Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 20, 2008 7:43 PM

Sep 2007
A simple thread to post your character ^_^ Creativity is welcome but please follow the rules that I posted.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 20, 2008 11:53 PM
Feb 2008
Name: Di Lee
Bending: Earth
Nation: Earth Nation

Bio:
Hi my name is Di lee i come from the Earth city of Omashu. I have black styled hair i am 153cm in hight and weigh 47kg i wear the traditional Earth nation clothes and i live with my cousin. My great great grandfather was Avatar Roku. I like to help people and only get into conflit if i have to...... Joking lol i love to fight, i am currently the champ at our school for bending fighting (a game) and i like to destroy things. that is about it i hope you like me.... bye
Jul 21, 2008 8:11 AM

Sep 2007
Name: Knight
Your element: Air
Nation: Air Nomads
Bio: He never actully knew what his homeland was like but he travels around the world with his sister trying to find it and to find other air benders. His dream is to find the survivors and start a new air bending nation.

Name: Dawn
Your element: Air
Bio: She like her brother never knew what her homeland was like she only heard stories from her great aunt and uncle who raised her and her brother. She travels around the world now with her brother and is very curious and very polite.

ItaJul 22, 2008 7:07 PM
The sentance below is true
the sentance above is false

Jul 21, 2008 8:18 AM

Sep 2007
TT.TT could someone edit my post correctly he doesnt want to become a spoiler...
The sentance below is true
the sentance above is false

Jul 21, 2008 9:48 AM

Nov 2007
Name: Ash
Your element: Fire
Nation: Fire Nation
Bio: Ash was left on the streets as a child and was picked up by a old man, Oda, who worked in a fireworks store near the Fire Nation. Later on in her life she was found by the Fire Sages of the Fire Temple, where she spent a year learning to fight. Even with almost a year of practice, Ash isn't really a the bast fighter, preferring to think than fight. She's all talk, but she gets by because she has enough fireworks to make one big boom.

Ash is truly fearless and takes much that happens in life in stride. She gives considerable thought to things she does or says, instead of just doing and saying everything that comes to mind. Although, she has a knack for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Ash's outfit consists of black cargo pants, fingerless gloves, and combat boots with metal plates on the bottom. She red-rimmed goggles around her neck and two belts that criss-crossed around her waist. Most of the time she sticks with baggy T-shirts in any color. Ash styled her hair to a short black boyish hair, spiked bangs. Unlike most of the Fire Nation with hazel or amber eyes, Ash has jade colored eyes.
LainLawlietJul 21, 2008 10:02 AM
Jul 21, 2008 2:35 PM

Dec 2007
Name: Samson
Element: Water
Nation: Water Tribe
Appearance: Samson is a tall and fat Waterbender (he looks like a giant ball with limbs). He only wears latherpants and a barrel full of water. His hair looks like the one from a sumo wrestler.
Bio: His background will be revealed in the RP (i hope so) but here are 2 details for now.
1. After long training in the icy tundras he learnd how to shock freeze things (meaning he can turn every water into ice in in a flash, soaked clothes too).
2. He says he got this fat cause it helps him bending the water (he says he resembles the full moon). But no one believes it...
Jul 21, 2008 3:05 PM

Nov 2006
Name:Kaiya Hatake
Bending: Fire

Bio:

Looks -- Shoulder length black hair, blue eyes, 5'5", athletically fit build, gentle appearance

Personality -- Strong but quiet, honest, extremely talented fire bender, doesn't get upset very easily (when she does though, watch out), trusts people easily but if you lose her trust it's not easy to regain, believes in fighting as a last resort, does not often speak her mind, very easy going, always tries to live life to the fullest, loves adventure and meeting new people

Story -- Kaiya was born into a noble family that was very close friends with the royal family. Because of such close connections, she was always given the best...including her choice in teachers. She was educated, taught martial arts, and how to control and increase her fire bending by the best professors and masters money could buy. Her parents were always proud of her and she worked hard to please them. Her father is a top ranking general in the Fire Nation's army and is responsible for many of the Earth and Water nations' losses. As Kaiya grew up and started to realize what was happening with the war and how her father was destroying innocent people's homes, she began to form her own opinions and viewed the war as unnecessary. She got into an argument with her father over his actions and the Fire Nation's actions and ran away from home after getting into a physical fight with him, which left her father burned on his chest. It tore her apart to leave her home, but she knows that it's her destiny to help the innocent and to help try to stop the war. Now she travels with her pet wolf, Tsume, from village to village secretly helping those in need during the night...

Looks Like...

