Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 25, 2011 4:31 AM

Sep 2010
State why here
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 3, 2011 3:53 AM

Apr 2008
Because other characters are well-defined and are not a whiny teenager.
Also, the other characters are too mainstream.

May 6, 2011 3:02 PM

Sep 2010
While I do like the mainstream characters Shinn is underrated and hated on well Kira gets just as much hate, but he also has a big fanbase to back him up though.

Anyways I hated that Shinn went from an protagonist to an antagonist halfway through the series.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 7, 2011 4:27 AM

May 2011
I love Shinn for so many reasons. He's brash, arrogant, forward, sticks to his guns and fights to protect those around him. Ultimately he fought for what he believed in. He's a true soldier at heart, and willing to fight for peace.

Throughout Destiny, was not a fan of Kira and his antics, or the writing staff's decision to knock out Shinn's role as protagonist and suddenly making him the villain. I felt that had they given Shinn proper development and not just submit to the fanbase demands of "more Kira" we would of gotten a much more refined conclusion to Shinn's story. What truly makes me like him the most is.... he had so much potential as a protagonist. He wasn't "the ultimate coordinator" but he was climbing the ranks and was under guidance from Athrun. But what really screwed it up was Athrun also being played as a gullible dork, runs off and joins Kira's Comeback Tour 2005.

In my fandom, Shinn will always be the best. Besides, he also pilots the very sexy Destiny Gundam, which also happens to be my favorite mech :D
Jun 7, 2012 6:40 PM

Jan 2009
Shinn was a very hated character in the series and I never truly understood why.
He went trough a lot and I found his actions to be very similar to what I would have done in his shoes. Sure he made some mistakes here and there but overall I found him a very likable character specially after you try to understand his circumstances.

Besides Kira is a dick and deserves to die. In all gundam series I have watched I never felt so much hatred for a character. He the true pinnacle Hypocrisy. I hate to fight and I hate to kill and he the best at it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.