Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 27, 2011 9:48 PM

Feb 2011
2nd original track goes as a remix to BLH's Split Personality, gonna end up using this as the introduction to Spearz:

Split Personality:
(Verse 1)
It's like daytime, shit I gotta act kind, go through the same lines, it's like a fuckin' routine of worshopping the same shrine, yeah people can tell I'm a little bit strange, but few people know I'm sick and deranged, fuck tryin' to go hard in the paint, I'm goin' hard bringing shame, but back to the morning and early afternoon activities, morning wood sickness and my left hands the remedy, that's my little pocket pussy, but fuck around, I'm fuckin' your girl, I'll have her in my pocket, push me, fock it I'll light you up like a rocket, put a picture of me and your skinned body in a locket, then post it as a collector's items for my fans tryin' to cop it, don't try talkin' to me when my hoodie's on just stop it, don't bug me in my bedroom, I just locked it cause...

(Chorus x2)
I don't wanna say shit, I just wanna rape shit, I just wanna flay bitches, nite time, day and nite, nitetime AK shit, my other half sayin' don't do it, but at close range split your brain shit, 1 (I can't speak don't) 2 (I can say it)

(Verse 2)
I'm startin' to black out again, shit how long has it been, since I played the innocent kid screaming wolf, til I found out it was ll the meds I took, maybe it's a deeper problem, Spearz has been gone for awhile since I stopped him, "Yo bro! You been fuckin' around with my head?" "Nah man you just woke up with that bitch dead. Hey, maybe she just couldn't handle the big dick." "Stop fuckin with me man, just fess to this shit." "Alright I may have played a part when I ate her heart, least this time I didn't leave her smellin' like farts, but listen son I may have raped her without a rubber, shit you haven't jacked in so long you shot out more mlik than an utter." "Fuck, you are pretty shitty for an alter ego" "Yeah, but you need me to get you out of this type of shit so here we go"

(Chorus x2)

(Verse 3)
("Fuck alright, I'll let you get a verse, in just don't let it end up like last time..." "Whatever, you know you need me bitch.")
Nighttime is my time, seein' your body in the streetlight seems so sublime, fuck a split personality, I'm a mental casualty, I plan to be, plan A, B, C, D, E, F, and U, and as you can see I'm actually a accident and as I spit I'm dreaming of something I can cut your carcass with, you want that nigga WR4TH you're gonna have to wait, his ex just called and I got a case of duct tape and buttrape, but that's just 3rd rate shit that I want, fuck a ghost I'll flaunt pictures of their body when they haunt me, baby it's haunting, to know that you want to fuck me, and you can't trust me, just close your eyes and nevermind the knife, bitch luckily, I'll make the suffering quick and clean, now quiet before I decide to make my cut more than lean, matter of fact, fuck the diet, I just want you to scream!
(Chorus x2)

("Goddammit what did I just say?" "Kill people, burn shit, fuck school?" "(Sigh) I don't know what the fuck I'ma do with you man." "Can't keep me caged up bro. Everyone's got their personal demons. Only difference is yours is half of your fuckin' mental." "Well fuck it then, do your thing. Just don't get caught." "Pfft, as a smart man once said, I don't leave sticky finga prints.")
CounterpartJul 27, 2011 10:21 PM
Jul 27, 2011 9:58 PM

Feb 2011
3rd track also goes as a remix to BLH, I Plotted (My Next Murder) this time.

I Plotted (My First Murder):
(Verse 1)
Black hoodie, black boots, gun muddy, evil roots, I shoot eyes out and take loot, shit, well that's what my mind wants me to do, connect the dots dude and see a CSI outline, nigga a solar eclips is how I shine, I stay daydreamin' of bodies hung by their necks, red hallways and the blood's always fresh, yes, this is not for you commerical listenin' piece of shits, this is for the nigga ready to jack you out of your whip, this is for the nigga that wants to earn somethin' and I'll kill and pillage before I die with nothin', but back to the 9 millimeter nina, whether I'm pullin' it out for me or you, just call the cleaner, I want to wring ya fuckin' neck out in front of an arena, and this is just softcore shit wait 'til you hear the things I dreamed up

(Chorus x2)
I plotted my first murder in my notebook, nigga I'm a shook crook, waitin' for that one thing to put you in my high beams, nigga I'm on the edge, nigga, I'm on the ledge, and I might just use it to cut off your head

(Verse 2)
I could roll up with the 9 and just pull the trigger to watch you die, I could make you chug gasoline to the max then watch you swallow a lit match, I could rig your shower with lye and water, the way your body'll look will be worse than your average slaughter, I could cut you open and strangle you with your own intestines, see if I can hang you with it? Out of the question (Yes then?) Of fucking course, can't you see the need coursing through me as I fillet these imaginary whores, I'll allow you no peace, C4 your hearse into pieces, please bitch, I could yank off your fingernails, and make you eat 'em with your brains and a cold glass of ginger ale, my souls been for sale, but ever since the voices came it's went kinda stale, but I'm done bein' a suck up, I'm still bein' a fuck up, I plotted my first murder now it's time to nut up.

