Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 7, 2008 8:03 PM

Feb 2008
say what you will about the DBZ serries, but if you have seen even one chomplete serrie wether its original dragon ball or dbz, you probably will want to see all of it, or quit on the first episode.

having watched all of the DB that have been relased, this is the one that i havent watched. so for those who have seen it, what is it like?
Dec 20, 2008 4:52 AM
Aug 2008
It's not really needed, the episode wasn't particularly good and it does not improve upon the original GT ending. You haven't missed out on anything.
Dec 4, 2010 1:50 AM
Jul 2009
To me it was good.Like a normal DB mixed with superSayians(witch is sth new). One has to think about it, that every member like gohan became stronger and stronger so beeing SSJ for Goku Jr. was sth normal:> it's a shame that they did not continue series.Fuck GT but continue DBZ
xxx
Apr 5, 2011 6:48 AM
Jun 2008
I liked it actually, it was nice to see that the heritage of Son goku is being continued. It makes goku, vegeta and the other Z fighters look extra epic.

In this special the old fighters are being pictured as legendary fighters from 'old times' and i like the feeling of that, its just cool and a nice tribute to them.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy Episode 1 Discussion

DesolatePsyche - Feb 9, 2011

23 by Pain_The_Kami »»
Mar 29, 1:10 AM

» Blue and Black

bishboy25 - Feb 9, 2021

1 by CockRock100 »»
Aug 30, 2022 5:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.