Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 3, 2012 11:48 AM

Apr 2012
So this is a debate about whether Code geass (characters, plot and so on) is realistic or not.

I personally didn't find anything (excluding Lelouch's ineffective use of geass) wrong with the series. Then again I haven't given it that much thought either, sooo feel free to enlighten me if you disagree.

I have a secret. A dark, furry secret with big teeth. Less a secret, really – more a bear.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 3, 2012 1:25 PM
Sep 2011
Of course most animes arent realistic due to its genres, especially Code Geass since it is a teenager who holds a power called Geass.
Animes don't need to be realistic to satisfy the viewer. It just needs a great plot, and i found Code Geass to be brilliant at it.

I too didn't find Lelouch use his Geass ineffectively in the series, he is a very intelligent person so i can't argue with that. He used his Geass effectively, like how Light Yagami also uses the Death Note effectively too.

Lelouch with his Geass, plus his intelligence in strategic battle, is pretty much invincible.
May 3, 2012 4:19 PM

Apr 2012
I think that Lelouch could have made better use of his power. For example he could have used geass to manipulate who ever was in power at the time. That way he could have instantly taken control of all of area 11.

In Light's case I think he should have ignored L and simply kept steadily killing known criminals all aver the world = win. Then there would have been no way for him to be found. Though I guess that wouldn't have been an option considering Light's overflowing self-confidence eheh ^^

But I guess if they had taken the easy route to victory, we wouldn't have seen all those epic "close call" situations and battles of wits. They are what makes an interesting plot after all.

I have a secret. A dark, furry secret with big teeth. Less a secret, really – more a bear.
May 3, 2012 10:44 PM
Sep 2011
i really do agree with you, lelouch could have changed the world faster by using his geass on people who has a lot of power.
Lelouch working his plans at his own pace really did indeed make the plot very exciting! :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» State your special abilities :D

Febrile - May 10, 2012

1 by Alzza »»
May 15, 2012 4:21 AM

» Club member locations

Alzza - Apr 30, 2012

3 by TtiSpaRKz »»
May 9, 2012 7:39 AM

» What is your favourite anime so far this season?

Alzza - Apr 22, 2012

3 by El-Ricards »»
May 1, 2012 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.