(Chorus x2)
Jul 27, 2011 10:10 PM

Feb 2011
4th track, completely original. No reused verses & no remix.

Necro (Feel Ya):
(Verse 1)
Ooh I wanna feel ya girl, I wanna hear your world shatter when I shatter your calf, I'm a master at this craft, homie don't know me and know I eat broads like macaroni's, to be honest I'm feelin' a little lonely, I'ma fill this bitch when I'm done playin' phoney, I'm not too hungry this time so no cleavers, decapitated and filled with semen is how I'll leave her, my left hand was my best man, 'til the voices got me into meat like fresh lamb, but these victims like to fight back, in the end you're just another body to stack, duct tape, lube and condoms, my usual pack, keep a butcher knife under my pillow when we're in the sack, and trust me I ain't tryin to have no little boys, I'll turn your bitch into my little dead fuck toy

(Chorus)
I used to play the nice guy that said "Hi, how are are you doing today?" Now I'm the type to blow your top off like a toupee, to date, if your daughters with me and you're worried about her virginity, it's too late, I wanna be her sexual healer, cmere baby let me turn you into a necro and feel ya

(Verse 2)
She's standin' in front of me naked, I'm standin over her usin' the tongue to get her wet with, I slip away for a second to get some protection, but when I'm done with her that pillow won't protect shit, stabbing down into pillow fluff, 'til I see your blood, skin, nose & stuff, I don't care if you like it rough, I don't care if you might be tough, as soon as you're able to see your own guts I can call your bluff, the reason I'm a necrophiliac is cause bitches said my act was wack, so now I fiend to get in between those jeans, I have a need to leave your girls vagina filled with my genes, I mean this, a dead body has no way to prevent an invading penis

(Chorus x2)

("Finally gettin' used to it huh?" "Maybe, I don't know but... it feels wrong and it feels right..." "Well let's continue to the dark side of dark... let's see if we can give that old flame a restart." "Alright but first, let's just take a quick break.")
Sep 9, 2011 5:30 PM

Feb 2011
Alright so I've been slackin' & shit, not able to necessarily make tracks like I want to but I did end up making what I'm gonna consider the last track for whatever mixtape I release entitled Moment of Truth. It's basically like the old stuff I did that I said was inspired by Tyler The Creator's "Golden" but way calmer:

(Verse 1)
Forgive me God, for I am condemned, I've done all I can to push you away again, blasphemy may have been the reason my life was a tragedy, but where were you after my catastrophe's? Where were you when my pain needed to be eased, please can someone truly tell me where my soul's going to be, cause though I respect him I'm not trying to die at the age of Eazy E, I'm not even sure if anything about you is real, I cuss you out but I know that's not how I really feel, cause in the end I'm not trying to wait until my final hour to know if there's a higher power, I can't follow the blind faith, just call me a coward, my faith doesn't go into Facebook or Myspace, it goes into people who can shout "Fuck you" right in my face, and don't get me wrong, I appreciate religion and most of it's aspects, but as yet, offering people a better but strict lifestyle is it's only visible asset.

(Chorus 1)
I find myself at the crossroads, 2 paths are shown, 0 consequences are known, as I create my own, I wonder if my cover will be blown, I am a wolf in sheep's clothing, and that's not a toy, it's a mutilated hand I'm holding.

(Verse 2)
This one's a shout-out to many a ex, Trevor Spiers says he's a jackass and pays his respects, I was a loose hound that should've been kept in check, I used to be a nice guy that treated my women better than damn near all of my priorities, but my mind was focused on seeing how much the human heart could bleed, how many futures I could disrupt, how many people I could pick up, it got to the point where even I had to say enough, Beth, you saw how I bluffed and I don't blame you for moving on, but I can't help but drink now every time I try to write a love song, Fatima, what can I say but you're amazingly unappreciated, and I promise there's going to be a huge house waiting for you when I've made it, Kaleigh, the more you denied me a chance to prove I wasn't a fuck up, the more I ended up pushing you away, now I just want to forget Baltimore and act like I'm okay, but in all honesty I'm still waiting for at least 1 phone call to this day, Jazmin Leigh Wallace, the first of exs & the best of friends, I fucked you over TWICE & you were still there for me in the end, I opened a wound for myself that I probably won't be able to mend, so I guess this is a notice to whoever girl else, though time passes by, I still can't forgive myself.

