Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 14, 2010 12:06 AM

Jul 2009
For the moment you Ears shut down almost becoming normal again they are still a Wolf shape but the hearing range has been reduced to that of a Blind Human, the power dies down a bit and you no longer feel eyes on you no more, but you still know which way the power was coming form.

(Lol Nerfed For a purpose POW!, dw you will gain back the hearing range and you will know why soon)
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Dec 14, 2010 12:12 AM

Jul 2008
(Lol...you nerfed me! XD)

I think to myself. Might as well find the source of the power.

I walk along the street, trying to get used to my new sense of hearing. My ears also moved around as they detected sound, thus making the sounds more audible. My target had become the source of this power. Feeling it alone was intoxicating...and maybe whatever it was had answers for me.
TamoballDec 14, 2010 12:19 AM
Dec 14, 2010 12:26 AM

Jul 2009
As you come closer to the Power you find that you can see alot more Zombies with Mutations some still wandering aimlessly other looking at you then looking away, you can even see some in the Building watching you before moving away form the windows to go do something.

Up ahead you see a Zombie sitting on a Chair in the Middle of the Intersection, He is looking at the Zombies pass by what what really catches you eye is the yoyo he is playing with, he flicks it down beside him then then waits for it to spin back up to him catching it and repeating.
[center]"Gentlemen, all I ask for is war. A war so grand as to make Hell itself tremble. Gentlemen, I ask you as fellow brothers in arms, what is it you really want? Do you wish for further war as I do? Do you wish for a merciless, bloody war? A war whose fury is built with iron, and lightning, and fire? Do you ask for war to sweep in like a tempest, leaving not even ravens to scavenge from this Earth?!" - The Major.
Dec 14, 2010 12:32 AM

Jul 2008
Enticed by the yoyo, I do not notice that I am getting closer to him.
Dec 14, 2010 12:39 AM

Jul 2009
As you get Closer and Closer you see he is facing side on to you with his right hand facing you it has the yoyo in it, he also has a suit on which is ripped and tore and decaying, he has a Hat on too and he looks like an old school Gangster from the movies in which they used tommy guns and had the Old Mob Boss cars in, he Flicks the yoyo down and waits for it to spin back up again he keeps doing this He stares down the Road looking at something, before his eyes Shift to you he dosen't move just watches you as he continues with the yoyo.
Dec 14, 2010 12:57 AM

Jul 2008
I notice that I've gotten closer to him. I would say something if I could talk, but I can't so now I stand there trying to sense the power I was following earlier.
Dec 14, 2010 1:02 AM

Jul 2009
The Zombie Snaps it fingers even in there decaying state they make a sharp snap drawing you attention back to the Zombie Who is pointing in the direction of the heart of the City.
Dec 14, 2010 1:03 AM

Jul 2008
My attaention is suddenly drawn back to this zombie with the yoyo. He raises his arm to point at something, so I look in the direction he's pointing and I'm surprised to see.....

(Fill in the blank xD)
Dec 14, 2010 1:11 AM

Jul 2009
nothing but the city, that was it, you look back down the the Zombie he is playing with the yoyo again looking down the street he was before it seems he isn't even paying attention to you any more, and it seems you missed his point or he knew something you didn't and it was in the direction he was pointing in.
Dec 14, 2010 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
Well, I have nothing to lose so I head over in that direction. Passing infected as I go and resisting the urge to feed...I hadn't eaten in a full 24 hours.
Dec 14, 2010 1:22 AM

Jul 2009
Something about the City quiets your hunger though it feels so alive but yet completely dead at the same time you can feel some of the power at you get closer towards the heart of the city you come across another intersection.

but before you get to it you head large and quick thundering Thumps it gets closer and closer then in almost a Flash 2 Hulking Gaint Zombies Collide in the middle go the Intersection with such a force it cracks the ground creating a small crator and sending a shockwave outwards.

Both Giant Zombies are Locked Hand in Hand As they are trying to push the other one backwards, you can also see other Zombies watching the two Giant ones it also seems as if none of them have notices you.

(Think 2 Tanks from Left for Dead and you get the idea)
Dec 14, 2010 9:41 AM

Jul 2008
I would cock an eyebrow but, I don't have eyebrows. So now I'll just go around them. I keep my distance as I walk around the two tanks, trying not to be noticed by any of the zombies.
Dec 14, 2010 5:33 PM

Jul 2009
As you go to pass them one of the Hulking giants slip or lose grip and they both tumble down the Street you can here the Punches from one of the Giants each hit shakes the ground slightly as you slip by none of the Zombie seem to pay any attention its like a group of Betters at the Horse races all there focus is on the horses.
Dec 14, 2010 5:40 PM

Jul 2008
I keep walking, but carefully as the ground shakes. I didn't want to trip and bust my ass...literally. Then I realize that this may be what the zombie with the yoyo was pointing at and I try to redetermine the direction of the power source.
Dec 14, 2010 5:59 PM

Jul 2009
You feel nothing but you see a Building it is Huge and Tall it Sits well above the Rest something tells you if you were powerful you would be there.
Dec 14, 2010 6:24 PM

Jul 2008
I stare up at the building and wonder to myself What if it's in there?

