Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 4, 2012 7:42 PM

Mar 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Let's just say we're in for some rage... Felicia does not remember who Felix is and they end up fighting instead. You can see the TREMENDOUS growth in power from Felix in these couple of years. They're fighting on equal footing...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2012 3:33 PM
Feb 2012
fuck this manga then LMAO
Feb 25, 2012 10:44 PM
Feb 2012
What The hell The Fucking Ruined It These dumb Shits We Need A Skilled Person To Rewrite these Last Chapters and Continue the series How it Should Be
Feb 27, 2012 7:49 PM
Feb 2012
BloodKingEden said:
What The hell The Fucking Ruined It These dumb Shits We Need A Skilled Person To Rewrite these Last Chapters and Continue the series How it Should Be

helllllll yea
Mar 8, 2012 10:09 AM

Sep 2007
You knew in the LN, they all die ?
So with this manwha, we can hope for a good ending.
You prefer them to die ?
Mar 8, 2012 10:43 AM

May 2011
wow tis fight is going to get more interesting.
Wonder when we will get to see the other Regis Knights
Mar 8, 2012 11:29 AM

Feb 2012
Finally Felix beating up the bad guys and from now things can only get more interesting.Also I am guessing the baby called Lezaroth must be the son of Felicia and Felix since he supposed to be 5 years old.
Mar 8, 2012 1:24 PM
Feb 2012
ShiroiRyu said:
You prefer them to die ?

that not it i just want every thing to be good from beginning to end none of this depressing bullshit
Mar 8, 2012 1:28 PM
Feb 2012
Mokkori-kun said:
Finally Felix beating up the bad guys and from now things can only get more interesting.Also I am guessing the baby called Lezaroth must be the son of Felicia and Felix since he supposed to be 5 years old.

i think it is there kid because i think she was pregnant when they went to face Diha thats y she was able to use her power without kissing him in chapter 55
Mar 8, 2012 5:05 PM

Aug 2010
Who is that blond guy and when he says " i finnaly found him layte" isnt that guy one of dihas men?
Hey,Nana, do you remember our first encounter?

nee 、 nana ha 、 watashi tachi no saisho no deai oboe te?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 8, 2012 6:22 PM

Oct 2009
Mokkori-kun said:

Look at previous topic.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=353451
We already discussed whose this child can be. 8D

BloodKingEden said:

For me this is an EPIC plot twist.
Sure. Thing got a little bit complicated.
But thanks to that we have a longer and more interesting story to read right now! XD
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.
Mar 8, 2012 9:03 PM

Jul 2010
The thing which bother me is the kid's age, he's far too young to be 5 years old.
Mar 8, 2012 10:26 PM

Jan 2010
Gotensan said:
The thing which bother me is the kid's age, he's far too young to be 5 years old.

They gave a reason why the id didnt really grow in the past 5 years though I dont remember the chapter though.
A man who knows nothing and says something IS the dumbest person alive. A man who knows something and says nothing could possibly be the smartest person in the world -Unknown

Mar 8, 2012 11:24 PM
Feb 2012
Gotensan said:
Gotensan said:

Regis dont age
Mar 9, 2012 12:57 AM

Jul 2009
I'm thinking Lin's either a former Regis Knight, affiliated with one such or with Diha's 'entourage'.

And as for Felix's growth... badass... just badass.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Mar 9, 2012 2:23 AM

May 2008
Hell yeah kill that slut! If Felix can't have her then no one can! Or at least beat her till her memories come back :) Ah well at least we know that Felix has great power with out losing control and going into Delvishu mode. Another thing it looks like she is actually brown now which leads me to believe that this may not be the real witch but some sort of clone while the real witch is dead or being kept locked up by Dhia unless the author has done it for no reason other than having a case of jungle fever.
Nabi123Mar 9, 2012 2:27 AM
Mar 9, 2012 4:48 AM

Dec 2008
Robbini said:
I'm thinking Lin's either a former Regis Knight, affiliated with one such or with Diha's 'entourage'.

He may also be somehow related to one of the four companions of Faize Maian (otherwise their introduction in the story from the previous chapter was pointless).

Two things that come to mind from this volume:
1 - the story as always is taking forever to progress (I wonder if the next volume will deliver the conclusion to this foght at least?).
2 - Why the names of ihe attacks in the manhwa are always so absurd? It's like TLoM is trying to compete with Id as to which one will come up with more ridiculous incantation :/
New profile design sucks.
Mar 9, 2012 6:43 AM

Aug 2010
i dont understand how felix got the Delvishu either.. did i miss something in the story?