There's 2 more verses but I'm gonna save those for the song.
Sep 14, 2011 1:58 PM

Feb 2011
Just a quick notice but I've got about 12 tracks, planning to work on 2 more & I'm done but I got like 3 spots open for featured artists, 1 verse for 1 song, 3 verses for another.
Sep 16, 2011 2:30 PM

Feb 2011
Though I doubt this thread is paid attention to, I thought I'd tell everyone I laid out the lyrics for every track & made an official listing:

WR4TH - BS

1. Disclaimer (Fuck Off)
2. The First
3. Barry
4. Split Personality
5. I Plotted (My First Murder)
6. The Reason For The Misogyny (Pt. 1)
7. Necro (Feel Ya)
8. Sticks & Stones & All That Good Shit
9. Taste It
10. PSA (Feat. 1 artist)
11. Moment of Truth
12. D.B.D.
13. Game Over (Feat. 2 artists)
14. Shock It/End It
15. . . .
16. It Happens (Bonus Track) (Feat. 2 artists)

Now the only thing left to do would be the featured artists & of course laying my lyrics down on actual tracks & apparently there's no way in hell I can just do it with a computer mic & random instrumentals so wish me luck while I try to earn enough money to get some studio time or something.
Oct 31, 2011 3:20 PM

Feb 2011
Know the forum's been dead for awhile but eh, busy with school & whatnot. Transitioned from the WR4TH/SPEARZ era to 2verse/DIEverse & I've come to you on Halloween with a few more verses.

6 Minutes of Death Remix (My Verse):
Fuck a short circuit, this is a blackout, look below the surface, I'm a boulder and you're a glass house, looks like someone's gettin' smashed & bashed up, if you don't like it, you can choke on a basket of bad nuts, I am not national, I am not irrational, I am collecting enough bodies for a landfill (Ill), yes I is, yes I am, yes I are, yes this biz makes me want to kill a cam but their hate fuels the star, and no that wasn't a Dipset diss, cause Juelz taught me to rumble and whip heads bitch, you dickheads are bitchbred, bitchfed and bitchled, I'm not a thug but I don't want to have to get lead & get fed up to the point where your ears to the barrel so you can hear just exactly what this bitch said, it's almost like you could swear I wanted to be a Nazi the way I said I like to skinheads, yeah I like to get head, but this bitch got me screwed up cause I thought she meant creampies when she said she likes to get inbred, I'm a hooligan that'll leave you slack jawed when I craft awe, when it's Grindtime I'm Mac Lethal about to leave your ass raw, you nigga's couldn't beat me with an army of hacksaws, a lot of you are actors, get ready for the cast call, like you madsoft pussies try to push me but forget that you lack balls, so fuck 6 minutes of death, I'll definitely set your set as the definition of deaf, so fuck everything I said on this track, cause if it's really wack then ask your friends why they playin' it back... (Alright I'm done.... fuck that shit I'm goin' back in...) Fuck it, I don't wanna stop yet, like I said when it's Grindtime I'm Solomon and you're Lochness, yes, when I fuck, bitches know I'll take a pound of flesh, no more, no less, unless I just digest it, I'll die reckless, the crew wants me to stop, but I won't end it, it's funny you niggas don't know how to get the fuck out when there's an excess of exits, there's a lot of shit I shouldn't talk about but chances are I already said it, I'm a section 90's baby where the public would crucify you for saying the wrong thing, well fuck everyone, I'm an insensitive bastard, selfish motherfucker, but a strong king, and that's what you people want, it's want you people need, someone get me more haters, I need to fuckin' feed, fuck your pleas, fuck your please, I'm not talkin' sunflowers when I say this bitch loves to suck some seed, and I'm gonna treat this track like I treat my dates, it's funny, cause at the end of the day? We just fuck & leave.
Oct 31, 2011 3:36 PM

Feb 2011
The Tyrant vs. The Monster (1st & Only Part)
Note: This was gonna be the 1st track on my 2nd planned LP but yeah, the transition.

(Alright the long-awaited dispute is going to finally end today! On the left, we got the Tyrant, and on my right, the Monster. I dont' know and don't give a fuck who wins but either way, someone's not going home tonight! Tyrant, it's on you.)

Alright look at this fuckin' fruit loop, the type to swallow a load and say merci beau-coup, ya niggas knew you didn't hold gats so the only thing you would ever shoot is hoops, and hell you even suck at that, so fuck black you Guyanese-Nigerian lookin' spear-chuckin' rat, it's a fact, you get angry cause you can't roll with a pack, so you try to get drunk and high to write down all your shitty raps, I mean we both Vegas born city cats, but I look at you and just fuckin' pity that, you say you drink blood cause you're nothing more than a fuckin' insect or an itty bitty gnat, it's bewildering, I build a scene cause I'm aimin' for your banks like Hillary, your bitch I went and filled her with ease, the bitch was so loose that after that I made her a drug mule with a lease of keys, I'm tired of you dude, you only ruled around here during middle school, and at that you got the kid suicidal enough to drown himself in a swimmin' pool, so shut the fuck up cause it's my time, you fucked up the guidelines and ended up on the sideline, and if T.S. asked me what punishment's best? You crucified with your bullshit S-P-E-A-R-Z tattooed against the skinned flesh of your chest, bitch.
Oct 31, 2011 3:54 PM

