Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2008 7:04 AM

Jul 2008
The question is why do You like this manga? Is it because You like Mishimia Kazuhiko drawing style? Or maybe You love the unbelievable cute Necoco as mighty seme? x)
Write about it :)

I love this manga because of original storyline, well-done characters and... I couldn't resist Necoco cutness ^^. Love Neco was my first Mishima Kazuhiko manga. Well it was one of my first yaoi mangas ^^ and I'm happy because of Love Neco I become more attached to yaoi :)

Sorry for my English^^"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 18, 2008 7:24 AM

Jun 2008
hmmm......*thinking heavily*.....well i loooooooove it cuz:
1) cuz it's yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoiiii !!!! and since i'm a freakin yaoi addicted i cant reject any yaoi manga!!!! hahahaha...no blaming guys..:D
2) da story is very amusing....how a robbot falls in love and dat passionately....x_X
3) it's basically one of da hottest yaoi mangas......*about to faint*
4) da face expressions r totally.........O.o....faintable!!!! if there is such word like dat!!!...xD
5) da last and da storngest reason is as my fren said.....i like NECOOO ALOOOOOOOT as a mighty seme!!!!....HE HAS TOTALL CONTROL!!!! dat makes his pair as strengthless as a child in front of him!!!!!!...*imagines da manga scenes*....*faints*
Jul 24, 2008 7:23 AM

Dec 2007
Because it's yaoi and it has a catboy. -is a sucker for guys with cat ears-.

And because it's funny. XD
Sep 30, 2009 6:38 PM

May 2008
Because the seme is sooooo cute <3 xD
Jan 20, 2010 10:46 AM

Oct 2009
Do you know any similar manga
Mar 5, 2010 3:55 PM
Feb 2010
Haven't read many yaoi at all, actually I think this is my first that I have read. Since really I would class the other boyxboy manga stories I have read Shounen-ai. Anyhoo, I actually found this really enjoyable. Love the art, and the characters. Necoco is adorable, especially when he's upset.

I wasn't sure whether I liked it at first, but I definitely do not regret reading it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Ur 1st Impression of Necoo~

Muraki33 - Jul 18, 2008

18 by Muraki33 »»
May 7, 2011 3:07 PM

» Club Change

Mszyla - Jun 30, 2010

1 by DKCesia »»
Oct 4, 2010 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.