mundo

I hate her too >.<

Same for me.! ^^
IchiRuki rullz! ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3P_pj2ACOc
:)
Jan 14, 2009 4:30 PM

Jun 2008
Ichigo and Rukia should just be.

if they aren't i will seriously be one angry mob fan!!!
DX
Jan 22, 2009 5:00 PM

May 2008
Ichiruki!
Apr 16, 2009 8:24 AM

Feb 2009
Like most on here, I'm going with IchiRuki, I don't hate Renji though, he's an awesome guy, but I think the relationship between him and Rukia is just that of friendship.

Apr 19, 2009 2:58 PM

Dec 2008
IchiRuki of course! XD

& &
May 12, 2009 8:16 PM

Nov 2008
I voted for Rukia and Renji

Ewww I could never see Rukia with Gin lol
May 29, 2009 4:25 AM
May 2009
I love Rukia and Renji together too!!!

Rukia x Ashido
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Tons of Rukia pictures on Tumblr ~ &lt;3

Prizkilla - Apr 23, 2013

1 by iMugetsu_ »»
Sep 9, 2016 1:25 AM

» Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

pinkangel28 - Mar 15, 2010

225 by kanon-chan »»
Jan 14, 2013 5:28 AM

» Rukia Cosplay Thread

RenaPsychoKiller - Sep 2, 2008

17 by Zaltanna »»
Jul 3, 2012 10:00 PM

Poll: » Best Rukia duet?

pinkangel28 - Apr 7, 2010

9 by MajaChii »»
Feb 22, 2012 12:38 PM

» Favorite Rukia character song?

pinkangel28 - Apr 7, 2010

3 by MajaChii »»
Feb 22, 2012 12:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.