Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2012 6:23 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
*ULTRA SPOILER* Well I don't know about you guys, but I found this to be one of the best chapters so far! When it ended I started flipping off my computer and demanding more! When Ango was like... wait, we could run away!? Mind=blown written all over his face! And now I want to know what's up with this foreshadowing iron-eating thing all over the place! Plus, Ryo is warming up finally! ^_^ I'm in hyper-wanting-to-see how they figure out what to do with the missiles!
Jan 12, 2013 9:37 AM

Jan 2008
yep, fantastic chapter. It was as if someone finally took the blinders off their eyes :D

I mean it is such an obvious thing to do, but their teachers brainwashed them to the point, that they weren't even able to consider the possibility of running away.
"Truth is always a delusion." - Friedrich Dürrenmatt
Jul 20, 2022 10:17 AM

Feb 2021
This chapter make a beautiful turn off of event that was beautifully crafted thorught the whole story....

This kids were force and brainswashed yet they abuse was so hard they didnt thought they were abuse, love the comparisson with domectic violence, why didnt you leave ???? Cuz abusers make you think there is no other option
This story has SO MANY LAYERS, like how being smart and strong doesnt mean you are "a strong character" , what make you strong is also the avility of being able to THINK FOR YOURSLEF .... they were so restrcited that this assholes teacher create actually people not able to fit into change .... remember madonna ? She said it herlself nothing i learn is useful now .... but she is also a psycho, you dont test venom on kids, i hate her the most xD

Love this, love this... ryo is less selfish and self centered that ango tho... who would it thought ... well me, i did .... ango had the #1 dilemma, kids who were always #1 think no one else is at their level, and sometimes what they dont see is that other dont want to participate i those no sense hahahaha
Jan 2, 8:22 PM

Jul 2016
Imagine having your biggest inner demons dissolved by the boyfriend of the girl you despised (and believe you killed) who happens to be a part of a team you see as unworthy. 10/10 chapter

More topics from this board

Poll: » 7 Seeds Chapter 176 Discussion

Miss_Violet - Aug 9, 2019

1 by jumbosan »»
Mar 16, 10:00 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 56 Discussion

fanty - Sep 26, 2013

4 by jumbosan »»
Mar 3, 1:06 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 115 Discussion

fanty - Sep 28, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 15, 9:15 PM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 114 Discussion

fanty - Sep 27, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Feb 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » 7Seeds Chapter 89 Discussion

fanty - Sep 27, 2013

1 by FarCritical »»
Dec 8, 2023 1:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.