Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 14, 2011 8:54 PM

Aug 2010
Here's the format for your characters. If you don't have an image, we understand. Describe your character, and if you happen to stumble upon a picture, update it and then PM me.

Name:
Ability: (Only one or two. If you think you have an awesome one, but it requires three separate abilities, post it anyway, and maybe the Character Gods may smile upon thee.)
Weakness: (To stop the godmods.)
Bio: (Like their hometown, what they like, what they don't... It doesn't have to be a novel, but if it is, spoiler it please!)
Weapon: (if any)
Description: (Please spoiler pictures and extensive descriptions. Also, no nakedness. I know, I know, spandex costumes can be quite revealing, but NO NAKEDNESS. )
Anything else:

When we get a few officers up in here, then we'll see about getting our officers to play the parts of the original characters, (Magneto, Storm, Professor X, ect.) Until then, please make your own character.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 15, 2011 6:26 AM

Jul 2010
- reserved xD -

Name:
Weakness:
Bio:
Description:
Anything Else:
Shameless Advertising:
hey there :)
this is aquielleoz from CARP
Jul 24, 2011 7:15 AM

Apr 2011
Name: Ferris Terram aka The Golem
Ability: Terrakinesis
Weakness: He can't handle to 'pure' of elements. Rocks, dirt, sand, brick, concrete, and etc. but he can't handle pure granite or 'clean' sand. Anything to 'pure' or 'clean' is toxic to him. The more natural, the better.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bio: The usual: fights at school, excessive bullying, hatred at home. His only comfort or protection was from his elder sister who was a 'mutie' too. She wasa terrakinetic as well except more 'artistic' with her gift. Using it to enter art contests and winning prizes, she could have gotten a fullride to college. But... but she was killed one night by mutant protesters. He attacked and killed them all making him a fugitive. He considered joining the brotherhood but Professer Xavier found him first. He is now a student at the academy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: (cant find a good image) just picture a blonde guy with blue eys and a hoodie, who is social and nice... to mutants.
But anyway: he wears ahoodie, jeans and has a pair of goggles with him always (to keep sand and stuff out of his eyes).
Anything else: He likes art, he makes sculptures and pottery. It reminds him of his sister. He ignores 'homo sapiens' for the most part, but with the professor trying to put him in more 'field work' he's hoping to make him reconcile with his past and move on.
Gibz0maticAug 5, 2011 6:26 AM
Aug 3, 2011 9:47 AM

Aug 2010
Approved! :) If you can find a pic later, you can edit.
Aug 7, 2011 3:16 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Niko Hakubi aka Phantom
Ability: energy manipulation
Weakness: vulnerable to nearly all other powers (poor defense.)
Bio: After finding out he was a mutant he was kicked out of his home, he was rejected by all others until he met the x-men known as kitty and had a relationship with her, but he felt abandoned when she left for xaviers acedmy.
Description:

Aug 9, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2010
Niko, approved, but will you explain your ability? :) This intrigues me.
Aug 9, 2011 11:45 AM

Mar 2008
The ability allows me to fly, go through walls, Fire energy balls and create energy blades

Aug 9, 2011 12:32 PM

Aug 2010
Ahh, I forgot to post up mine DX

Name: Kendra LeBeau

Ability: She likes to call it "Sweet Talkin'", but it's pretty much mind control. She can talk anyone into anything, and make them believe what she wants.

Weakness: If someone knows about her power, she can't use it against them. Also, they have to hear her voice to be under her power.

Bio:

Weapon: Her favorite is guns, any kind of guns. She's a deadeye with any gun you give her, but she's also proficient in most kinds of blades and archery. She doesn't carry anything on her, due to the fact that she grew up not being able to and she feels SO WEIRD with a Taurus .44 Magnum Revolver in her pocket... But she's been trying it out lately, so I wouldn't test her.

Description:

Anything else: She hates being touched. Hardcore. Really, don't do it, unless you have a death wish. Also, eating isn't exactly something she's squeamish about. Feed her, and you may get a high five or something.
Aug 9, 2011 12:33 PM

Aug 2010
Niko_Hakubi said:
The ability allows me to fly, go through walls, Fire energy balls and create energy blades

Very interesting! :) That's a really cool power, but don't abuse it. ;)
Nov 17, 2011 10:01 AM
Sep 2011
Name: Don Thomas (Pseudo)

Ability: Illusion: The ability to create illusions strong enough to confuse all sense of the body and mind. Range and strength of the illusions are dependent on his concentration, visualization and willpower.

Weakness: If he lacks concentration then the illusions aren't as effective or working. If his will is weaker than his target's or targets' will.

Bio: Born in London, England, Don was a single child and had two parents who were too busy working than play or pay too close attention to him. At the age of 5, he learned he could create anything he wanted instantaneously, he created friends, toys all he wanted, but soon found out what he made wasn't real. By the time he was 10, his mother and father both died from a car accident while coming home from work. At the funeral, Don met a bald man in a wheelchair, who offered him a home and a sense of belonging. Don took this deal and went with this man to New York where he attended a boarding school for other children with abilities. Don spent all his time there learning and controlling his powers till his 18th birthday. It was then he left the school and tried attending a college with normal humans but soon learned first hand about the prejudice against mutants; when a gang of mutants attacked the college. Don used his powers to save many people but everyone began to grow fearful and hateful of Don. For the last 2 years, Don has been wandering around the country trying to change the bad opinions against mutants, but has recently returned to New York after hearing about the new Anti-Mutant law.

Weapon: Illusion generates weaponry such as swords, daggers etc and illusion generated fire balls. So long as his opponent's senses are under his illusions, whatever he generates will feel real to the opponent.

Description: http://poucelette.deviantart.com/art/Fire-mage-204846540?q=boost%3Apopular%20Illusion%20mage&qo=12

Anything else: Obsessed with sweets such as chocolate. Wears a pointed finger armor on both his middle fingers; calling them catalysts for his power, but just likes how they look.
AkumaTenshi13Dec 24, 2011 11:28 PM
Dec 24, 2011 11:31 PM

Aug 2010
Shinigamisoul92 said:
Name: Don Thomas (Pseudo)

Approved! :D

I like the finger armor. :D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» New York, NY

AkumaTenshi13 - Jun 15, 2011

2 by AkumaTenshi13 »»
Sep 12, 2011 5:08 PM

Sticky: » OOC

AkumaTenshi13 - Jun 14, 2011

0 by AkumaTenshi13 »»
Jun 14, 2011 9:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.