Outfit During the Day...

Fighting Outfit...

Wolf Tsume...
ivorykeysAug 17, 2008 11:54 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2008 7:18 PM

Sep 2007
fantasy254 said:
TT.TT could someone edit my post correctly he doesnt want to become a spoiler...

I fixed it for you, your problem was that you spelled "spoiler" wrong...^_^

Time for me to create my character and get this show on the road.............

Name: Sakura (I'm going with the one name way..)
Bio: Sakura is a water tribe bender who decided to leave the South Pole and become a nomad. She never likes staying long in one place. Has long black hair to her calves, milky green eyes, and pale skin. Wears mostly black (i.e. black shirts, black skirts, etc.). She is blind by some unknown illness that she had when really young. Like Toph, her feet are her "eyes". Has extrasensory hearing and touch. Is followed around by a lemur like Momo who also acts as her eyes on occasion.
Some techniques: can heal with water, freeze it into daggers, use it as a rope..(mainly techniques that Katara knows....)
Jul 22, 2008 8:14 PM

Dec 2007
Name: Azumi
Element: fire
Nation: fire nation
Bio: Azumi was raised as an unstoppable assassin. Leaving her famliy she startes to question her familys ways. Questioning her famliy she join the fire nations army killing countless numbers of people.
here she is
xxVampireAngelxxNov 9, 2008 9:35 AM
Love is hate
Hate is love
Jul 22, 2008 10:39 PM

Nov 2007
Name: Kairia
Your element: Fire
Bio: A simple girl who's family are entertainers to the royal family. She was only a simple dancer until the day she learned she could firebend, she was forced to join the firelord's army.

DarkRoseOtakuJul 24, 2008 9:17 AM

banana
Jul 23, 2008 9:54 PM

Jul 2008
Name:Koichi
Bending:Fire
Nation:Fire Nation
Bio:Raised and a special elite ninja for the Fire Nations Armies.Koichi is just waiting for a perfect day to strike.The Fire Nation had killed his family for supremacy over his village,By gaining their trust he has been taking back villages and has been saying it was Earthbenders.He has gained trust over all othe Nations,While the Fire Nation thinks you are with them you have been giving out secrets of them.And has Blue fire

Abilities:Able to use thunder I.E. like Sozen Can make any normal weapon a weapon of fire and thunder and he can also make himself with fire armor or thunder
By Day

By Night

By Stellar Moon

By Lunar Eclipse
Jul 24, 2008 4:20 PM
Apr 2008
Name: Temari Nara
Bending: Air
Bio: She has been far away from her nation..... She has never even seen it..... All she knows she learned from her mother. She uses a Big Fan to help her use Air bending.

Name: Ichihara Nara
Bio: Ichihara Nara is Temari's brother.....He is blind....... so he uses Earth Bending to get around.....................
Jul 24, 2008 6:17 PM

May 2008
Name: Charis
Name meaning: Derived from Greek χαρις (charis) meaning "grace, kindness".
Your element: Earth
Bio: Charis is a rebellious earth bender who's been traveling on foot since she was 14 years old. She left her home when she was 14 in fear that she would fall into the chains of the family business. She's grown knowledgeable in the art of swordsmanship and is an average bender.

Jul 27, 2008 7:58 PM

Sep 2007
I have to make another character....... (is way addicted to RPs)

Name: Mikoto
Element: Fire
Bio: Black hair down to her calves with hazel eyes. Tends to wear a lot of black and red colors. Is antisocial and doesn't like people, fire benders especially (she is one..she just hates her kind). Right now she's traveling the world, trying to stay away from her home. She ran away when 14...
Aug 1, 2008 2:25 AM
Jul 2008
Name: blu beast
Appearance:blu is a tall and slim Waterbender (he looks like a spirt with erengy flowing around him). He only wears latherpants and awhite dress shirtfull of watertools. His hair looks likea dark blue.
Bio: His background will be revealed in the RP (i hope so) but here are 2 details for now.
1. After long training in thedeep sea he learnd how to breate under water a quick freeze(meaning he can turn every water into ice in in a flash, ).
2. He says he does not like to talk a lot (he says he resembles the full moon). But no one believes it...
lilkellAug 1, 2008 2:29 AM
Aug 7, 2008 3:31 PM

May 2008
Name: Aries
Bio:
Aries is an air bender who got lost when wandering around as a toddler who just learned how to walk. A week later she was found by a family in the Earth Nation and raised alongside their own children.

