Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 5, 2011 4:22 PM

Feb 2010
Check here before you grade to make sure nobody else is grading the same thing. If no one is just put what you're grading.

Currently...
ASimpleHollow: Lalapalooza + Whiskey Peak
Psynergi: Evascot Hill Isle
BeyondDestiny: Lougetown
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 11, 2011 3:50 PM

Feb 2010
I happen to know Psy is grading Arabasta, while I'm grading Whiskey Peak... still hehe, and just graded Enies Lobby. Beyond is grading Drum or plans to I htink.

If you plan to grade something post here, I think Little Garden hasn't been graded as of yet.
Feb 11, 2011 5:06 PM

Jul 2008
evascot is done yes, im grading Ara as soon as my lazyness runs out~ :3
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" -Carl Edward Sagan
Feb 12, 2011 12:06 AM

Feb 2010
My laziness beats your laziness... wait that's bad >.> I'll get to it >~< Awesome freakin job kidnapping Sylph btw. Darn genius >~>

So, has anyone graded any of the crew threads? I dont think I have.
Feb 12, 2011 6:51 AM

Aug 2010
I think Psy graded the blacklist hunters thread. I'm around 50% done Drum at the moment.
「一人殺せば犯罪者だけど、千人殺せば英雄になれる。百万人殺せば征服者だし、絶滅させれば神よ」
Feb 25, 2011 4:24 PM

Feb 2010
I've graded the RCC thread, since we came back into it before anyone else could.

Results in here if anyone wants to dispute me marking my own crews thread etc. Yes, Cass does have the most SP out of everyone, but that's because I gave her 50 for her Frying-pan-rage-meltdown and she got a lot of skill involved stuff done. She actually gained less stats that the others. I.e. Levi doesn't have much to do with his skills and he did sleep around/talk for a large portion where me and boomie were doing other stuff.

- Page 3 - 11

- Page 11 -15

- Page 16-18

Now also using this post to do updates on marking for my other character, Alice.

Cruise Maintain Mission (+60sp reward)
Shadow543Mar 24, 2011 3:22 AM
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Mar 1, 2011 3:34 PM
Jun 2010
starting to grade obi's "still thinking of a name" crew thread. Fuuuuuuun :/

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Mar 1, 2011 3:34 PM
Jun 2010
starting to grade obi's "still thinking of a name" crew thread. Fuuuuuuun :/
page: 1-3

ender95Mar 1, 2011 3:50 PM

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Mar 1, 2011 11:20 PM
Jun 2010
starting to grade little garden, sence no one has so far and i have free time ^^ will post up my finishings when completed ^^

Mar 2, 2011 12:36 AM

Feb 2010
Marked "?(STILL THINKING ABOUT THE NAME)" Obi's crew thread.

Up to page 3/Post #56. I might keep marking it for them. But no promises if I get de-motivated/get infected by stupid.

Dear. God.

One page of our Crew thread slaughters them. Even 5 posts from our crew thread slaughters them... If we're actually doing something XD

Don't even need a spoiler for this crap. And this is being GENEROUS.

Obi: +5 endurance, +5 musical talent (Irish Flute), +5 intel, +5 strength,
Ren: +5 medical, +5 agility,
Legacy: +5 charisma,

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Mar 2, 2011 4:42 PM
Jun 2010
~little garden complete~

i sware to god.. if i come across a thread that is manely obi and crew, im never grading it again.. <.<
bounty to sadness, got a tressure chest with trinkets and books, idk how much bili he should get.
sp gained by every one:

needs some one to update there stuff~

Mar 2, 2011 4:42 PM
Jun 2010
~little garden complete~

i sware to god.. if i come across a thread that is manely obi and crew, im never grading it again.. <.<
bounty to sadness, got a tressure chest with trinkets and books, idk how much bili he should get.
sp gained by every one:

needs some one to update there stuff~

Mar 2, 2011 9:20 PM

Feb 2010
~Added the stats for Little Garden, gave Obi accuracy instead of weapon skill. Assuming it was a ship cannon.

Graded the 'Ancient City' thread for Bax. Didn't give any SP to NPC's.

Dante:

Speed: 20
Agility: 5
Hand to Hand: 25
Devil Fruit: 40
Buso Haki: 5
Charisma: 75
Shadow543Mar 3, 2011 1:21 AM

Mar 3, 2011 9:59 AM
Jun 2010
grading the rcc thriller bark thread

pages 1-2 post 23:

gah.. hurray for fruit users diving off the side of a moving boat in to the ocean, and crazy scientests prodding zombies :3

Jun 2010

pages 1-2 post 23:

gah.. hurray for fruit users diving off the side of a moving boat in to the ocean, and crazy scientests prodding zombies :3

Jun 2010

pages 1-2 post 23:

Mar 4, 2011 3:59 AM

Feb 2010
F***ING DONE ARABASTA. NOW TO DROWN MYSELF IN ALCOHOL.

Warning - Open the spoilers at your own risk. Wall of text known to crit for over 9000. Make sure you're prepared and wearing your safety goggles! Remember people, safety goggles saves lives!!!

Up to pg 15. Post #290.

Shadow543Mar 4, 2011 4:40 AM

Mar 4, 2011 11:11 PM

Feb 2010
Whiskey Marking. Ender did up to post #30 (Thank god) I did the rest up to post #120. He's still going on pages 7-13 and when his post comes up i'll merge the two together and do the stat thread updates.

Whiskey Peak - Pages 1-6

Mar 5, 2011 1:49 AM
Jun 2010
wisky completed

page 7-13 post 256

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Kaen Mirai (Balance Thread)

Kantarell - Feb 14, 2011

5 by ender95 »»
Mar 2, 2011 5:51 PM

» Current NPC Characters In The RP

Beyond - Jan 27, 2011

4 by Beyond »»
Jan 30, 2011 11:46 AM

» How to grade?

CrogLatte - Jan 27, 2011

0 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 27, 2011 6:13 AM

» Checklist for Public Opening

Psynergi - Jan 11, 2011

11 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 24, 2011 3:19 PM

» Who should get HaÅ�shoku Haki?

CrogLatte - Jan 5, 2011

8 by Psynergi »»
Jan 12, 2011 10:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.