Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2008 3:39 PM

Sep 2007
Has anybody noticed how Kyonko is actually listed as a character here on MAL? Surely if you've joined this group, you either never noticed or haven't. I'm thinking we should all work together to get Kyonko's page OFF of MAL. The only manga she's listed under is all Doujin, which isn't fair. And, if she's only a doujin character, then all of the OC's ever in doujin should be added. Why? Because, if Kyonko is 'a real character' as some might state, THEN SO ARE EVERYONE'S OC'S IN DOUJIN! I used to think Hatsune Miku shouldn't be listed as a character, but then I remembered that she ACTUALLY HAS HER OWN MANGA!!!!! I'm sorry if I got a bit too angry, but it's true. Kyonko isn't a character, and I think action should be taken.

Discuss.

torapuAug 19, 2008 3:43 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 1, 2008 12:43 PM

Apr 2008
I AGREE
Sep 2, 2008 1:24 PM

Sep 2007
wowa said:
I AGREE

I'M SO GLAD SOMEONE DOES.

Also, unrelated so don't read if you don't wanna see. Explain this comment on my page.....
Sep 10, 2008 4:28 PM

Sep 2007
Also, I am not going to just let Kyonko leave MAL. If one goes, then the others must too. None of them are actual characters from Haruhi.
Sep 11, 2008 6:31 PM

Sep 2007
Sorry I'm replying so much. Okay, whoever said no, why not? I'd love to hear your opinion.
Dec 18, 2009 12:49 PM

May 2009
well, quite a no-brainer, remove 'em. If they never really came out from mangas and are stated as characters just because of doujins then let's flood MAL with all the other doujin characters from Nakameguro to whoever you find in fakku

P.S not a hater of Kyonko, I lieks her, refer to other post I made at the other topic, which is tl;dr but just reading 1 or 2 would be nice.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Why we hate Kyonko!

torapu - Jun 6, 2008

13 by reb3llist »»
Dec 18, 2009 12:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.