Forum Settings
Forums
New
Shinn/Luna
Mar 2, 2011 11:13 PM

Sep 2010
I personally loved this paring in Destiny so I say yay.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 25, 2011 4:34 AM

Sep 2010
Kinda makes me wonder if they ever did make the Gundam Seed movie if they would officially become canon??
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Oct 12, 2014 6:39 AM
Jul 2018
Okay, first just let me say (I don't really except to get a reply to this, but hey maybe I'll be lucky :D and have someone to talk to) Well I haven't bothered making a account here but then I through hey, I wonder if there is a lunamaria x athrun or anyone NOT SHIN fan club. I find this club first reaction, WHAT ONLY 15 MEMBERS :o!? humanity has no taste! in its heroines and cute girls... but imagine my shock at seeing this pole. Safe to say, I hated shin...WITH A PASSION. anyway (jeez i sound a tad crazy :/ huh?) SO I MADE AN ACCOUNT JUST TO JOIN THIS CLUB AND VOTE! Also, after its been years since I finished seed, I don't really hated shin as much as I did, I mean he was okay, and I think he could have been a better mc, but someone went wrong somewhere. And yeah athrun had his sweatheart so It'd be cheating, still. nayyyyyyyyyyyy :)
Oct 12, 2014 6:43 AM
Jul 2018
Oh and I wish they did make that seed movie, I mean they wrote the script and everything, but the person got cancer, so we didn't get it, but hey we GOT HD REMASTERED (Haven't watched it yet thro, afraid seeing more lunamaria hawke again, will through my whole route out of wack :/)
Nov 5, 2014 4:22 AM

Jul 2014
Shinnxluna FOREVER They are my fav couple
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.