Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2009 5:25 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pretty average one shot.
The art is decent, the plot is not too typical, but there wasn't enough development, the comedy wasn't funny, and the characters were uninteresting.

watching, waiting, commiserating
Nov 29, 2011 4:12 PM

Sep 2011
I think it was one of those one shots with an idea to make a small series out of...not a huge one like bleach/naruto length, but, more than just a one shot. It felt somewhat rushed and compressed and ended with something that could easily be carried on from. If you ask me, it's written as if the mangka planned to make this into a small series but just decided not to for whatever reason.
Sep 14, 2012 10:25 PM

Jul 2008
I liked it. The girl was cute and I like how the guy acted the way he did. Although, like someone said on another forum, i'd be awkward when she grows up and starts dating. Oh the drama! XD
Apr 23, 2013 12:56 AM

Sep 2012
This was actually really depressing.
Jan 8, 2014 2:04 PM

Apr 2013
liked it, but them immediately apologizing insted of just running was more fictitious than the ghost. anyways, a good one.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.