Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2011 3:30 AM

Oct 2010

Hi everyone! It's me the creator of the club Misaki >,^ since our club is new i want you guys to introduce you self by using this forum, I would also like to know you favorite manga since our club is a category of manga ^.^ and because of this, the members would know you better! So have fun!

OH! I forgot this is the format *hit her self *:

I think that's it! But if you want to add more it's ok ^^

Example:

misaki_jung0496May 5, 2012 5:02 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 14, 2011 9:35 PM

Mar 2010
Username:Rasco
Favorite manga: Kenji, School rumble, Berserk, Dragon ball, and the rest of my favorites :)
Why did you join this club?: Looked interesting.
Describe you self: I'm pretty laid back and enjoy doing things in my own pace, I like peace and quite.
Birthday: September 18~
Place: USA

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 17, 2011 2:49 AM

Oct 2010
Welcome to the club Rasco ^^
Oct 21, 2011 8:25 PM

Oct 2011
Username : Khodan
Nickname : Fred / girls can call me Freddy / derf (try to know why) / pedoBear (even if im not fat)
Favorite mangas : Code Breaker, Hidan no Aria, Fate/stay night, Toaru Majutsu no Index, Chrome Breaker, Faster than a kiss, Angel Sanctuary ... there's also a lot more
Why did you join this club? : i was attract by the title of the club
Describe you self : im sort of lazy and funny, i love watching animes and reading mangas, im a Final Fantasy lover (i actually played all the games including the Crystal Chronicles), im programming some games and programs and im addict to coffee
Birthday : February 13
Place: Canada
E-mail address : Khodan13@hotmail.com

i hope making friends
im maybe crazy but i don't bite ;-)
Nov 10, 2011 2:07 AM

Nov 2010
Username: LoveBerries96
Nickname: Ichigo
Favorite manga: Kitchen Princess and Kamichama Chu
Why did you join this club?: Interesting ;)
Describe you self: Kinda Shy, Nice
Birthday: April 5th
Place: Somewhere over the rainbow~
E-mail address(it's optional): -------

Nov 10, 2011 9:26 AM

Mar 2010
misaki_jung0496 said:
Welcome to the club Rasco ^^

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Feb 8, 2012 10:55 AM
Apr 2011
Hi, pleased to meet you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Username: Twiksike
Nickname: Ave
Favorite manga: Vampire Knight (I am only a beginner in this stuff and it is one of the few i have read but definately the best)
Why did you join this club?: I'd really like to have some new friends and this place seemed to be the best for it. So Hi.
Describe you self: I knda have two opposite selfs, one is modest and shy and other super energic...^-^.
Place:Estonia ( i hope you know this place... i really do...)
Mar 3, 2014 10:17 PM

Mar 2014
HELLOOO!!

My name is Halli and I looove anime! (duh!)

This is the first time a joined something like this so yeah, I'm a total noob. If I do something wrong then point it out nicely and don't be mean. I have social anxiety disorder so i might kill myself.. (nah, just kidding... about the suicide part. the SAD part is true)

my favorite genres are shounen (like one piece, attack on titan, etc.), comedy, and i like some romantic comedies like lovely complex, and ouran hs, or anime that are pure nonsense like arakawa under the bridge, gintama, daily lives of highschool boys, and the like. and I love yaoi, but that's a secret so don't tell anyone. SSHHHHH!!

I better shut up now, I feel people are starting to back off (or not... coz noone really reads this, right?) Anyways, Nice to meet you guys!
HalliSveinssonMar 3, 2014 10:21 PM
“Almost all Japanese animation is produced with hardly any basis taken from observing real people, you know.” - Hayao Miyazaki
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» I tell my MFM story

misaki_jung0496 - May 4, 2012

1 by M_F_M »»
May 19, 2015 11:31 AM

» Newsletter Sign Up ^_^

misaki_jung0496 - May 5, 2012

0 by misaki_jung0496 »»
May 5, 2012 5:38 AM

» Game: MFM game on (coming soon)

0 by misaki_jung0496 »»
May 4, 2012 1:13 AM

» The Latest Manga

0 by misaki_jung0496 »»
May 4, 2012 12:53 AM

» My top Manga

0 by misaki_jung0496 »»
May 4, 2012 12:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.