I walk up to it and wonder what that symbol on the door means...I can't read that well, so I decide to go in and see what's inside.
Dec 14, 2010 6:31 PM

Jul 2009
The Words above the Symbol spell Umbrella as you walk in you see a sign pointing towards a stair case you feel some Power drift down from there it seems that the person or thing might be on the roof.
Dec 14, 2010 6:34 PM

Jul 2008
Well...time to start walking I thought as I started up the stairs. I look around for things that might help me, though.
Dec 14, 2010 6:38 PM

Jul 2009
when you walk into the Stair well you see that the Stairs go up and down you see that the Stairs that go down are Blocked of By a Huge Door of Metal that looks Thick it has a Lock on the Outside of the Door which is meant to keep things in.

But something force you to walk up the stairs everything from here on out looks like a normal stair case with doors and Fire exits.
Dec 14, 2010 6:40 PM

Jul 2008
I continue my ascension onwards, passing by floor after floor, after floor, after floor, after floor, after floor, after floor, etc.

Eventually, I make it to the very top. Hoping to find what I have been searching for, I open the door to find....

(fill in the blank...again xD)
Dec 14, 2010 6:59 PM

Jul 2009
Before you reach the top you can hear 2 people talking.

???1: "Well i am getting used to it but it is hard i never thought it would be such a struggle"

???2: "I Know it will be hard but that is why i have faith in you, it is also why you were able to gain it in the first place wouldn't you agree?"

You get Closer and Closer as you Listen to them talk.

???1: "Yeah i guess you're right, but how long will you be away for?"

???2: "Well it depends, i can't really tell so can i get you to contact the others and tell them, you don't have to worry about red because i had him..."

That is all you hear they stop talking and you reach the door you Push it open and walk out you see on the room a Small coffee table with 2 Large chairs they look comfortable and in really good condition.

???2: "Well it seems like you have company but i guess we are done just remember you don't have to inform red he knows."

The Zombie got up and walked toward you at the stairs he looked Old Rotting beyond belief he looked like the movie reversion of a Zombie that has come from the grave only alot worse he barely had any flesh on him his cloths were rotting rags he had part of his skull missing but yet he walked perfectly Fine, He also could talk normally as well, he walked past you and patted you on the head with his boney hands.

???2: "See you later Blue"

He said with a wave and left down the stairs, Blue waved back.

Blue: "See you later ZK"

Blue then motioned for you too sit down with him, unlike ZK he looked like a normal human apart from his Bloody Cloths and a large bite wound you could barely see.

(Blue Looks like:
)
(and if you can't picture ZK well to bad i don't want to ruin the image i had of him with a picture)
Dec 14, 2010 7:07 PM

Jul 2008
The look of ZK was purely mind-boggling to me. How could he walk like that so easily? What happened to his skull? Why was his flesh rotting like that? Is he gonna be ok? Why did he just pat me on the head? Why is the sky blue? Man, I haven't eaten in a while. Did McDonalds survive? Why am I asking so many damn questions?

I see that this blue-eyed zombie invites me to sit with him, not wanting to be rude. I accept the offer, sitting down in the unoccupied chair.
Dec 14, 2010 11:24 PM

Jul 2009
Blue sat there as he watched you sit down.

"Well... Ask the Questions you want to ask and I'll answer as best i can"
Dec 14, 2010 11:55 PM

Jul 2008
"You know why I'm here?" I manage to say, surprising myself. "That makes things easier. Ok then. Is it possible to defeat my hunger? Who was that guy who just passed me? Who are you? What happened to me that made me grow these things?" I point at my new ears to show what 'these' were.

(I figure since Toxic and Dev could talk around this guy, then I can too)
Dec 15, 2010 12:05 AM

Jul 2009
"Yes
That was ZK
I am Blue
You mutated i don't know why you gained Ear probably becuase you wanted them."

Blue sits there and Stares out across the City, the Table and Chairs are pretty close to the edge of the roof so it makes looking out across the city easier.
Dec 15, 2010 12:27 AM

Jul 2008
"How do I defeat me hunger? I've been resisting it for a long time, only indulging when I'm just about to snap...am I doing it wrong?"
Dec 15, 2010 2:14 AM

Jul 2009
"You can't defeat it the best you can do is ignore it"

Blue said as he looked in the directions where the 2 Giant Zombies where fighting.
Dec 15, 2010 5:00 PM
Dec 2008
*LANDS IN THE MAIN CITY*
Sin make sure that everything is clear i need to return to the base ill ne nack soon
Dec 16, 2010 1:07 PM

Jul 2008
"I see...it makes sense. Now, why is my hunger being suppressed in this town only?"
Dec 16, 2010 6:13 PM

Jul 2009
"Because i willed it to be"

Blue start as he Stood up and walked over to the Edge of the building behind where he was sitting he had a look of displeasure on his face.
Dec 16, 2010 6:53 PM

Jul 2008
"What's got your panties in a knot?" I asked and walked up to him.
Dec 17, 2010 10:19 AM