Feb 2011
2verse/DIEverse Intro:
Finding the right style is like finding the right groove, I fee like I'm dancing with the right girl with only 2 dance moves, I mean I can hit that wicked and sickend vision, cause when I set off the only thing for this nuclear fission is prison, while the fans screamin' "Free 2verse!", I was the kid starin' in the sun 'til my brains friend and now my eyes hurt, this long run can make the body tired, but you assholes just keep doin' the same shit then retire and retry, you see, I'm the type of guy that can be kinda kind, in some kinda way, but but it would be truly unwise to get me kinda swayed, cause I'm the type to get hyped if you let me spray away, shit if you give me a chance I'll light up an orphanage, show you exactly what the true definition of horror is, and have the kdis screaming "I love a twist!" (Oliver Twist) when I chop you up and pour your blood in the porridge bitch, I mean I'm not gangster, I'm a pacifist, yeah, cause I like to pass the fist, straight through your chest so when you gasp it sounds like you caught lung cancer quick, turn my swag up a bit, like a country nigga's upper lip, if you knew what you were up against, then when them thangs bang and the rain hits you without being hesitant, when you catch that flu shot then you can say that you're fuckin' sick, while others build a bullshit image, they don't realize what the fuck has risen, I'm here to support the kids who found their mom or dad missin', to prevent the outcasts from incarceration is the mission, I'm here to speak about some forbidden wisdom, cause when society gives you the finger and you're left with 5 friends you realize your family is them, so even if you listen and hate what I say, respect my motherfuckin' philosophy, cause when I get in that hot seat, I'll speak some shit to leave you niggas thinkin "Damn he's an oddity but I can see how his struggles turned him into a god's prodigy." So when I bust this shit I wanna see your fuckin' hands up, the sickened have been waiting for a rapper so I'm the answer.
Oct 31, 2011 4:03 PM

Feb 2011
Remix verse to Domo Genesis/Ace Creator's Super Market:
I'm on that other other other ish, the spliff is lit, go ahead and take another whiff, like oh shit, I'm happenin' captain, slappin' and mackin' these bitches in batches with hatchets, ratchets, flack jackets, & enough biohazard masks to make it seem like chickenpox was the new anthrax, so back it up you fuckin' dildos, cause when I start attackin' that's when the highlight reel opens, so if you think you can keep that cool, calm, composure, just know when I come with that kut-throat just think of that red Blade, Sonya, this is mortal combat with raps, handin' out ass-whoppin's by the pack, so when you need to get faded I can hit you with that cranium crack, bastards this is more than a track, bitches I more than a ttrack, me and your bitch is in the sack while she's stuck to me like fridge magnets, niggas say I'm on one, I say fuck it I'm on 9, cause I'm unsigned and willing to fire more arms than fuckin' Columbine, it's D-I-E, easy as 1,2,3, you can go be G, I'ma go be me, and when you hit that background it's X-Files cased closed because I'll be that 1 suspect that you can't see, I mean I'll even go to the funeral if it's beautiful, your ex-wife is ex-strife because she found someone new to blow, and it's unusual but she even made me curl up my feet, so your old girl's my bottom bitch cause she's at her widow's peak.

I honestly did not fucking know how sick that "cranium crack" line was until I played it back.
Mar 7, 2012 7:30 PM

Feb 2011
#FuckWritersBlock Jk, hate Twitter but yeah uh.... had writer's block for a few.... months after that first album so after takin' a break ever since I wrote that last verse I posted up on here, had a practice run & didn't do too bad.

Back To Basics:

(Chorus)
I shit grenades & drop 'em in your grandma's marmalade, cockslap your doctor & wipe my ass with your cancer x-rays, pimp your mom for a dirty shoelace to hang herself with & then dock her pay, I'm sicker than sick infants with mini-AIDS for 50 days with teeth lookin' like Flavor Flav's minus the huge chain

(Verse 1)
I'm out of line, one of a kind, out of my spirit, out of my mind like Whitney Houston was found in the tub after droppin' deuces, use this as one of many excuses to say screw everything, live reclusive, then shoot up your school yellin' "Screw you poo sticks!" My language ain't English, it's creole involving a fetish for Swedish Fish, so when we're cool & I talk about stranglin' your mother, just calm down, I'm talkin' about molestin' your lover, or when I say I'm gonna chop you up with a sinular razor blade, I'm just askin' do you want to see a movie the next day, queefnuggets mean good competition, fuckface means people part of my "redeeming childhood" mission, and there's no word that I believe's bigger so nigga is gonna always mean nigga, so fuck every last one of you shit people, I'll fuck you over harder than Jay did to Dash & Siegel, I'm cripplin' giants with no alliance, just household appliances, pull you apart so you can see what the science is, like an iron fist, I'm splittin' wigs & pain thresholds, raidin' anuses & leavin' my manifest, so before you think I'm gonna send you to the lord above you, remember the language, I probably just said I love you.

