Forum Settings
Forums
Cage of Eden
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2012 9:33 AM
Mar 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I know this maybe a bit soon, but I'm assuming that if their adventures do end somewhere around the pyramid; this manga will probably end some where around chapter 200-ish
so from the chat the girls had (it's pretty obvious Sengoku is going to end up with Rion) this manga is going to end with either them getting safely off the island or they end up becoming the island's permanent residents...
(I vote for the latter)
Aug 25, 2012 11:31 AM

Jul 2012
What uuuuuuup Sengoku gots his own harem x)
Aug 25, 2012 11:32 AM

Jul 2012
Though its almost certain thats hes going to end up with rion
Aug 25, 2012 11:34 AM

May 2011
That should be enough fanservice to last the fans for a few chapters or so. Maybe 3....
Aug 25, 2012 11:36 AM

Dec 2010
Yea its pretty obvious its going to end up with Sengoku and Rion, which I like anyways. All the girls have just fallen for him just because his the leader. If someone else was the leader and Sengoku was some sort of assistant but still the MC they all (apart from Rion) would've fallen for that other guy.

I wonder what the last tower is going to look like, at the end it said they still had hope until the saw that tower. At this point I don't have a clue, I'd guess something to prove Nishimori theory that they are stuck in some sort of loop seeing as though the stars at night are the same and what the other thing Nishi knows that he ain't telling.

Lol at Rion calling Sengoku a playboy and why is Nishi still acting like that wouldn't it be better for him to work together with the group. Seriously that guy is messed up.
Aug 25, 2012 11:44 AM

Jul 2012
ugh i hate when villains that were already beaten make a comeback just because they were spared from dying it just aggravates me
Aug 25, 2012 12:45 PM

Dec 2011
Ahahaha. Every girl is eyeing Sengoku! Ahahaha.
They will finally investigate the tower.

I really hate the part that Nishikiori still puts up a fight with a plot in the future...

Oomori noticed that the first tower they saw is probably the grave of Isurugi Miina. Oh crap. They might be stuck in a time paradox of some sort.

I think this manga is bound to end soon. Probably at chapter 200ish.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2012 1:33 PM

Nov 2011
lol Sengoku the playboy and i hope Nishikiori will die before he could do something again.... anyway i can't wait to see what comes next
Aug 25, 2012 2:02 PM
May 2011
Well well, if they stay on the island in the end maybe there will be many mini-Sengokus running around. Or not since he'll probably end with Rion.
But, as everyone has said, it seems we'll have some type of time-loop or something. It ain't that bad but I expected a more realistic plot when they began to talk about man-made creatures.
Aug 25, 2012 3:52 PM
Jan 2008
Does anybody still think of the possibility of them being in the future still?
Aug 25, 2012 4:42 PM

Jun 2010
PhoenixIce said:

I'm pretty much sure of it since quite a long ago and I'm getting more certain with every chapter. I guess they'll find out about that in the last tower and that's why they'll "lose all hope". At least until Sengoku makes a speech, same old, same old.

Hate the fanservice, as always.
Uncertain about Nishikiori still planning something. And having supporters after all his lies were exposed and a true doctor was not only discovered but also proven to be capable. Seriously...

And last but not least:

WHAT THE F*CK?!

I'm outraged. Unless Oomori-san was replaced by a clone at some point or the same happened to the author himself, I'll have to drop my rating for this manga, just for these two panels. Out Of Character at its WORST, folks, that's what you are seeing. Oomori-san - humble and shy but mature adult protecting the kids on an island full of genetic mutation-monsters, occupied with the meaning of the words she read at the cross-shaped tower and confessed to by a teenager who died protecting his friends and herself soon afterwards. And with her character being established as such in every chapter since the very first one, we get this. Right out of f*cking nowhere. What. The. F*ck?!
Aug 25, 2012 5:17 PM

Jul 2012
eworm said:
PhoenixIce said:

I'm pretty much sure of it since quite a long ago and I'm getting more certain with every chapter. I guess they'll find out about that in the last tower and that's why they'll "lose all hope". At least until Sengoku makes a speech, same old, same old.

Hate the fanservice, as always.
Uncertain about Nishikiori still planning something. And having supporters after all his lies were exposed and a true doctor was not only discovered but also proven to be capable. Seriously...

And last but not least:

WHAT THE F*CK?!