Jul 2010
*Looks at alber an smiles*
I will do Alber.
*Turn around and starts to wake away*
Well now where should the Rats be at.
Dec 17, 2010 8:53 PM

Jul 2009
Blue Stares off into the Distances

"Some unwanted guest you could say"

(@Obi&Legacy: What are you guys in main city for because this could get very very Hectic)
Dec 17, 2010 11:27 PM

Jul 2008
"Hmm...I'll give em about...5 minutes before every zombie in the city know that-" I am interrupted by the cries of the horde. "Hmm...I was off."
Dec 18, 2010 7:36 AM

Jul 2010
*Walks around*
(Well we just pass true here to see the people that r gaining powers and now it is just me here and no one know how i'm and i look like a normal person.)
Dec 19, 2010 12:47 PM

Jul 2010
*Looks around and smiles*
Well i wander where the Rats most be at.
*Keeps walking around*
Dec 19, 2010 2:14 PM

Nov 2008
*Runs and catches up with Sin and takes a deep breath*
Whew, you surely walks fast. Where are we heading?
Dec 19, 2010 9:59 PM

Jul 2010
*Looks at him*
Well i'm looking around for all the rats.
Dec 19, 2010 10:51 PM

Jul 2009
(@Zero and Infected)
"Lets give them a Push shall we"

Blue moved his hands in a sweeping motion from left to right and with his other hand from right to left towards the direction he was facing.

"All Evolved are to Remain hidden until further notice" All infected hear Blues voice in their head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
(@Obi and Umbrella)

You see zombies start to swarm out of buildings all rushing towards you coming out in the Thousands it seemed that once they had found you more and more and more just kept coming and coming, None of them looking like anything out of the ordinary, they all look like the normal infected.
Dec 20, 2010 1:09 AM

Nov 2008
Ehm, Sin? I'm not sure, but i think we should run.
Dec 20, 2010 1:21 AM

Jul 2008
"Well, I suppose I should get going then. Maybe we'll meet again in the future?" I ask a little hopefully. Then I take my leave of the roof, descend the stairs, and walk out of the building.

I try my best to avoid detection by any humans here as I leave the city, but I can't help but wonder if I was spotted by at least one of them.
~Melissa leaves Main City~
Dec 20, 2010 7:35 AM

Jul 2010
*Looks around and smiles*
Well why should we run when we can just fight.
*Takes out a a bow that looks like a gun with alot of arows and stand looking at all the zombies*
Well this is your chance to show me what you can do Zarem.
Dec 20, 2010 7:57 AM

Nov 2008
Are you kidding me? There might be at least 500.
*Pulls out two katars*
I didn't even give myself time to make some poison... Seems like i have to live without.
*Looks around*
I'm ready whenever you are.
*Charges towards the crowd*
Dec 20, 2010 8:46 AM

Jul 2010
*Looks at him and smiles*
Well lets have some fun.
Dec 20, 2010 9:05 AM

Nov 2008
*Slices the one after another*
24... 25... 26... How many are you at?
Dec 20, 2010 9:17 AM

Jul 2010
Well.....................
*Takes out an bom and thorw it in the center of alot of them and blood go everywhee*
Well now like 100.
*Smiles*
Dec 20, 2010 9:29 AM

Nov 2008
God dammit... I wish i had a bomb
*Slices through the crowd*
56... 57... 58... 59...
Dec 20, 2010 11:51 AM

Jul 2010
*Smiles and starts to start shouting at the zombies with the arrows and when the arrows hit the zombies they explode into pieces*
Well this is getting really fun.
*Smiles and blood gose everywhere*
Obi-ChanDec 20, 2010 12:33 PM
Dec 20, 2010 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
If just i had brought my poison along it would have been easier.
*Throws one of the katars at Sin's direction and hits a zombie behind him*
You missed one.
*Runs to him and picks it up*
Their numbers seems limitless...
Dec 20, 2010 1:02 PM

Jul 2010
*Looks back and smiles*
Thanks yeah there is to much here we should go now.
*Takes out his cell and call for they can pick them up*
Well we should be out of here any minutes.
*A Umbrella helicopter appears fly on top of us and i look up*
Well r ride is here lest got
*Walks up to Zaren and get his hand and jump on the helicopter and i look around from the helicopter*
There is alot of them.
Obi-ChanDec 20, 2010 2:29 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Bio.

Zantaboan - Dec 1, 2010

34 by Wolftigerking »»
Jun 21, 2012 2:58 AM

Sticky: » Umbrella Outpost (Open Thread) ( 1 2 3 )

Obi-Chan - Dec 5, 2010

104 by Obi-Chan »»
Feb 13, 2011 1:15 PM

» Claire's Road Trip - Story Arc

Shadow543 - Dec 14, 2010

46 by Zantaboan »»
Feb 3, 2011 10:38 PM

Sticky: » North City (Open Thread) ( 1 2 )

Zantaboan - Dec 4, 2010

94 by Tamoball »»
Jan 29, 2011 6:38 PM

Sticky: » Getting Started. Character Stats.

Obi-Chan - Nov 25, 2010

27 by CrogLatte »»
Jan 24, 2011 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.