Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 19, 2011 5:06 AM

Aug 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Callings are players. I liked the song, it was cute.
Aug 23, 2012 12:31 PM

Apr 2011
lol. They're singing was hilarious at the start.
Dec 19, 2018 7:10 AM

Jul 2015
The singing was hilarious.
Aug 7, 2021 12:19 PM
Feb 2018
First of all, this episode makes little sense when you consider that all their songs they performed so far were all sung by them. In addition, the song this episode already appeared much earlier during the Aira and her dad episode. So what, were the songs just for the viewers and they were dancing without music? I get its a kids show but I'm going to criticize it anyway since it confuses me.

Finally get to see a bit of Mion's weak spot, but still we need her backstory. Her trying to sabotage Aira and Rhythm backfired heavily on her and she gets forced to show her cute side.

While I expect comedy from this show, I never expected to be hit with something that makes me laugh so hard. When they were listening to the instrumental of the song, I noticed it didn't have the p-p-pretty part and thought it was just music and no vocals. Then out of nowhere, Yamada's incredibly manly voice sung what was supposed to be a cute song. Then Aira and Rhythm being awful at singing and pointing fingers at each other. Rhythm being super confident without even noticing she was off. And Mion having to deal with all of this because she tried to sabotage them, karma was nice. Its so simple but I can't help but laugh, it was executed so well.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 1 Discussion

Kanade-chan - Apr 9, 2011

32 by VivaceRex »»
Mar 23, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 23 Discussion

prismheart - Mar 26, 2012

3 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 21 Discussion

prismheart - Feb 25, 2012

2 by yuanya »»
Jan 20, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 34 Discussion

prismheart - Sep 15, 2012

4 by SakuraTetis »»
Feb 1, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » Pretty Rhythm: Aurora Dream Episode 39 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Feb 28, 2019

2 by Masha_elr »»
Dec 21, 2022 11:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.