Sep 14, 2008 8:49 PM
Sep 2008
Name: Anika
Bending: Water
Nation: South Pole

Bio:
Yo; I'm Anika. I mostly like to goof off all day, but I'll be serious when I need to be, which is whenever I feel like it and not when you think I need to be. I take only two things seriously fighting and day dreaming, bug me when I'm doing either and you most likely will end up on the wrong side of a tidal wave. I have a somewhat twisted sense of humor, but I'm just me and that's all I need to be. Love ya and peace out
Nov 1, 2008 12:56 PM

Feb 2008
Name: Kensee (isn't that easy :p)

Bio:
Kensee Hytamo lives in the outer rings of Ba-Sings-Se. He lives whit his parents Kaito Hytamo and Chun-li Unoma. But its his dream to go out on adventure. His personality is not to rush into things and wisely think about it. He loves bending, he might do everything by bending(he doesn't really walk but just bend's the earth to bring him were he wan'ts to be). He may not be a real fighter but he knows how to live by earth bending. He has long black hair on a tail, bleu eyes and a tiny pointy nose. He's not quit big. But his red geta's make him look a bit taller. He wears a black hakama whith a kinomo and belt in eath nation colours and for show he carries a katana whit him.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jan 3, 2009 4:02 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Zalanie
Bending: Earth/metal

Bio: Like Toph Zalanie grew up in a rich family and she is also a little blind, but the second best earth bender ever and she can bend metal like toph she is like a copy of toph in skills, but she has her own style of defeating people

Looks:
May 19, 2009 6:53 PM

Nov 2007
Name : boom-man
Nation: Air
Bio: My grandfather was a air nomad who mangaed to escape teh southern air temple and he traveld to the earth kingdom where he hid in solitude until he was 50 years old and then meet a beutiful lady who he married and had my father ,my grandfather tought my father air bending and when i was born my father started to teach me but one day he was taken by the fire nation and so i set out on my quest to retrieve my father and own some fire nation butt!

Jun 12, 2009 6:21 PM

Apr 2009
Name: Felix/Ivette
Bio: Standing at an astounding height of 5feet 2inches, 97lbs, is Felix. Felix is her real name, Ivette is her stage name. She's an actress from Omashu, and often uses Earth Bending to please her fans, and uses her attacks on the ever-growing amount of enemies she's so viciously gaining. But despite how terrible she seems, she's very family-oriented, and she acts truly gentle and loving towards people that are close to her.

She trains in secret to keep up this "badass" facade that will seem like she doesn't need any training. Her short black hair compliments her petite figure. Her eyes can change color to her emotions, due to some recessive gene in her father's side. But while in neutral, her eyes are a dark shade of brown. When she is absolutely angry, she projects an aura as menacing as if all the candles have been blown out, her eyes turn bright red and she glares with true intensity. You wouldn't want her angry.

She wears a subtle yellow and forest green kimono, wears a necklace that consists of a great many of hang-ons, has a headband that has ultimately fallen off and landed onto her shoulders, her shoes are slightly ripped and torn, and she wears gloves with the top fingers cut off.

MerrakneeJun 12, 2009 6:24 PM
Jan 21, 2012 11:07 PM
Jan 2012
Name: Akira Tanaka
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Bio: They were a poor family to start with. Their mother was ill and their father was a drunkard. At the age of 13, they had decided to start traveling the world because they needed a change of the same boring scenery. A few months before they had decided to travel, their mother died and their father killed his self. She wears a black shirt with white pants. Both go barefooted.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

Name: Kaede Tanaka
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Bio: They were a poor family to start with. Their mother was ill and their father was a drunkard. At the age of 13, they had decided to start traveling the world because they needed a change of the same boring scenery. A few months before they had decided to travel, their mother died and their father killed his self. She wears a white shirt with black pants. Both go barefooted.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b337/ItachiNoKage/Twins2.jpg
(Akira is left. Kaede is right.)
DarkTwins10Jan 21, 2012 11:10 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Avatar: The Last Airbender...Anime or Not?

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

35 by Seth-Z-101 »»
May 7, 2010 9:46 AM

» Colors!

chibirei143 - Aug 11, 2008

1 by Merraknee »»
Jun 16, 2009 3:46 AM

» Battle of the Strongest Bender ( A knock off of Neko_kurosaki's thread in his RP club ).........

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

3 by boomsickle »»
May 19, 2009 6:57 PM

» Search for the Avatar......

Ita - Jul 27, 2008

3 by Kensee »»
Nov 1, 2008 1:17 PM

» Post your bending ideas!!.......

Ita - Jul 20, 2008

17 by fantasy254 »»
Jul 25, 2008 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.