(Rewind effect then chorus)

Shit is real like Dr. Phil coppin' feels on your grandmother , when you reveal who is ill it must be me & no other, I fuck the world with no rubber, impregnate already pregnant lovers, so tell me, why the fuck wouldn't another MC run for cover? Nigga I wreck homes with airplanes, get your dome scalped & call it a bad hair day so go ahead & be afraid, I drop lyrical bombs along with some napalm, kill your favorite rapper on they song & end up with convict records like Akon, where's your bitch? Oh yeah, they gone, deepthroated to death by a dick that was about yey long, I swear it's like I have no conscious for this or my consciousness said fuck the consequence, LV devil, fuck that, US rebel & I'll only settle down for 30 white bitches in a kennel, I'm bloodthirsty, showin' no mercy, go through & celebrate the Valentine's day massacre the traditional way meanin' no roses or hersheys, just an M16 & sick mental to pop pussies like pimples, break pens & pencils like spinal cords, make that hospital bill somethin' you can't afford, I mean fuck it I don't even have to rap anymore, I'm the shit & to prove it I'll fling my own at your front door, nigga I'm B-A-N-A-N-A-Z, underground guerilla with horror tendencies, & speeking of horror the actors are ready & the stage is set, & this play is called "Breaking Tendons And Ligaments Like Spelling The Alphabet"

(Transition to BTALLSA [STAB ALL])
Apr 10, 2012 3:58 PM

Feb 2011
Keep ya hands out my pocket, my name out ya mouth, if you watched how you was talkin', you could've saved your spouse, now she's fucked, locked, & stuck, forced to carry more loads than a pick-up truck, waitaminute, flip that shit backwards, I'm actually active with a package that acts as an assassin, that means a packet of actions from a fraction of niggas that seem like they're on a bag of anthrax or just crazy as batshit, facking fack it I'm actually madness in the flesh seeing what these niggas is lackin', it's actually sadness when I perform this immaculate magic and finally make you bob your head after I'm done bashin' it, just bask in it... like that little happiness you got from your favorite dairy treat from Baskin & Robins, remember when you had problems & your parents used to solve 'em? Rmemeber the bad moments where you used to try to calm 'em? Well that shit's over now, fuck you as a child, your foul old smile & all that's allowed, I'm simply the "Fuck You" syndrome, people want me to hit another state but I can't just pick one, because when I cause friction some hick with a gun's always gotta try & get some, so I cause infliction upon him & his son, 1st minute knockout, I'm sorry cuz, it's done, I hold heat like Detroit Pistons or pistols & bust clips until my trigger finger's cold (Nah), just butcher you up & carry your head until the rest of the meat's sold.
May 3, 2012 9:26 PM

Feb 2011
I've forever lived mentally castrated, defiled & hated from the same people that created, this somewhat magnificent monster, with nothing more than violence sponsored so to be condemned as something less than human is nothing more than an honor, that violence honed in & refined until something else was born in a mental storm of Devil's horns, into something that transcended grudges & scorn, & I now wait to take my throne & crown of thorns, so forewarn to those who don't speak the foreign dialect because people have been waiting for someone for DIEverse to digest.
May 23, 2012 4:48 PM

Feb 2011
(Wrote this to Eminem's "If I Get Locked Up Tonight")
My rhymes are made out of mental defecation, castration, shotgun cases, & bizarre break-ins where the only thing stolen was dildos & bullshit statues of Satan, I'm sorry for the religious reference but my mind's racin', having convulsions worse than on the drugs I usually lace in, let's see? Weed, check, X, check, shrooms, check, so what else is next? I guess unless someone intervenes with a case full of Charlie Sheen, I'll still be as obscene as the dream of your dead grandparents in a porno scene, I've seen things that would make Marilyn Manson faint while he's still in his make-up, let his fans rape him at his own concert then wait to blow the entire damn place up, waitwhut? Insulting me'll get your bitch slapped, wrist slit & tortured with a whole bunch of different knick knacks, I'm so damn paranoid, I'll have my own phone tapped, then have my alter ego get me kidnapped before I get capped, so if you don't talk to me after this, it's pretty obvious I drowned myself in a bowl of soup or piss.
May 23, 2012 6:21 PM

Feb 2011
‎(Somethin' told me to write a second verse)
This is inspiration of the worst kind, pickin' off each & every one of God's little flawed designs, I'm fucked up but not bad enough to get sent back to Alcatraz, just because I fucked your mom & flew the coup like an owl's dad, damn that's sad, but if you work hard & try hard, you'll get to be another pencil pusher like the rest of these fucktards, that's why I quit & beat the shit out of a random skinny man, then ran my boss' legs over with a hijacked minivan, tossed his ass in the back & kept driving with no real game plan, so I ditched the car before it hit the water like any insane man, so before I stand before a jury & roast in the fiery summers of hell & Sudan, the whole irony in this shit was my boss' name was Stan.
May 23, 2012 7:16 PM

