Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 12, 2011 3:20 AM

Jul 2010
Now it's a random man raping the girls. Lol, I wonder if the Dad will kill the man or not...
Apr 17, 2011 4:39 PM
Apr 2011
Omnime said:
Now it's a random man raping the girls. Lol, I wonder if the Dad will kill the man or not...

You sure there's a new guy because I don't think that any plot info has been released yet.

I want this sequel to be about just the stepdad adding more sex slave girls to his harem. Some action from Airi would be nice too since she is hot.
Apr 19, 2011 4:48 PM
Nov 2010
A-Knight said:
Omnime said:

You sure there's a new guy because I don't think that any plot info has been released yet.

I want this sequel to be about just the stepdad adding more sex slave girls to his harem. Some action from Airi would be nice too since she is hot.

You can see some scenes in the website and it shows another man raping the girls.
Apr 22, 2011 12:38 PM

Jul 2007
The end of this 2 episodes series might vary from NTR (I got an impression that Airi enjoys being fucked a new dick) to gang-bang with 2 ore more girls (I want some yuri with Airi like t was in the first series in the first episode :3) being banged by dad and "the new" guy.
Hentai makes the world go 'round.

Apr 29, 2011 3:58 AM

Jan 2009
This time it will be an NTR ending that's why it's the end for me here.Wasting such good animation for NTR...bah!The plot of the first season was way better.I hoped for an increase of the harem as well :(
Apr 29, 2011 7:18 AM

Jun 2009
Like i usually hate NTR, seeing Airi enjoying herself makes me forget about it.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Apr 29, 2011 9:20 AM

Jan 2011
This is bullshit....The stepdad has done some foul shit, but he wasn't that bad of a guy. And I actually was kinda rooting for him getting more girls. Now we get some NTR shit. And Airi now being turned into a fucking whore. no faithfulness or nothing. At least the stepdad didn't go out like a bitch and was drugged. Fucking Poro waste their talent on some bullshit yet again.
Apr 29, 2011 9:30 AM
Feb 2011
If it's good NTR, then it's always awesome, for now this didn't really felt much like a real NTR, but since it's PoRo, the awesome animation makes it awesome either way.
Although again, since it's PoRo, there are many different kind of things that can happen in the second episode, but if it's really gonna be NTR I hope they are gonna make it good.
And some gangbang action would be nice
Oh, and there was no big sister in the 1st ep :S , I hope she'll get some action in the 2nd one. A foursome/threesome action would be also nice to see.

EDIT: Now that it's subbed, my most unwanted version came true :/ I so didn't want that it would be some exchange on both parties involved :/ And lol, the father has NTR fetish ? :D
dfsafsafApr 29, 2011 11:41 AM
Apr 29, 2011 6:48 PM

Jan 2011
Ok after seeing it subbed, its not real NTR, the father has a "switch a girl" thing going on with the new guy. Poro you guys are so fucked up....

And I agree with you Arthur, this is not what i wanted...I would have preferred him adding more girls to his harem. But now the question is if the sister will join, cause unlike Airi, the Father is VERY possesive of older sister, and I don't see him giving her up
Apr 30, 2011 11:53 AM

Oct 2009
Will there even BE a second episode ? Because I just checked the official site and I didn't see any hint that this is episode 1 of 2, like with all the other OVAs that PoRO did.
As for the episode itself, Airi is fucking AWESOME. That is all.

Edit: I have also seen the cover of the disc case and there is no mention of "Vol.1" or anything of the sort. I recommend setting this to "Finished Airing" until proven otherwise.
SurferDudeApr 30, 2011 1:17 PM
Apr 30, 2011 12:52 PM

Feb 2009
i hate it! it sucked so bad! ugh! a fat ugly ass ruined it all... ugh! it's so frustrating :(

i am now really starting to hate poro :(
Apr 30, 2011 4:16 PM
Jul 2009
it started good
But then that guy appeared and I thought ´NO Please, Poro you didn´t made this a NTR.´
and yes they did it.
Oni chi chi first sesaon was good, second season was oke, but third thats gone get a 1/10 from me if this keeps up.

I hate NTR´s. And like above, I am starting to hate poro for doing this.

if ep 2 comes out, please make it like before
TH-ChenApr 30, 2011 4:31 PM
Apr 30, 2011 9:58 PM

Jun 2009
It's not really NTR if the subtitle is correct.

The father knew all along about that new guy since he was the one who gave the medicine to the father.

Overall, I'm torn about this episode. It's good to see Airi being more bold and wearing sexy, tempting maid outfit like the last one but I don't like the idea of adding a "new guy" but I would have love this more with Airi and new girls to add to the collection of Dad.
May 1, 2011 10:25 AM

Jul 2007
Usually PoRO announces its new releases a week of two after current month release. also we can wait another half of the year, because you can't predict scheme which is in heads of PoRo managers.

"I recommend setting this to "Finished Airing" until proven otherwise."

PoRo has never done a one episode long series, so I'm against it.

May 1, 2011 10:44 AM
Aug 2009
just hope that new guy doesnt steal stepdad's girls
May 3, 2011 10:58 AM

Mar 2011
Nice episode. Sneaky step dad passing his step-daughter around like a little whore. Anri's such a tsundere, you know she's loving the professors back door technique. Osukebei thinks its about time that slutty little Anri gets gang banged. Osukebei hopes to see some double penetration and split roasting for the next episode! Oni chichi bansai!
May 6, 2011 7:59 PM

Apr 2009
osukebei said:
Nice episode. Sneaky step dad passing his step-daughter around like a little whore. Anri's such a tsundere, you know she's loving the professors back door technique. Osukebei thinks its about time that slutty little Anri gets gang banged. Osukebei hopes to see some double penetration and split roasting for the next episode! Oni chichi bansai!
what he said.. since this ain't the hatable NTR to me coz stepdad knows it and ok with it, i'm waiting for that..

P.S. PoRO you fat and dirty old lolicon bastards.. banzai..
May 18, 2011 2:01 PM
Apr 2011
where can i find the subs... i want to know whats going onnnn
Jun 14, 2011 12:17 AM

Jun 2010
Was Sana voiced by Nonaka, Ai?
Nov 4, 2011 6:14 AM

Jul 2007
New screenshots were added today to the second episode page :) :
NSFW
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=723768

Jan 21, 2015 3:09 PM

Jan 2014
I don't even consider this as a sequel since it went down that NTR path..
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Dec 3, 2015 5:39 PM
Jul 2014
He's not some random guy - as Papa made a deal with him!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Oni Chichi: Re-birth Episode 1 Discussion

Metty - May 10, 2011

22 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 24, 2022 6:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.