I'm outraged. Unless Oomori-san was replaced by a clone at some point or the same happened to the author himself, I'll have to drop my rating for this manga, just for these two panels. Out Of Character at its WORST, folks, that's what you are seeing. Oomori-san - humble and shy but mature adult protecting the kids on an island full of genetic mutation-monsters, occupied with the meaning of the words she read at the cross-shaped tower and confessed to by a teenager who died protecting his friends and herself soon afterwards. And with her character being established as such in every chapter since the very first one, we get this. Right out of f*cking nowhere. What. The. F*ck?!
umm i hope you know that this doesn't exactly mean she likes him for sure it just means shes proud of her breasts... which if you read carefully from the beginning shes ALWAYS been proud of her breasts LOL
Aug 25, 2012 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
Although it was hinted kinda in chapter 5 that oomori might like akira tho :P
Aug 26, 2012 2:44 AM
Jun 2010
anyone remember how miina was introduced into the manga? i can't remember.

what i am thinking is that the current miina is a copy and resided at the light house and she somehow knew how to draw the animals that were created in the lighthouse.

the real one died and the first tower could be like a tombstone for her? but by who? the father?
Aug 26, 2012 8:10 AM

Jul 2012
XKt_ said:
anyone remember how miina was introduced into the manga? i can't remember.

what i am thinking is that the current miina is a copy and resided at the light house and she somehow knew how to draw the animals that were created in the lighthouse.

the real one died and the first tower could be like a tombstone for her? but by who? the father?
the black haired miina was like randomly found at the obelisk spot thats how she was introduced
Aug 26, 2012 11:44 AM

Jun 2010
asdf546 said:
eworm said:

umm i hope you know that this doesn't exactly mean she likes him for sure it just means shes proud of her breasts... which if you read carefully from the beginning shes ALWAYS been proud of her breasts LOL

Sure, she can be proud, but she's never been a b*tch. And in these two panels she is a total b*tch, pitying the younger girls (Rion's breasts are ridiculously large too anyway) and treating Sengoku like that.

XKt_ said:

Beat you to it, although by "copy" you might mean an impostor instead of what I'm thinking.
Aug 26, 2012 12:02 PM

Nov 2011
Nothing really happened in this chapter but I lol'd @ some of the girls talking while bathing.

Mina sure is the mysterious girl though.
Aug 26, 2012 5:38 PM

Feb 2012
Finally we are back to the old Eden no Ori, ton of fan service I like, figuring stuff out and exploring the island.
Aug 28, 2012 6:05 PM

Jun 2009
Oh god, Oomori got high on that soap they made from fuck-knows-what or what?
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Aug 28, 2012 8:34 PM
Jan 2008
eworm said:
asdf546 said:
eworm said:

Sure, she can be proud, but she's never been a b*tch. And in these two panels she is a total b*tch, pitying the younger girls (Rion's breasts are ridiculously large too anyway) and treating Sengoku like that.

XKt_ said:

Beat you to it, although by "copy" you might mean an impostor instead of what I'm thinking.

Oomori was being proud of her breast size as usual. Plus, it was only thought, so calling her a derogatory term over a comical thought isn't the best idea to make a point.
Aug 30, 2012 5:55 AM

Jan 2012
Sengoku the pimp!
Apr 20, 2014 4:37 AM

Oct 2013
what is at this tower!
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Apr 16, 2016 11:03 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That's one impressive harem. Rion is hard to beat though.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 13, 2016 7:16 AM

Dec 2015
All of them want to hook up with Sengoku hahaha XD poor Rion
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 15, 2016 10:18 AM
Apr 2013
wuut! that girls talk during bath time unable to go home means sengoku one step closer to his harem life too bad vice press is not one of them she is a must on the list! more harem power for big daddy sengoku. XD and Nishikiori plotting some weird shit again..
May 15, 2017 11:47 PM

Mar 2015
Like damn Rion, chill. That guy is the harem king right there.

May 31, 2021 10:37 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
ah, we're finally here and this was a nice wholesome chapter :)

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

10 by Nik012 »»
Sep 26, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 161 Discussion

gmgkng - Jul 13, 2012

24 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:24 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 159 Discussion

Zhou - Jun 24, 2012

23 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:17 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 157 Discussion

BackLashWave - Jun 10, 2012

19 by DebiPS »»
Jun 3, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Eden no Ori Chapter 112 Discussion

Keiz - Dec 22, 2011

20 by DebiPS »»
May 30, 2023 3:22 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.