Feb 2011
‎(Ogod, 3rd)
I'll smash a kids face in for his braces, then have a enslaved 2-year old Chinese worker turn it into my new bracelet, it's DIEverse makin' lyrical content so graphic it makes your fuckin' eyes hurt, or better yet it makes you break a sweat when you squeeze the tech & see the bullet pierce your classmate's neck, goddammit I can't stand it, all I wanted in life was a fat bitch that would show me a good time then make me a sandwich, but now I'm out wearin' a Jason mask to set the fuckin' record straight, soak a gang of dogs in kerosene then for the neighborhood to detonate until another levee breaks, I'm surprised I'm still alive when being wanted in just about every state for suffocating Christopher Reeves with my batman cape, they say his death was some other dumb shit but they know I've got the actual tape, but wait that's classified information I just relayed, so just close your eyes & remember you're a fucking idiot for trusting a stranger these days.
Aug 29, 2012 4:40 PM

Feb 2011
Deceptive misfit kickin' slick shit to slit your wrists with, descriptive with a hint of linguistics I use to hit on your Mrs. & mistress, a bit off centered with thoughts better off in letters to national psychologists while I knit their skin into a new soft sweater, syphilis sickness in one sentence, pray for repentance, spraying endless resentment with Based God as my witness, it's simple business, lure 'em in, lock 'em up, place their moms in front of 'em while they're just begging me not to fuck, wear protection of the worst selection, make it last for 30 seconds, then toss it in the cage until it becomes your last obsession, & guess what? I still got some spunk to spew, reachin' from Japan S&M dungeons out to Timbuktu, aiming to break each & every last one of your suggested taboos, then drop your ass quicker than charges in a Johnnie Cochran lawsuit.
Sep 6, 2012 10:57 PM

Feb 2011
Alright I hid this from public view but seeing as there's probably no chance of anyone executing it the way I want it to go & studio time seeming a fucking far time away I decided to post the lyrics up for this very carefully constructed remix to this beat:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhiBMLEBEL0

I Am The Terrorist:
(Verse 1)
Start at 0:19
All the crew knows to come equipped, all of NV knows how I represent, I don't give a fuck who you are, you can floss that you hard, 'til I roll through that residence, while you assholes sit being hesitant, I'm in the lab giving it a 110%, it's evident, no relent, no repent, all you bastards get is this goddamn precedent, this is my moment to circumvent, this descent leads to an extent where my discontent makes me use you as an indent to the fuckin' cement, fuck combat, I know where your heart's at, you scarred black just hurry up & fall back, it's time to attack all of you motherfucking hacks, all of your garbage raps are scraps, this is war, oh what you didn't think I'd take it that far? You didn't think I'd get out, make something of myself, & really try to be a star? Bitch I'm the terrorist, I'll crash your car while pissing on your motherfuckin' memoir, use your rap contract as a cigar, send you to hell, give Lucifer my regards, you paid the cost to play the boss, you stayed & lost, I played with force, I stayed 'til exhaust, with this shit nailed, you mine as well put me on that cross, I don't give a fuck if you're the best of 'em, you can fade just like the rest of 'em, catch a blade WITH your vest comin', that red shade, I feel unrest comin', bury you alive, it's only do or die, if you decide that you can thrive, you can catch a ride in the hearse beside, I'll deprive you from being alive, you fuckin' maggots could never hack it, the only thing you'd smoke is faggots, you hear that clank? There goes the ratchet, stare in my eyes, not at the hatchet, this flow's primeval, only I could hatch it, this is not only evil, not only madness, feel the sadness, fell the bad shit, embedded in my mind, only I can salvage, only I can save myself, really only I can brave myself through this mental hell, just for the record let me set it straight, don't state that you can relate to this great weight, this great hate is not just something you can motherfucking sedate.
End at 1:37
(Verse 2)
Start at 2:00
Fuck this shit now I'm ruthless, put a thousand knives up up where your roof is, end up where Proof is, & chances are he'll leave you very fuckin' toothless, it's soothing to know 1 thing, that no matter how much drama I bring, you bastards won't dare do a thing, I dare you about stepping to a king, I'll send you up early like Heavy D, I'm what Hell & Heaven sees every time they think of the perfect human being.... but then again I'm a living sin, but then again I was born to win, but then again that crown isn't mine, but now it's my time to shine, so now I feel revived, this is my pride, this is the monster that the world denied, it's time to rise & show the world what they had to misguide, so there's the home that I can call whole, so give me the throne or give me your soul!
Oct 26, 2012 3:28 PM

