Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2012 3:52 PM

Jan 2012

Judgment Day has come and gone, and the society that once put order in our world is no more. There are no morals, no rights, no codes of conduct. Anything and everything that was near and dear to our hearts has now vanished, and anything and everything goes. Can the people restore the order that most have forgotten or must we all crumble under the rule of Social Darwinism: Survival of the Fittest -Only the Strongest Will Survive. Only time will tell...

((In this thing you can go all out slaves and masters to anything you can think of))

Name:
What you do currently: (means are you apart of or run a gang, are you apart of some secret group that is trying to fix the world, slave or master, etc.)
Bio/Why you think you were passed over:

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 9, 2012 5:01 PM

Jan 2012
Name:Katsumi Arakawa
Race: Human- Japanese/Black/White
Currently: Traveler
Bio/Reason: I used to live a pretty normal life before Judgment Day. I was engaged, my family and I couldn't have lived a more religious lifestyle, and I can't think of any reason why I would have been left behind, so maybe its fate. But I do know one thing: I am not a force to be trifled with. I will fight for my life until I can't fight anymore.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » REVAMPING

HelloCandy - Jan 17, 2012

0 by HelloCandy »»
Jan 17, 2012 6:06 PM

Sticky: » Bording School Rp

HelloCandy - Jan 9, 2012

1 by HelloCandy »»
Jan 9, 2012 5:19 PM

Sticky: » Ninja Rp

HelloCandy - Jan 9, 2012

1 by HelloCandy »»
Jan 9, 2012 4:54 PM

Sticky: » Host & Hostess Role Play

HelloCandy - Jan 9, 2012

1 by HelloCandy »»
Jan 9, 2012 4:47 PM

Sticky: » Little Orchid Cafe!

HelloCandy - Jan 9, 2012

0 by HelloCandy »»
Jan 9, 2012 4:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.