Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 6, 2011 8:11 PM

Jun 2008
If you're going to post a spoiler (example: "I love him, too bad he dies" or "I hate her, I'm glad she died"), either from the tv series or the books, be respectful and use the goddamn spoiler tags, thank you.

I'll edit this while I watch the series.

I like:
- Sam. I love him too much. His personality and looks are absolutely perfect in my book. A real man, and one of the best characters in the series.
- Bill. Great vampire. Mysterious, cold, and sexy, without being ridiculous or evil. Can be caring, can be cruel, that's what I like about him.
- Jessica. She was just an irritating teenager at the beginning, but developed into a good character. Rather lovely.
- Rene. Holy fuck, he was totally awesome. I miss him a lot. What a sexy psychotic bastard.
- Sookie. One of the very few female main characters that I don't find annoying. Not a Mary-Sue. She's becoming an idiot lately, though.
- Jason. Aside from being a hottie, he's very stupid, but in a funny way. I like how he's a shallow womanizer, but also kind-hearted and naive.
- La Fayette. Who doesn't like him, afterall. He's so sarcastic and gay.
- Maryann. So evil, charismatic, and gorgeous. You cannot hate her.
- Sophie-Anne. As above. Fascinating woman.

I don't like:
- Sam's parents. Abusive, alcoholic, disgusting, and into the dog fighting business. Ugh.
- Maxine. Pretty much the worst mother on the planet. Useless, irritating character. Poor Hoyt. Someone kill her now, please.
- Crystal. God, I want to smash her face. A terrible, loathsome, crazy bitch. Die.
- Eggs. I found him incredibly stupid and annoying.
- Franklin. Holy cow, it is impossible to like this asshole.
- Eric. I never liked this jerk and I never will. He's completely unlikeable, and acts like the parody of a vampire. He's even worse in the 4th season.
- Andy. An idiot. He's not even funny. Just pathetic.
- Tommy. He was hot, but a total asshole. So mean and ungrateful to Sam. Stupid kid. Useless character.
- Lettie Mae. Another shitty mother. Alcoholic, abusive, and a religious fanatic? Go kill yourself.
- Steve. What a moron. Once again, I hate religious fanatism, therefore I hate him. And his stupid slutty wife.
- Lorena. Rage. I have no love for this whore.
- Holly. She's hateful. At least she didn't have much screentime so far.
- Pam. What is your purpose, aside from being an old bitch? Seriously.
- Alcide. Once again, I don't see the meaning of this character. He's very dull, not to mention that I hate werewolves. His girlfriend sucks, too.
RenaPsychoKillerFeb 11, 2012 8:25 PM

watching, waiting, commiserating
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Eric x Sooki or Bill x Sookie????

Valentiln - Oct 6, 2009

12 by RenaPsychoKiller »»
Dec 6, 2011 6:55 PM

» EPISODE 4 DISCUSSION.

Yonatay - Jul 15, 2010

0 by Yonatay »»
Jul 15, 2010 2:42 AM

» EPISODE 3 DISCUSSION.

Valentiln - Jul 1, 2010

3 by Yonatay »»
Jul 10, 2010 11:12 PM

» Membership Cards {CURRENTLY CLOSED}

Valentiln - Dec 2, 2009

0 by Valentiln »»
Dec 2, 2009 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.