Feb 2011
Alright....
I've been puttin' this off for too long, but the allure is too strong, I could end your career in 2 songs, cause like WWII, all it took was those 2 bombs, I'm still stuck with doubt, still harboring hatred for the things that could come out my mouth, from the rise to the suburbs, all it took was a few words to convince myself that there's too many of my dudes unheard, so I'm back to rappin', back to writing with a pen full of cyanide and the blood of titans, cause I'm tired of seeing spoofs of the same dudes like 50 Tyson, honestly is it like all these wack dudes have a annual convention? Officer Ross, keep making animal noises until you get that c-section, Lil Wayne, Tunechi, whatever you want to call yourself, you've dick-rode everyone possible to stay relevant so have fun on that way to hell, it's possible to change professions and still get the people's blessing but once all eyes are on you, you have to deal with the fact that those temptations watch your every move, so give 'em the finger, let it linger in the air for a bit, let the industry see you're not scared to represent with a fist, cause anyone can spit but only a real lyricist doesn't let his true intentions get switched.
Oct 26, 2012 3:46 PM

Feb 2011
So Jesse Scott's the heterosexual lifemate, Alias burns through you phaggits like magnesium sulfate & I'm here to do damage until another levee breaks & make heads burst like tops off tubes of Colgate, so hey I know it's not Christmas but I got your girl a big gift, she rode on it & it gave her a big lift, but then she switched gears but what can I say? Bitch likes to shift stick, I'm choppin' down all these Hot Topic idols like an anti-social kid's friends list, you want a look into my world? I'll give you some pens to sniff, some wounds to stitch, some ass to kiss, some balls to kick & an insight to some politics, it's fuck or be fucked, kill or be killed at will, if you can't learn how to wheel or deal then be like any other shithead that thinks this is the Matrix & just pop a pill & pray that this world isn't real, yeah that's the way out, that's the way to do it, & niggas wonder why I have to be negative in my music, I'm a dirty degenerate with a mindful of dirty gimmericks & limmericks, with intent to do damage using your mother's uterus as a chrome pendent, call it horrorcore, call it hardcore, I call it ripping your ass apart until your children's sore, or better yet call it a cannibal/carnivore chasing limbless war vets trying to do parkour, it's fucking pointless, cause no matter how many words I say, or if I say as much controversial shit as NWA, I'm still just seen as a nigga from west coast & thrown in with L.A., but it's all good, give me my time & a beat I can get off to, just remember when I see you that every remark's gonna cost you, a limb, a tooth, some brain cells & a fuckin' family member, so see if you can talk shit when you're so fucked up that you see your own name & you can't remember.
Oct 29, 2012 12:02 PM

Feb 2011
Written to Ab Soul - Black Lip Bastard:
Nigga somebody cut the record, I'm feelin' reckless, destroying blunts and buildings with each individual second, if it was up to me I'd stay giving you fuckers the worst impression, use a mil as chest protection & call the shit an investment HA, you niggas should've never let me off my video games, now I have an entire country and city to shame, fuck it, every last one of you deserved it, I'm the reason why you girl cringes at the word "stick", the lyrical wordsmith, took the word "hip-hop" and murdered it, threw it in the furnace and burned it for no real purpose (sniff), your bitch paid for the D, then swallowed the payload, want to rage against me, stay low before you catch a halo, it's the worst MC, but I'm still floatin' with the angels, cause the shit I'm on got me high enough to throw tornadoes toward every nation in NATO and leave me with enough strength to stretch your girl holes like play-doh, how the fuck can you get with this, cannibalistic shit, submit to it, fueled by the spirits of late night slasher flicks, get it fucking right, you know the holocaust I'm capable of, off-centered nigga baptized in goat's blood, get your throat cut and used as a human pez dispenser, living a good life and still destined to be offensive, give me 5 minutes, a pint of Guinness and I'll show you bitches the definition of a cynic, sinister injurer plannin' to kill a him or her, fuck anarchy, I just felt like decapitating a prime minister, I'm the end of ya, family, state, planet, choose one, every time I write I get fresh outta lead like new guns, every purse nabbed, shot reverend, and morbid sword contributed to a pleasant evil, DIEverse, WR4TH, Lost Se7en, Horror's Core, the Goodfellas sequel BITCH.
Nov 29, 2012 12:32 PM

Feb 2011
Feel it, drop into the abyss, always a step further down the spiral, your rise can touch it's climax but the fall is limitless, I guess they were right, ignorance is bliss when you see your world crumble at the age of six, internal realization, what's the price of a soul if we still emphasize inflation, I'm patient with my questions, and brash with my answers, dismember the next contestant while still dealing with colon cancer, bold and bashful, constructed by a molding anvil, jotting encrypted languages until my time is-- hold up, stand still, mind frenzied, living in a city where everyone has time to envy, is this lyrical ability my only chariot to get me out of this barren pit, should I cherish it & savor the flavor of these girls that want their cherries picked, if so then fuck it, Id rather go ahead & bury it, you can call it a bit of my extreme moralistic tendencies, but so far materialism has been no friend to me.

