Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 14, 2011 1:40 PM

Jul 2008
Ivy wanted to tear the girl to shreds, but remained calm. She simply took her leave...leaving her little cosplay behind.
Oct 14, 2011 1:47 PM

Jun 2011
"Only cowards run from battle!" A little girl's voice got heard towards Ivy.
"Layla,you're finally here." Angel sighed whit a smile.
"I am,and I'm gonna tear those invadators apart!" the voice said,and the girl smiled.Her read hair was floating,so did the chains on her suit."Καταρράκτης Αριθμός Τριάντα: Βασικά Ουρανό!" she said outloud,sending a huge shield around the crack.The shield covering the garden started to repair.
Oct 14, 2011 1:51 PM

Jul 2008
"I am not running. I am simply not needed here." Ivy replies and keeps walking.
Oct 14, 2011 1:54 PM

Jun 2011
"Still a way of running away.Help is always needed." The little girl said in reply.
Oct 14, 2011 1:55 PM

Jul 2008
"Oh and one more thing...that's not the only entry point of theirs." With that she vanished, apparently running towards another battle.
Oct 14, 2011 2:04 PM

Jun 2011
"Fuck all the deepshit in this world,dammit-all devils!" Angel sweared between teeth.
"A lady really should be more elegant." Layla said whit a sigh."You've heard her.Use that power of yours to find the other spots.We need to move quick." she added.
"Aye aye little miss..." Angel said whit a soft smile.
Oct 14, 2011 2:08 PM

Jul 2008
Meanwhile, at one such spot, Almaria fought alone. A civilian, a noble, caught in a battlefield with no way out but a road paved in bloodshed. She didn't mind too much as she crushed them, flung them, smashed them, you get the idea. After clearing the spot, and before more could show up, she seals the entry point using the road itself. Bolstering it with an anti-magic shell.

Ivy finds a third entry point and gets to work on slaughtering them, an mt in blade form in her left, and another, obviously stolen from a corpse, in gun form at her right.
Oct 14, 2011 2:17 PM

Jun 2011
Meanwhile those,Angel and Layla separated,divided,multiplied and megamultiplied themselfs.They completely to isolate and secure five spots.At the sixth,they meet,and seal it together whit an water spell,combining their forces.

"Ma'am,I ask for the permission to report!" a soldier of the Medium class says to Angel.
"You have the permission.Stand at ease!" she replies.
"Aye ma'am!Ma'am,there are reports that more and more cracks are being made.C and D divisions can't do anything.Not even the Defense Corp can handle it alone.What do we do?" he asks.
"Ma'am,another report.A noble is fighting on herself and she is doing pretty well." Someone reported aswell.
"Send Ivy a message to make that noble's paperwork.We need full force.Here,soldier...uh..Thomas -Angel says reading the name on his jacket- take these clones and make them all go to the weak spots." she says handing him dozens of clones.
"Aye ma'am!I'm leaving now!Ma'ams,follow me please!" he says to the clones and vanishes whit them following him.
"Deepshit...." Angel mutters.
"A lady really should be more elegant." Layla sighs.
Oct 14, 2011 3:12 PM

Feb 2011
Masami sat on of the still standing bench and sigh to herself.First day on the job and she had to deal with all kind of probelm aready.Although she didn't want to Basil kept popping into her head when she free thought.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation

Gibz0matic - Oct 11, 2011

7 by AngelicXI »»
Oct 14, 2011 1:26 PM

Sticky: » ManaTech: What you need to know

Gibz0matic - Oct 10, 2011

1 by Gibz0matic »»
Oct 12, 2011 8:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.