Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2012 7:55 AM
Jun 2010
The idea behind this game is quite simple: someone makes a wish that they wish would come true. Then, the person who posts next creates a situation, which yes…the wish comes true, but something bad happens with it to make it a nightmare, instead of a dream come true.

Example:

Be creative, semi nice, and over all…have fun!

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 27, 2012 1:36 PM
Nov 2011
I wish I had music tickets
Jun 27, 2012 7:16 PM
Jun 2010
Granted; however, when you get those music tickets, the band suffers a nervus break down, is unable to tour any longer, and you never receave a refund.

I wish that I had no drama in my life -_-

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Jun 27, 2012 7:26 PM
Nov 2011
Granted; except no one is in your life.

I wish I had a book to read.
Jul 4, 2012 5:50 PM
Jun 2010
Granted, but then you begin to receave hundreds upon thousands of books in the mail...you have no idea which to begin to read; and when you pick one...the pages are...blank :O

I wish I had no feelings.

Jul 4, 2012 6:02 PM

Dec 2009
Granted, but now you're a woman.

I wish people stopped being people.
-INSERT EPIC QUOTE HERE-
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» NEWSLETTER

Natashaeyes - Jul 4, 2012

1 by AznSnow17 »»
Jul 11, 2012 11:32 AM

» The Strange Inn (Light RP) For those who hate posting only once :D

Natashaeyes - Jun 29, 2012

0 by Natashaeyes »»
Jun 29, 2012 11:29 AM

» Light Role Play (sort of open)

Natashaeyes - Jun 26, 2012

1 by Natashaeyes »»
Jun 28, 2012 4:15 PM

» Let it fall version 2.0

Natashaeyes - Jun 26, 2012

4 by Natashaeyes »»
Jun 27, 2012 1:39 PM

» You have just been banned!

ender95 - Jun 26, 2012

2 by Natashaeyes »»
Jun 27, 2012 1:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.