Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 30, 2009 1:28 PM

Sep 2008
Ok, just about all ACs have meblems.
And they all mean something, but diffrnet things to diffrent people.
Tis is ussaly true be they the premade meeblems or cutome made emeblems.

So what is your emeblem and what meaning does it hold for you?

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 30, 2009 1:35 PM

Sep 2008
My embelm is a playing card, the queen of hearts with a scull drawn in the middle of the heart.

I have unnatal good luck alot of the time, which when combine with my skills often produces, intresting resluts to say the least.

SO my embelm is a sign of my unnatral luck and a warning to others about what might happen if undersetimate me.

Mar 31, 2009 4:39 AM
Feb 2009
my emblem varies with my angel models, its always an angel in the background, but depending on what model it his, the angel either has somthin different in front of it, different look, or different color. example: fury angel, an angel that has its wings and hair on fire
May 29, 2009 11:52 AM

May 2007
I usually use 3 emblems, depending on the type of robot i use.

Emblem number one is a winged arrow, with two swords forming an X behind that arrow and a small circle with a single sword inside. (I call it the Ingram emblem. Mostly all units have that emblem)

The winged arrow means that this ac mostly mantains itself on air.
The two swords means he can repel close range attacks, but as an second priority.
And the single small sword is to represent the spirit of the AC, in that case, the pilot.

Emblem number two is two arrows pointing to oposite directions, one above the other forming an Z. (I call it Zenith.)
Its a series of unit focused only on air attacks and fast rise.

Emblem number three is again two arrows, but one under the other, forming an weird X, with two swords alined in oposed directions forming an small H and with a big bullet in the front.

Usually for a slow ac based in fire power. (Not heavy, slow)
On example is my so called IngranT3-II
It doesn't have normal neither over boost at all.
It only walks, jumps and dashes.
It has losts of kojima particles amplifiers, to sustaing damage, and usually precise weapons to avoid wasting ammo.
Even tho they aren't very fast, actually, they ain't fast at all, they are excelent for mid, close and far combats. (thay can handle swords quite well, for slow acs that is)
Jan 22, 2010 9:44 AM
Nov 2009
Myemblem on AC3 was a dark angel. This is because I used a very light and maneuverable AC. Also, my primary weapons were all light machine guns and swords (my AC was called Shinobi).
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Macross and Armored Core 4 ( 1 2 )

Hakazu - Aug 27, 2008

69 by NeoHacker »»
Mar 26, 2017 5:42 AM

» Best Armored Core game

Hakazu - Feb 24, 2010

3 by zarya7 »»
Jul 7, 2012 8:07 PM

» AC4A

Vestilodge - Feb 3, 2011

1 by dark-0-light »»
Jul 24, 2011 6:50 PM

» Armored Core RPG

Hakazu - Jun 2, 2009

36 by Lyon-vigarde »»
Nov 5, 2009 11:46 AM

» PSN/XBL Usernames

wander - Aug 20, 2009

1 by Kenshin7162 »»
Sep 28, 2009 4:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.