Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 8, 2009 12:13 PM
Jun 2009
Did this movie make you cry? At what point?
It definantly moved me to tears, and does every time I rewatch it. I always start crying right when Seita returns to the shelter to find Setsuko hallucinating. Then I basically just sit there and bawl until the end credits.....
How about you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 16, 2009 10:49 AM

Nov 2009
I cried when
Current AMV Project: Started The Layout For Cowboy Bebop.
Mar 10, 2010 4:02 AM

Dec 2009
EnjeruHimura said:
Did this movie make you cry? At what point?
It definantly moved me to tears, and does every time I rewatch it. I always start crying right when Seita returns to the shelter to find Setsuko hallucinating. Then I basically just sit there and bawl until the end credits.....
How about you?

Exactly like you. When Setsuko is hallucinating, I just can't help crying, and just to think of this scene is enough to move me to tears. This scene in the shelter is probably one of the best ever.
Jun 6, 2010 10:38 AM
May 2010
I didn't cry, but I sorry to boy and girl
Jun 24, 2011 12:23 PM

Jun 2010
I didn't cried. But I almost cried when she died.
Tell the victims to kill eachother.
Aug 3, 2012 10:43 AM

Jul 2012
Well, I cried when they, in spirits spirits were walking into a fireflies field and he gives to Setsuko the candy box, she sleep at his leg and is there a modern city.

I don't know why but that impacted me a lot o3o
Is a beautiful and awersome film *^*
Thanks for the fanclub
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2022 1:00 PM
Nov 2017
I just watched this movie and I'm writing this post with my eyes full of tears. The best movie I ever watched in my life.
My eyes was filled with tears from the start, in my mind I was saying that I can complete this movie without crying but when she died and all those flashbacks, especially the one in which she was saluting I wasn't able to stop myself and my eyes just busted with tears 😭😭, till the end of the movie.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Setsuko's voice

VanSkittles - Aug 10, 2009

1 by Cyklone »»
Oct 14, 2009 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.