Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 22, 2011 7:57 PM

Jun 2011
Well... Obviously everyone here is against Naruto and *gag* Sakura.... Who do you guys want Naruto with? :3

narut0rulzDec 23, 2011 6:56 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 4, 2011 10:47 PM

Sep 2011
Hinata is the best of Naruto sakura can just piss off.
Dec 6, 2011 2:33 PM

Jun 2011
Lol i couldn't agree more.
Jan 4, 2012 4:14 PM
Jul 2009
I like Naruto with Hinata. She's the only one I see him with. I love NaruHina a lot. <3 Her love is so unwavering, unshakeable and deep. His faith in her never fades.
Jan 4, 2012 7:27 PM

Nov 2010
I agree
NARUHINA ALL THE WAYYYY

I HATE SAKURA AND WISH SHE WOULD DIE
SHE IS WEAK,LOUD,MANLY AND STUPID
she acts like she can do something when
she cant do s*** at all
like the Pain fight... all she did was watch and cry
IM LIKE WTF he is ur team memeber who saves u
how many times????? and u just sit and cry.. let that wouldve been sasuke she wouldve been there that bitch

“There is a meaning behind everything that happens. However, there are very few people who understand everything. To search for the meaning behind every event that happens… it’s a daunting task even to imagine it. However, noticing that there is meaning behind everything that happens… that in itself is meaningful. There is a meaning in wondering why.”-Yuuko-xxxHolic

Jan 8, 2012 10:07 AM

Jun 2011
Also when Sakura went after Sasuke by own self. WTF! Crazy bitch... I was hoping he's kill her but nooooo, she just had to get her ass saved, since she can't do anything her own damn self! D:<

Feb 19, 2012 8:05 AM

Nov 2010
LMAO NARU I COULDNT AGREED MORE

AND OMG IM SHOCKED THAT PPL ACTUALLY HAVE A NARUSAKU FAN CLUB
AND IM LIKE WTF.. WHAT THE HELL IS THEY SEEING
TALKING ABOUT SAKURA CARES ABOUT HIM AND IM LIKE UMM IF SHE CARED ABOUT HIM SHE WOULDVE TRIED TO SAVE THEM
AND SHE WOULDNT HAVE FAKED CONFESSED LIKE HE WOULD FALL FOR THAT SHIT

“There is a meaning behind everything that happens. However, there are very few people who understand everything. To search for the meaning behind every event that happens… it’s a daunting task even to imagine it. However, noticing that there is meaning behind everything that happens… that in itself is meaningful. There is a meaning in wondering why.”-Yuuko-xxxHolic

Mar 3, 2012 11:42 AM
Oct 2009
I look forward to see when Naruto would care about Hinata. Yet he hasn't react, tell her something or maybe say ,,thanks" after she almost died, when she tried to help him -_- Naruto cares more about Sasuke than other people even if they almost died ;/
Apr 2, 2012 7:03 PM

Jun 2011
Right?! They haven't done ANYTHING about the confession yet, at all. WTF! D:<
May 6, 2012 2:06 AM

Nov 2010
True but i think its coming to the light guys

cus in the manga when he is geting stronger before the war
he thinks back to when no one believed in him and everyone rooting for sasuke but then he sees only hinata rooting for him

and i love what she said while in the war tht she will be standing next to him this time!!!! IM LIKE HELL YEA!

May 23, 2012 7:01 PM
Mar 2012
Naruto x Hinata

It was nice when Hinata first confessed to him when they fought Pain

*Manly Tear Drop*
If one calls Earth Wonderland, then I will be Wonderlands Scourge.
May 24, 2012 3:35 PM

Jun 2011
Lol love the manly tear drop
Hopefully they add more NaruHina moments! <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.