Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2007 4:54 PM

Dec 2007
Obviously, if you've joined this club, you probably like GwendalxGunter...but why?

I think their personalities balance each other out beautifully. They have incredible chemistry, and are hinted at in the anime. Not to mention they look good together ^.~

Your thoughts?
Ich verstehe nicht
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 21, 2008 2:05 PM

Oct 2007
Gwendal is too serious, just knitting won't help him relax. He needs someone to remind him about emotions and such. Gunter, on the contrary, needs someone to tame his hyperactive personality. So - they do really balance each other.
And there's no denying that they are cute.) Both. Utterly.
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
© Robert Frost
Mar 1, 2008 4:06 AM

Jan 2008
find them cute together :3
Jan 9, 2009 8:18 PM

Dec 2008
If there was anymore perfect couple in anime, I don't know who but Gwendal and Günter are it: Gwendal's stern outwardly harsh behavior is show for a tender heart. It's perfectly balanced byGünter's dramatic and passionate presence, who could really get him to open up. And when Günter got the magic halo on his head which could only be removed with Gwendal's kiss. Too right!

I loved the first episode because I liked the idea anyway, but I think what kept me watching at first the episode where Günter and Gwendal have had a bit to drink and are laughing together, there's a kitten involved too. Its on the 2nd volume, season 1.

Considering their ages (and I know its different aging in the demon kingdom) and how so often they are the ones who remain behind to guard the place when Yuri and the others are off on an adventure....I think they could really come together. I think that would be the best, wonderful thing. Rather like if Jack and Will had gotten married at the season end of Will & Grace TV sitcom.

I always watch and keep hoping about G & G. I should write some fan fic about it. Would love to read some, thats for sure!
ShySorrowJan 9, 2009 8:24 PM
Mar 21, 2010 7:01 PM

Mar 2010
if looking separately, then i find Gwendal adorable, because while being so very serious about everything he likes cute things and makes plush toy xD
and Gunter...well i love it when he blushes!!!
i think they make a perfect couple together...Gunter is like a ray of Sunshine in Gwendal's gloom!
You try and you fail. Try again. Fail better.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.