Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2012 2:52 PM
Feb 2012
It was a large razed pavilion with dark ivy growing up the base, a small set of lovely white wicker furniture, along with a cute round table all set with lovely china and tea. Delicious pastries from all around also adorned the table, giving off a very pleasant spring tea time feeling. A large dish of deep purple iris's sat in the middle of the table.

A man was sitting in one of the chairs legs crossed and a smile on his face, he was sipping tea out of a small sky-blue cup. To describe him would be a difficult feat, he was tall and lean with bright orange hair and filmy silver eyes. He wore a dark blue masquerade mask and carried a very false feeling grin, much like the one a clown would wear.

"Finally the pieces have arrived~" He spoke in such a deep cheery way it was hard to understand the nature of his motives.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 1, 2012 5:57 PM

Apr 2011
Caius dropped in out of the void, he landed in a crouch and looked around warily. Not even seconds before, he was about to leave the said Inn and 'play' with some of his Moon Magic in the woods outside. But now... now he didn't know where he was, his 'dowsing' couldn't place where in Ciel he was at the moment.
He had heard strange magicks can occur during astral events like that of the Full Moon, New Moon, Meteor Shower, Comet Passing, or an Eclipse. But the art of teleportation had long escaped even his naturally heightened powers and magicks.
However, despite his dowsing being somewhat hobbled by the teleportation, it still could detect that there were no threats nearby... except the strange man before him!
Caius stared the man down at first... but then he sensed great and disturbing magic flowing from him. Awed and confused he then asked "Who are you..."
May 1, 2012 6:26 PM

Jul 2011
Mei soon found herself sitting on a couch with tea in front of her. "I paid 5 gold for that room too..." she said to herself taking a sip of the present tea. The tea was soothing, but she didn't want to drink too much as she just had a mug of hot chocolate.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

May 1, 2012 6:38 PM
Feb 2012
"Now, now!" The mans chimed placing his little cup on the table and filling it up again, "There is certainly no way I would tell you anything until all of the guests have arrived." He leaned back cup now full and began to drink gingerly, so that was two of them. This was going to be grand, he was sure of it.
May 1, 2012 6:44 PM

Jul 2011
"The Mad Hatter's tea party..." Mei said looking at the table contents. It was a large table with numerous teapots and pastries. It all looked enticing, but Mei wasn't bothered too much by it. She just sat there taking a couple of sips of tea from time to time, glaring at the two others present here.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

May 2, 2012 10:49 AM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y fallen out of the sky;she managed to land on her feet."Where the heck are we?" she asks no one in particular;as she looked from the masked man to Caius and from Caius to Mei and from Mei to the masked man.
"And why are three strange people here?" she scratched the back of her head.
May 2, 2012 12:22 PM
Feb 2012
The masked man smiled to the new comer, "Well, I was here before anyone weird showed up, and the other two...." He cocked his head a little a very thoughtful expression coming to his face, "Came here just like you~" Beckoning her over he began to fill a different little yellow cup, "As for where we are, I cannot say, for I am going to only say it once and I am waiting for the last of the guests to arrive." He held the yellow cup out to her, "Tea?"
May 2, 2012 12:29 PM

Jun 2011
Layel'Y laughed at him.And then he handed her a yellow cup."Myeah,sure." she said,lifting her shoulders and cracking her neck a little."But if you keep me waiting too much,I might ruin this nice place of yours...I'm not patient." she said,sitting on an armchair placed at the table.Sipping from the yellow cup,she grinned;mint.Just like home.
May 3, 2012 4:33 PM

Apr 2011
Caius unpertrubed by the stranger's unorthodox response, thought better than drinking an unknown cup of tea with an unknown man.
It was a not so much a force of habit or plain rudeness, as much as a code of conduct among the Clubs of the North: "To not drink with thine enemy as a friend".
Seeings how the strnager had yet to make himself seem 'friendlier'... he decided to lean againtst a corner wall and wait for whatever trap or puzzle may lay ahead.
May 3, 2012 5:12 PM

Jul 2011
Mei sat silently and sipped her tea. She rather enjoyed it, the tea was just right. Another guest arrived, and it was the other woman from the inn. Mei had her suspicions that she didn't like her. It might not have been true, but she had a feeling that it was so.
Even Death has a heart

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Character Creation.

OnceInALifeTime - Apr 28, 2012

14 by CorruptTheory »»
May 7, 2012 2:50 PM

» Akai Inn ( 1 2 )

AngelicXI - Apr 28, 2012

71 by Shifo-Chan »»
Apr 29, 2012 7:58 AM

» Rules (R.E.A.D)

OnceInALifeTime - Apr 28, 2012

0 by OnceInALifeTime »»
Apr 28, 2012 5:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.