Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2011 1:27 PM

Sep 2010
Show us your favorite pictures here. Since the club only allows 25 picture to be uploaded you can share as many as you want in here just put them in spoiler tags. Don't know how to make spoiler tags? Here I'll show you for all you new comers to this website or if you never knew how. xD

[ spoiler ] *insert pictures here* [ /spoiler ]

just remember to remove the spaces between the "[ ]"

If you ask me 25 pictures isn't enough I wonder if they will at least raise it to 50....
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2011 5:25 PM

Feb 2011
25 definitely isn't enough. Dx They really should raise the maximum number...

Anyways, I have lots, and I mean LOTS of pictures I like for my favorite couples, but I obviously can't put them all here haha xD;; Here are some that I saw and really liked:

Last one is liek ttly adorable, AMIRITE??? xD <3
Jun 26, 2011 9:34 PM

Sep 2010
Never really thought about Bianchi/Yamamoto until you showed me these pics and those fanfictions they look well interesting.

I love those Tsu/Kyoko pics so cute especially the one where he kisses her on the head. <3

lol if you go against Haru's wishes she will force you down Gokudera. xD

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Jun 27, 2011 7:21 PM

Feb 2011
Yeah, IKR?? I dunno why, but one day I got the feeling that Bianchi and Yamamoto would make a good couple. Same thing with Gokudera and Haru... I'm a sucker for the whole I love you/I hate you thing. xD

Ahahaha yes I love the artist for those Tsu/Kyoko pics, she makes them look so sweet together <3

GOKUDERA'S ULTIMATE TSUNDERE BLUSH. eue

(I love your favorite pictures BTW, so cute so cute. :3)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» List your favorite Het parings

Roloko - Mar 27, 2011

15 by CrimsonMidnight »»
Oct 15, 2012 3:47 AM

» Share your favorite Het. Paring fanfics

Roloko - Apr 9, 2011

3 by Mitsuki-chan101 »»
Jun 27, 2011 7:26 PM

» Share your favorite Het. Paring AMVs

Roloko - Mar 30, 2011

1 by Roloko »»
May 23, 2011 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.