Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2009 6:40 PM

Sep 2008
yo peepz XD how bout introducing youselves a bit (in my case my life story XD...jk...well...not really =P)

anyways introduce yourself XD alil bout yourself, likes dislikes, anime/manga, genres, etc XD

ill go...

TheUnknownMercMay 4, 2009 6:45 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 4, 2009 6:41 PM

Mar 2009
wow...it'll take a while for me to post on this after an intro like that...I'm not one to get shown up in volume...
MINE:

one of the only things that has ever made me cry:

What I believe in:
May 4, 2009 6:44 PM

Sep 2008
XD lols i had some time =P since i just beat my other game rengoku II i was playing...im dling some more games now T__T...oh wait...i forgot some games..<.<...guess i should edit sometime...
May 4, 2009 7:17 PM

Jul 2008
Ah I am horrible at introductions. Lets see were to start, well I used to go by the name Onyx02. I changed that to Onyx a few months back as that was what every one called me. I live in Canada (Where in Canada I am not telling. I am paranoid you see.) Lets see what else....I work in a barn caring for horses....I am a very quiet boring insane person .....and I can't think of any think else to say right know.
May 5, 2009 3:45 AM

Sep 2008
no matter mon ami XD its all right
May 7, 2009 1:22 AM
Feb 2009
Hmmm... well I suck at introductions, too, just gonna copy it from another post :P

Im 15 years old
I'm a boy
I like anime (well, duh xD)
I like to draw, but I suck
I'm Dutch ( yay! )
I can speak quite some languages: Dutch, English, German, French (ability to speak) Latin, and old Greek ( somewhat ability to read.)
I like to make my own stuff with GIMP ( image editing utility, in case you get the wrong impression.)

Other useless info:
I'm good with computers
I've got 3 cats
I'm right-handed
I've got longer than average, orange hair.
And I quickly get bored...

May 12, 2009 2:04 PM

Dec 2008
lol being random here but heres my intro O_o

I'm a guy who happens to be 18 year old Filipino who lives in Alberta, Canada. Currently in University taking science (physics and chemistry), engineering (chemical engineering), and language (japanese..seeing as though I already know tagalog, english, and some spanish) courses.
Usually found hanging out with friends, bboying, playing sports, or exercising in my free time. My current hobbies are various forms of martial arts (tae-kwon-do, karate, capoeira, kendo), cooking, acting (rarely), dancing (bboying mostly), singing, games (video games, strategy games, sports), reading (either manga or really good novels), poetry (only when I think of somegreat great and have to write in down...also rarely lol) if I'm not with out with my friends. Other than that , at home, I usually watch anime and read manga (yeah, I really don't watch televion that much due to me watching anime xD).
A music addict who always has a trusty earphone/headphone on him (basically you can say that it has become a body part lol...as for the type of music I listen to, it varies and usually goes with my mood..usually I prefer the fast paced beats or anything with an upbeat sound, not to mention if it incorporated a breakbeat).
Working habits are the type of the typical lazy procrastinator who prefers to hold off work till later on and doesn't prefer to put all effort unless neccessary (during high school, I usually got my friend jealous due to the fact that I'm dead lazy and still got over 95% all the time xD...but that's another story).
Anime and Manga I'm usually into : well I read and watch just about anything lol. I've known about anime since a long time ago (forgot the date, but I think it was around when I was four). Basically I watch/read anything I even have the slightest interest in (go into MAL and search some things, and if I'm interested in the story, characters, or friends gave it an okay, then I usually go for it lol).
Random things are: Have blood red spikey hair (uses asain hair products to get anime hairstyles lol). Is ambidextral (meaning I'm both-handed). My voice seems to sound somewhat naturally sarcastic all the time (at least that's what the people around me say).

Well that was my random intro lol, again, I'm not good at intro's, so there is a high chance that either I..
A) Abstractly forgot to write things in
B) Boringly overwrote some parts
C) Clearly made it not make sense
D) Distracted while writing and came back 3 hours later to complete
E) Epic failure and put random things that are not needed on it
F) Forget the rest...all the above is the answer ^^
ShouichirouMay 12, 2009 2:09 PM
May 21, 2009 6:34 AM

Nov 2008
Alright I guess I should introduce Myself Im Paliurus (But you didnt know that) but you can just call me Pali-Kun or Senpai, Im A Otaku and amateur Game maker often spend my time watching anime reading manga or working on one of my unfinished games, Im 16 (17 in July) Juinor in a tech school and I also enjoy drawing and coming up with manga ideas :D
Jun 29, 2009 8:36 PM
Feb 2009
Wow IntoxicatedImp you have orange hair?? That is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry. Now my intro:

I live in Colorado and I am a total anime freak. Whenever I have nothing better to do (which is practically all the time) I am watching anime and being yelled at to get off of the computer.
My fav colors are black and white and I love wolves.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................................... I don't really like intros so that's all for now.
Aug 13, 2009 8:06 AM

Jul 2009
Now my turn

I'm from Malaysia. The colour of my hair and eyes are black. I'm a girl. I like to watch anime and drawing anime. I hate colouring. My favourite sport are baseball, volleyball, basketball & badminton ( I'm not a tomboy ) I'm still school.

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Aug 14, 2009 3:46 PM

May 2009
My name is Sakura. I'm a 13-year-old girl and I live in the United States. I have been watching anime since I was about 5 or 6 years old. (Pokemon was my first.)

Random stuff:
I have a black lab named Libby
I'm an only child
I have 10 cousins
I attend a Christian private school
Until the 5th grade, I was homeschooled
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Oct 31, 2009 3:25 PM
Dec 2008
<--- name / age: 15 / home: error 404 missing text
I'm the type that bad at expressing myself
when i leave school I'm going to win the lotto :p
love gaming/anime/manga/computers (i don't recognize macs as computers)
anime genre i like: take a look at my anime list

I have nothing else to say because I'm (lazy)
Nov 24, 2009 5:42 PM

Jul 2009
" About Me ".......>>> Kawaii_chan des ^.^..konichiwa minna! Hem..age : 20 0_o...LOVING anime...( EVER )...manga...music...etc!! *_*..if to know more " about me "...just " CLICK " my prof..its never hurt u XD * laughing *...
~ I LOVE THIS ALL OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!! ~

>>>> MaDa-MaDa DaNe <<<<
Dec 22, 2009 5:09 PM

Jul 2009
<----name(ryan u can call me what ever u like)/ age 14
I love anime well that's quite obvious i speak english,italian and japenese
I do music thats about the only other thing i do thats higher than anime(i sing)
My favourite anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Chatting.... here

cyan_04 - Apr 27, 2009

28 by Gundam25 »»
Jul 21, 2012 11:38 PM

» Random Images Thread

Leah - May 4, 2009

9 by Leah »»
May 17, 2009 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.