Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 6, 2012 6:46 PM
Aug 2012
Hello members of the fight club, so lets discuss......what are your teams for this game? If you play it of course one of my main teams is Dr.Strange, Phoenix Wright, and Iron man
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 9, 2012 7:42 AM
Sep 2011
At the moment I'm using Trish, C Viper, and Super Skrull. Its a pretty unorthodox team but i find them to work well together. They have some good setups for characters that are coming in. C Viper benefits a lot from tenderizer assist and round harvest.
Sep 9, 2012 9:24 AM
Aug 2012
I alternate between lots of different characters, but I mainly prefer a Phoenix Wright, Dante and Taskmaster team. Assist wise I alternate between Get'em Missile and Paperwork for Mr.Wright, Weasel Shot for Dante and H. Aim Master for Taskmaster. On another note, what other fighting games does anyone play?
Sep 9, 2012 2:58 PM
Sep 2011
Well, I was playing P4A but recently stopped because my disc tray on my Xbox stopped working.
Sep 10, 2012 3:52 PM
Aug 2012
Ah, P4A? Would you say it's hard to get into?, because I hear that it takes quite awhile to get used to the controls. And your disc tray stopped working? That happened to my friend once, are you gonna get it fixed?
Sep 11, 2012 12:44 AM
Sep 2011
I'm not too sure. I just started nursing school and have a part-time job which means that I wont have a lot of free time. I might just end up getting a new Xbox. P4A isn't really that hard to get into, it's just a game where you have to put in some time. It starts off simple but can get very technical quickly. It's a great game but I suggest that you pick it up soon because if you wait any longer it will be quite difficult to catch up with the rest of the community thus leaving a massive skill gap between you and the other players.
Sep 15, 2012 5:48 AM
Aug 2012
I can see where your going with the whole P4A thing, as the FGC seems to really like it and it's gaining more popularity than expected. Also, that really suck that you won't have much time to yourself and that you may not be able to fix your xbox. On another note, do you use an Arcade Stick, Pad, 360 controller, (I don't think they are any more alternatives).
ResidentBevoSep 16, 2012 5:43 PM
Nov 12, 2012 5:00 PM
Aug 2012
Just wanted say, I got Persona 4 Arena, and I gotta say it's alot of fun, and not that hard to get into! Definately reccomended by me.
Dec 19, 2013 11:20 AM

Feb 2013
I like playing with Morrigan Aensland, Phoenix Wright, and a random.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.