Note: Though I still haven't recorded shit I'm thinking about just writing to FlyLo/Cap'n Murph's Duality instrumentals, & reserve it as a second project, any thoughts?
CounterpartNov 29, 2012 12:45 PM
Nov 30, 2012 12:51 AM

Feb 2011
Written to A$AP Mob & Flatbush Zombies - Bath Salts
This I think is the real first & only drug-&-drink orientated remix I'll do, at least for months on end.

Alright, I bring in death & deception like its Costco bulks, niggas want to rap against me catch that Darth Vader choke, want some of that iron lung or drink to lean on? (BOTH) the green strong, that neon that makes kings out of peons? (SMOKE), killing this Zombie shit like my name was Leon (DOPE), bitch is the designated no-life, designed to detonate verses on sight, why must everything wrong feel so right, all I know is you gotta put 5 on it to catch this flight, the highly aggravated, agitated, glad-you-hate-it nigga has to remain heavily sedated, cause along with your bloodline I'm not afraid to clear up these fabrications, too many many drinks to keep me from steady fallin', too many blunts to keep me from steady coughin', so if you have trouble seeing me when the song ends, you can find me blazing in Jimi Hendrix's coffin.
Dec 10, 2012 3:36 PM

Feb 2011
Written to Cannibal Ox - Ox Out The Cage
Death in deception in every perception, redemption as useless as most school lessons, paranoid schizophrenic menace, your special tenant to the afterlife, avoiding me'll take about half your life, degrading your sight with a bright glint of what looks like glass from a streetlight, the irony of the sirens spiraling witnessing another body finding the light blinding, the darkness I lurk in is tangible, covering my pen & turning my rhymes flammable, so when you hear another fucker call me one of the best, it's because I torch everyone else with a pinch of dragon's breath, don't get it twisted, I'm self-conflicted, & the only way you could help me out is if you stopped existing, feel the drums kick? Feel the hi-hats? Feel that chest pain bringing you right back to the crime scene where at first you felt a slight tap then a sledgehammer turned a light night errand into a nightcap? Yeah it's like this, & it's like that, bringing fright through my windpipe regardless where the mics at, it's Wr4ath tradin' in your guts for glory, along with your girl while she's beggin' "End it for me", end of story, end of shortie, end of Whore B, isn't it dangerous to be this reckless, call 1 girl a whore & get called sexist, call someone a fag & get called a homophobe, though they wearin' skinny jeans like they stole a homo's clothes, I guess that's the benefits of fame, the more you have, the less shit you get to say, so I guess I can destroy my chances before I even hit that range, cause Ox wasn't the only niggas let out the cage.
Dec 10, 2012 3:37 PM

Feb 2011
So I'm sittin at Office Depot, fuckin dudes up worse than Shaqs freethrows, yes this is a sequel of me dominating you people with a conglomerate of equals that honor all my evil, I'm responsible for the carnage that you're toning into, like Sonic & Tails I'm burning through Segas like my pen through instrumentals, so when I end your career, don't worry it's beneficial, when you see your job get simple but that MC next to you's life start to fizzle, that's me turning them niggas into fiction with my pencil like a comic book issue, ugh, disgusting, I cannot believe I'm hearin this, to dust me, you need Butterbean to produce bigger hits, a therapist to keep me from slitting your wrists, BasedGod to prevent me from fuckin your bitch, Chris Bridges to tell me I'm ludicrous, and your mouth sewn shut so I don't have an excuse to write this bigger shit, if I had one wish, it'd be for a corndog, just so I could use the stick to stab you fuckers raw, see that black sleeps that creeps deep into your cerebellum, you see flashes of me dragging you by your feet & your parents? No way to tell em, that you fucked with a fella trying to redefine the word felon, so you're chopped up, that's way cruel with some bloody sheets, so you're cooked up, that's way rude with a royal feast, you hear that last hiccup, that's not smooth with some stained teeth, welcome to the big club, another body I turned into brain food with lunch meat, over.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» General Discussion

BinaryStar - Feb 3, 2015

0 by BinaryStar »»
Feb 3, 2015 4:38 PM

» Fav. Producers?

chocolaetmaelk - Nov 19, 2012

5 by sebainter »»
Apr 6, 2013 7:38 AM

» Who's your favorite rapper?

FiendishJZA - Aug 25, 2012

7 by sebainter »»
Apr 6, 2013 7:27 AM

» GeminiEye's video thread

GeminiEye - Jan 13, 2013

4 by GeminiEye »»
Feb 28, 2013 1:59 AM

» The 2012 List

Counterpart - Oct 26, 2012

7 by FiendishJZA »»
Dec 14, 2012 11:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.