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 9, 2012 6:46 AM

Aug 2010
Karharot said:
Robbini said:

He may also be somehow related to one of the four companions of Faize Maian (otherwise their introduction in the story from the previous chapter was pointless).

Two things that come to mind from this volume:
1 - the story as always is taking forever to progress (I wonder if the next volume will deliver the conclusion to this foght at least?).
2 - Why the names of ihe attacks in the manhwa are always so absurd? It's like TLoM is trying to compete with Id as to which one will come up with more ridiculous incantation :/

i mean wth is it with "heaven satelite assualt"? Heavens Wrath or divine pillar or something would sound hell alot cooler

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 9, 2012 9:57 AM

Dec 2008
UltimatePleasure said:
i dont understand how felix got the Delvishu either.. did i miss something in the story?

It seems he got this curse some time between the moment Felicia saved him from Diha and the beginning of volume 10. So far it was not explained how or why it happened but since none of the four Regis Knights from the old team seem to be around i wonder if they (or their souls or whatever) are not somehow sealed inside Felix.

UltimatePleasure said:
i mean wth is it with "heaven satelite assualt"? Heavens Wrath or divine pillar or something would sound hell alot cooler

Not just cooler, it would also make more sense (since it is an attack granted to him by a goddess). Unless things will turn out just like in Utawarerumono and we will learn that this Nebriam really is just some orbital bombardment platform from "ancient civilization" firing on any target marked by the one possesing the power to control it.
Mar 9, 2012 11:56 AM

Aug 2010
Karharot said:
UltimatePleasure said:

It seems he got this curse some time between the moment Felicia saved him from Diha and the beginning of volume 10. So far it was not explained how or why it happened but since none of the four Regis Knights from the old team seem to be around i wonder if they (or their souls or whatever) are not somehow sealed inside Felix.

UltimatePleasure said:

Not just cooler, it would also make more sense (since it is an attack granted to him by a goddess). Unless things will turn out just like in Utawarerumono and we will learn that this Nebriam really is just some orbital bombardment platform from "ancient civilization" firing on any target marked by the one possesing the power to control it.

I hope it is own curse becuse then maybe later he will become a regis knight to suppress the delvishu.

havent read that manga, but i sure hope that there no crap like that in this....

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 9, 2012 12:33 PM

Dec 2008
UltimatePleasure said:
I hope it is own curse becuse then maybe later he will become a regis knight to suppress the delvishu.

That's an interesting idea :) I doubt it will end up like that though.
Besides in the past there was another guy who loved Felicia and became her Regis Knight, seeing as he is the source of all the current problems it did not turn out well...
UltimatePleasure said:
havent read that manga, but i sure hope that there no crap like that in this....

By "haven't read the manga" you mean Utawarerumono? If so it's anime (adapted from visual novel) and it's quite decent (the Kill Sat thing is just a minor twist, the vast majority of the story is normal high fantasy), if you have the time check it out ;)

BTW - scanlation for volume 13 of The Legend of Maian was just released so go and enjoy 4 more chapters ;)
Mar 9, 2012 3:10 PM

Aug 2010
Karharot said:
UltimatePleasure said:

That's an interesting idea :) I doubt it will end up like that though.
Besides in the past there was another guy who loved Felicia and became her Regis Knight, seeing as he is the source of all the current problems it did not turn out well...
UltimatePleasure said:

By "haven't read the manga" you mean Utawarerumono? If so it's anime (adapted from visual novel) and it's quite decent (the Kill Sat thing is just a minor twist, the vast majority of the story is normal high fantasy), if you have the time check it out ;)

BTW - scanlation for volume 13 of The Legend of Maian was just released so go and enjoy 4 more chapters ;)

Yaa thats very true. i just hope he can remove that curse.. or if it is like that teory you talked about earlier and he have absorbed there power.. i just hope that the regis knight are still alive. Dough i dont belive so, i mean Diha sion hated them after all.
yaa i know have read the knew chapter did that like 4 min after it came out :)

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 9, 2012 5:09 PM

Dec 2008
UltimatePleasure said:
Yaa thats very true. i just hope he can remove that curse.. or if it is like that teory you talked about earlier and he have absorbed there power.. i just hope that the regis knight are still alive. Dough i dont belive so, i mean Diha sion hated them after all.

