Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2010 1:29 AM

Aug 2009
I'm sorry for putting up a new topic without permission.If i'm not allowed to make a topic without permission, remove this topic and i apologise >.<

Now to purpose of the topic: xD
Anybody here thinks that Yano and Pin would make a great couple?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 18, 2010 11:40 AM

Mar 2009
well actually in the beginings of the serie i sensed sth like that but i dont think they will be a couple..or it is a yano fan club so it is better if i say i would feel sorry for her!xD
Apr 22, 2011 5:26 AM
Aug 2010
Personally I wouldn't like them being together 'cause I hate Pin... and I guess they wouldn't be good couple anyway, Pin should be at least a bit more mature...xDD
Jun 1, 2011 8:25 AM

Dec 2008
personally, i would love them being together, from the moment i saw them together i thought they'd be a great couple!

i mean i love the age difference ) so i cheer for them! )

Jul 17, 2011 4:21 AM

Jun 2011
yes yes yes YESSSS!!!! i soo think they'd make such a cute couple. the times that yano and pin are together i was hoping for their relationship to go further than what it is. ahh....i'd be sad if yano ends up with miura, which seems like that's where their relationship is heading. i so hope not. >.<
What's a sig?
Oct 12, 2011 2:16 PM
Nov 2009
I'd like to add my thoughts: I've been thinknig for a while now that Pin and Yano could be pretty good together, and I've been cheering for them. I feel ashamed to admit it, I'm behind on reading it, so I don't know everything about Miura, but... I prefer(ed, anyway? :P) Pin. I might change my mind. But from the beginning, I thought it'd be a good pair. I guess things are going to go in that direction, though?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Member Cards ( 1 2 3 )

Human_BoyA - Dec 28, 2009

105 by Ayame_Rin »»
Sep 2, 2012 10:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.