Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 2011 7:42 AM

Dec 2008
Hey there :3
Just posting a topic to ask if any of you had some nice idea to keep/trying to keep it at least the club active ♥

prediction: we are already working on cards as soon as we find a volounteer to join the staff, as for activity i'm trying to think to any other thing that could keep it active [like some game-topic? or free your imagination!]

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 12, 2011 7:24 AM

Jan 2008
An idea that comes, we could also propose seiyuus are Sagittarius ?

Exemple :

- Fukuyama Jun

- Nakai Kazuya

May 12, 2011 8:58 AM

Dec 2008
u mean as activity doing a special edition of sagittarius cards featuring seiyuus that are sagittarius?
that's a very nice idea ♥

we could decide a particular period (week/bi-week/month) where to open those special edition cards :D

May 12, 2011 9:22 AM

May 2009
lol i want to add actress/actor who are Sagittarius xD
i have been thinking about it waahh taylor swift x3

Here done my surprise took time for making it ^^"

and another version (difference in speed)
amukid08May 12, 2011 10:11 AM
May 12, 2011 10:05 PM

May 2009
I have a questions and other things

Q1: Are we gonna include people and characters in this club ,who were related to the star sign?
- by the meaning of character, this are ex. from games, disney,pixar, etc....
- People are those seiyuus , celebrities, etc..

Q2: Are we going to put some list? (below are the following list i had in mind)
- Characters' Birthday List
- Member Birthday List
- Sagittarians Birthday List (People who are related to the star sign) [ref. Q1]
- List of Previous LE (so that i can keep track)
- Member card number (unsure of, if its needed or not)

Q3: How about Animes who are made/born on this star sign? (sound ridiculous lol)

Q4: How about claiming but then as we know we are busy in stuffs so might be i dunno

Banners.. soon (i have made the moving one above)

other things i forgot xD , i will keep it posted whenever it came back to me "ideas where are you?~~"
May 13, 2011 12:32 AM

Jan 2008
Very good idea for the cards in limited editions.
Actors, Seiyuus, Singers ... We have the choice :)

I love your gifs amukid08 !!

May 13, 2011 4:36 AM

May 2009
Thanks much that you love it ^-^ as for the gif
i dunno when is the time to put it on the club page hehe

Notice:
oh ya i forgot to tell, that i invited my friends here (some of them join also on other star alliance)

I have posted on the SSA Week LE here
I will wait for etna-chan to have it a Go! what i mean here is , let me know if its ready to open

and as for the list (that i forgot to post at the thread "Any Sagittarius Character you'd like to add to our club's list?" , will follow later ^^)
May 15, 2011 11:53 AM

Dec 2008
minna-san, wow good work everyone ♥

let's see amuchan:
Q1: mal permits to clubs to have relations only regarding charas, anime and manga, this authomatically implies that (sadly) seiyuu/artists/authors/idols/etc are all out of the chance to be included in the SSA's relations.
- Still, regarding game charas until they have a mal page (meaning that their game is realized into anime or manga) they can be included in the chara relations list of the club, but if they are just part of games without having a mal page, will be impossible including them in the club's list.
- But this doesn't stop us from making an iphotetic topic regarding famous (jap) ppl or game charas being sagittarius -until we have sure reliable sources-, if we want / if any of us wants to dedicate time in searching eventual seiyuus/authors/game charas that might be sagittarius and including them into a written and cured list inside a topic :D

Q2: from what i get, you'd like to insert different topics containing lists about chara's bday / member bdays / sagittarius ppl's bdays (this would go to re-connect to first question) -> so yea would be a nice idea (especially the members' birthday^^, but in this case i'd say only the ones that are sagittarius should join :P ) althought, this as always would need someone avaible to keep track of all those lists and willing to dedicate time to it my sentence implies "is there any? XD
- about list of member cards, i dunno, it doesnt sound too needed to be kept track of, to me..