Thats why I hope they are somehow sealed inside Felix. I like them too (especially Ma Jin and Lyna) and the story is not be the same without them :(
UltimatePleasure said:

Then you forgot to update your profile 'cuz it's still says 66 ;P
Mar 10, 2012 1:57 AM

Aug 2010
Karharot said:
UltimatePleasure said:

Thats why I hope they are somehow sealed inside Felix. I like them too (especially Ma Jin and Lyna) and the story is not be the same without them :(
UltimatePleasure said:

Then you forgot to update your profile 'cuz it's still says 66 ;P

Yaa i just hope they will be back, particularly Lyna i really liked her character!! and tbh Anna is the one that makes some moments just fun :D

Yaa i can be a little forgetful xD

ちょっと、ナナ、最初の出会いを覚えてますか?
Mar 10, 2012 1:55 PM

Aug 2009
the fights were awesome
May 6, 2012 5:26 AM

Jan 2012
One does not fuck with a Maian
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 6, 2012 8:46 AM

Dec 2008
Spacebar said:

One did, and the resulting offspring may be the doom of this world ;P
May 6, 2012 2:43 PM

Jan 2012
Karharot said:
Spacebar said:

One did, and the resulting offspring may be the doom of this world ;P

^ exactly, QFT .

Felix is pretty badass in this episode .No wait, he's badass in all episode since the timeskip.
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Aug 21, 2012 4:29 PM

Jun 2007
ShiroiRyu said:
You prefer them to die ?

You mean they all died at the end of chapter 57, in the source material I can't find anything about on Wiki?... Interesting. That would explain why it seemed so impossible for anyone to have survived and what happened having been jumped beyond by five years. Seems like an almost entirely different series, now, so it would make a whole lotta sense!

For me, the series has finally gotten my interest as a STORY, now. (I've even started posting about it after reading each volume!) In the first ten volumes there was practically nothing to get my teeth into aside from the bickering wuv, complemented by typically fantastic Korean art. Generic medieval JRPG parting, for the most part. Really, only Felicia's animated personality kept me hooked. But now we have a battle between the descendent of Maian and Felicia--which means we get to see the medieval world go to war like it did 1000 years before. Lasers from the sky aside (wtf?), the combat has been GREAT and the dark NTRish twist means I'm emotionally invested.

I just hope it's shown/explained how Felix went from pathetic-unless-in-a-trance to being some kind of sword master. Very lazy writing if a time skip was used to gloss over the fact he's now a totally different character.

I did like Maian, back when it was a happy JRPG rom-com type of deal, with the occasional not-so-nice flashback, but now the story has FINALLY KICKED INTO GEAR and the series is going somewhere--using the happy earlier bits as its foundation. It's far from Berserk dark/depressing and is still on the shounen/seinen devide but I like where it seems to be going.

...It's too bad Diha is all kissy-kissy with what seems to be the real Felicia given reverse Michael Jackson treatment, though. The manner in which they casually kissed, after five years of being together, would make it almost impossible for Dal Young to go, "...but they didn't sleep with each other like rabbits, over the years!" in order to avoid mass-rage. I was kinda hoping she wasn't the real deal, but it seems she's turned black just to highlight that she's under Diha's control, going on how powerful she is.

As for the Berserk character lookalike, it's pretty clear he's one of the four that fought together with the original Maian. Or, more likely, a descendant. Him listing the four when talking to the other two new goody characters and describing Felicia as an evil witch was foreshadowing, in mine eyes. (Plus, the Regers Knights all hate Maian--they wouldn't go to one of them for help.)
Jan 29, 2014 10:27 PM

Nov 2011
Inb4 this turns into a stalemate
May 20, 2020 4:30 PM
Dec 2017
horrible chapter, fuck this manga. dropped
"I am gonna be king again!"
~Shu Ouma

"Time can heal many wounds, though it won't heal everything"
~Yuu Otosaka

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 75 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 17, 2012

46 by JokerxHisoka »»
Dec 17, 2021 7:20 AM

» Lezaroth

Icantthinkofanam - Mar 23, 2019

1 by SYJun »»
Apr 2, 2020 4:14 AM

» End of Novel

Go10 - Jan 6, 2014

12 by kkDVS »»
May 21, 2018 11:44 PM

» dont read this MANGA!!

foscor70 - Nov 6, 2017

0 by foscor70 »»
Nov 6, 2017 10:09 PM

Poll: » The Legend of Maian Chapter 60 Discussion

removed-user - Nov 21, 2011

9 by DeadZeroSource »»
May 28, 2015 8:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.