Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 20, 2009 12:40 PM

Jun 2009
Well...As for me,I read Hotarubi no Mori E,and now I'm reading Natsume Yuujinchou manga,and I still didn't finish The Scarlet Chair manga,but I will finish soon ^_^.
I think she is a very sensible person,who is sort of romantic and a supernatural lover.But she also has an tragic part in her works.I simply love reading her mangas.I learned some more of japanese folklore,because of her ^_^.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 3, 2010 7:07 AM

Jan 2009
Sorry for my mistakes in english. I'm not really got in it :S But I have to write it down xD

I've read Hotarubi no Mori E some years ago, and I loved it! But I didn't know whether there are any other mangas from the creator, and unfortunatelly a didn't searched for it... I didn't like reading... It was a huge mistake from me!

Then, when Natsume Yuujinchou was airing, I knew, I've seen this "world" and "drawing" before and it was a great feeling to see, I recognized the mangaka! :)

I've read Atsui Hibi, and now still reading Natsume Yuujinchou and Akaku Saku Koe. I'll continue with The Scarlet Chair.

Why I love the works of Midorikawa Yuki? Because it's a wonderful feeling, to see this pure, unique, and delightful world, what she creates. She puts the most beautiful human relationships and feelings into her mangas... Love and friendhip...
The "love", that she illustrates is so pure, don't you think? I haven't seen any kisses in her mangas, and I don't miss it. Whether it's love between a couple or between friends, it's the same, unselfish way.

I've never realized that people lie so much for their loved ones for the reason to not lose them. It's so sad, but so lovely.

Oct 19, 2011 1:01 PM

Jun 2009
Wow,someone finallly actually commented,thank you very much
for your honest reply to my question.I found your comment very heartfelt ^^
I'm very sorry I noticed your comment so very late >.< *bows*
Lately I kinda departed from myanimelist...Sometimes I would just update what manga
I finished reading....
Anyway,I'm always happy finding Midorikawa Yuki's fans and interact with them ^^
-Hotaru_Oct 19, 2011 1:26 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anyone else read Hiiro no Isu (The Scarlet Chair) ?

IceAndCream - Nov 9, 2010

1 by kijin »»
Jul 28, 2011 7:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.