Q3: umh XD dunno, for now i'd say we should dedicate us to cards and lists in second questions, if any of us is avaible.. and anyway i wouldn't ever say that an anime is "sagittarius" just cuz is "born" in that period ^^"

Q4: THAT takes a lot of time and i already thought of that, but i already denied that idea to myself, since, at least for now, i don't have all that time to handle claims too..plus i need the club needs something else before claims

May 16, 2011 1:56 AM

May 2009
@etna-chan (my replies)
Q1: oh yea i get that of course that there isnt a MAL record regardless on the people seiyuu/artists/authors/idols/etc and yea i was referring to the 2nd thing you answered.

"- But this doesn't stop us from making an iphotetic topic regarding famous (jap) ppl or game charas being sagittarius -until we have sure reliable sources-, if we want / if any of us wants to dedicate time in searching eventual seiyuus/authors/game charas that might be sagittarius and including them into a written and cured list inside a topic :D"

Q2: Totally agree
"about list of member cards, i dunno, it doesnt sound too needed to be kept track of, to me.."

"sagittarius ppl's bdays (this would go to re-connect to first question) -> so yea would be a nice idea (especially the members' birthday^^, but in this case i'd say only the ones that are sagittarius should join :P ) "

- so only those that are sagittarius born?

Q3: yea haha just skip and nevermind about it xDD

Q4: well lets keep it as cards xDD no claims
May 16, 2011 7:37 AM

Dec 2008
Q1: so were you already volounteering to keep track about that lists? (famous ppl / game charas)

Q2: regarding a topic about mal members' birthdays in a sagittarius club, yeah, i'd say that sagittarius only should say their bdays in there (look: i'm NOT a sagittarius myself, i like zodiacs this is why i made a club for each starsign, but to be fair i would feel "out of place" in a bdays topic in a sagittarius club posting my birth date not being sagittarius :P so this is why i'd advice that the only "exclusive" topic in the club should be the one speaking of bdays.. since the club itself is willingful open to anyone -even not sagittarius as we always said- that would like to join.. we even make special LE cards for everyone as always, so i'd say to make a special little zone especially for sagittarius mal ppl.. wouldn't that be fair? :D it's a club also about them afterall)
-- or, if u don't like doing exclusive stuff, on the other side there would be an alternative option (just thought about it right now).. that would be: doing a topic about "are u sagittarius or not?" just out of curiousity asking who is and who is not, inside the club, and adding also the birth date (and relative starsign if not sagittarius eventually)..that's it
EtnaEracleaMay 16, 2011 7:42 AM

May 23, 2011 1:04 AM

May 2009
Just dropping by to say, I have invited all my friends ^__^ ALL @__@ it took me long enough to get it done phew~

I forgot to mention I open the cards... and I haven't send messages about it
Can anyone do it for me? >< pls.
amukid08May 23, 2011 1:18 AM
May 24, 2011 10:24 AM

May 2008
hi, joining in! :D (i hope thats fine...)

i think the topic about "are u sagittarius or not?" is good idea.
at least with that topic even members from other zodiac can join in.

and amu, thanks for the invite! :D

BADGES: ll MUSIC LOVER ll [TSC] ll C.C.O ll
May 25, 2011 7:34 AM

Dec 2008
melrose said:

i think the topic about "are u sagittarius or not?" is good idea.
at least with that topic even members from other zodiac can join in.

Done ♥ thanks for the idea x3
u can find the topic here -> http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=298226

Jun 7, 2011 12:38 AM
Jan 2011
newsletters
Jun 7, 2011 2:32 AM

Dec 2008
Ryoma_1999 said:
newsletters

yeah. we are working on that already :3

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Simple Poll - Curiousity: are u sagittarius or not?

EtnaEraclea - May 25, 2011

5 by Kidd_Vicious »»
Aug 22, 2022 9:39 PM

» Favourite Sagittarius Character?

EtnaEraclea - Feb 27, 2011

12 by LadyMaya »»
Mar 19, 2020 8:55 PM

» Any Sagittarius Character you'd like to add to our club's list?

EtnaEraclea - Feb 27, 2011

45 by Black_ghk »»
Nov 9, 2019 2:45 AM

Sticky: » Member Cards - Sagittarius [Open] ( 1 2 3 )

EtnaEraclea - May 20, 2011

126 by Htirelix »»
Mar 7, 2015 4:02 AM

» [Sign Up] Newsletter

amukid08 - Oct 22, 2011

34 by removed-user »»
Aug 3, 2013 11:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.