Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2009 6:27 PM

Oct 2007
Okay... new topic was needed!

@ Chiyame

"...how do you like your breakfast...?" Ri asked casually as they walked inside the kitchen which was now warmly lit with sun. The light food and medicine for hangover were all ready and waiting for Chiyame. Ri took a sip of his black, strong coffee. "..and...I AM working today, partner" he added.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 28, 2009 6:39 PM

Jul 2007
Chiyame pouted slightly and followed Ri into the kitchen. "As long as you've not laced it with anything, I'm good with anything that your hands have created for me," the hunter cooed, trying to flatter his partner, though it was mostly the truth. Subtly, he wrapped an arm around the hunter's waist and sniffed the man's coffee, groaning with delight and adding, "With a cup of that on the side, please." Lord knew he'd need it, especially if he couldn't get Ri to stay home. There was no way he'd let his partner and friend go out to face the big bad vamps all on his own. That's what partners were for, to back each other up, and there was no way a little hangover would keep him from doing his duty with Ri, as much as he disliked it. Besides, maybe if they were lucky they'd be assigned a completely empty street, and would just be able to stroll around and chat all day.
Mar 29, 2009 9:21 AM

Oct 2007
"...fine...but won't it upset your stomach?" Ri asked rising an eyebrow but he put the water on. The older hunter put two full spoons of coffee into the cup. "...and I cannot guarantee the quality of the food..afterall we're in your flat... but when I checked the 'best before' dates it seemed okay." he added "...oh, one more thing. Before we go to the headquarters I want to visit my brother. He hasn't been at home for a couple of days now. It's been worrying me" he murmured

Mar 29, 2009 2:57 PM

Mar 2008
@ Aoi

It was then morning, that Aoi would be leaving him. Chikage had been prepared for this, so he had promised himself he wouldn't cry or try to keep him from going. The alpha was already, dressed and ready he'd gotten up way earlier than Aoi so he could be sure to see him off. "Alright then, if you have everything .... then later." Chikage murmured.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Mar 29, 2009 6:01 PM

Jul 2007
@ Seiryuu

Rikuo stretched and yawned, snatching his brother's keys from off the counter before he could get to them. "Where to, love?" he asked, waving the keys as they swung from his thumb. "Er, I mean...can I drive?"

@ Ri

Chiyame just chuckled lightly and ruffled his partner's hair. "That's fine," he said, "to both things. And does this mean we have to leave even earlier?" The man pouted at this sudden revelation and glanced at his partner with a pitiful puppy face.
katiesquiltsMar 30, 2009 2:09 PM
Mar 29, 2009 6:19 PM

Mar 2008
@ Rikuo

Seiryuu saw the gleam in his younger twins eyes, and he most certainly didn't like it .... but he was feeling nice today. "To (insert fancy restaurant here) and yes you can drive I suppose." Seiryuu muttered with a chuckle. From there he followed Rikuo out to his vehicle, and went around and got into the passenger seat.
XxThageXxMar 30, 2009 2:32 PM
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Apr 12, 2009 4:10 PM

Oct 2007
@ Chikage

"...Yeah..I guess so" Aoi murmured. His hand was tightened on his bag as he bit into his lip. "..and... I really want you to know that it is only temporary...I will definitely be back as soon as possible..and you know where I live so if you need me just let me know okay?" the hunter felt pretty horrible leaving Chikage like that. Even though it was essential it didn't make him feel better about it at all.

@ Chiyame

"Oy, no messing with the hair. I actually already got myself ready " Ri murmured sitting back in his chair. He took a packet of cigarettes out of his pocket. "...and yeah I'm afraid that's what it means. But don't worry I only need a minute to get everything that I need out of him. He's such a kid. That, of course, assuming he'd be there"

Apr 12, 2009 4:16 PM

Jul 2007
@ Seiryuu

Rikuo swayed his hips all the way out to the car. He felt like hot stuff, being able to drive his brother's precious vehicle. Usually, Rikuo let Seiryuu drive because the elder was much better at handling the roads, but on occasion it felt nice to be behind the wheel. "Mmm, I can't wait for the salad and pasta at Olive Garden!" he said with a grin. "Ohhh~...and can we split one of those super chocolatey cakes? Pleeeaaase~, Onii-chan?"

@ Ri

Chiyame shrugged and took the cigarette from Ri's fingertips. "These are bad for you," he scolded, before taking a long drag, "But I'm so glad you carry them." Handing the cigarette back, the man sauntered over to his bedroom once more and leaned against the doorframe. "Ugh...getting ready soooo does not sound appealing," he moaned. "Ne, Ri-chan, why don't you play dress up and pick out my clothes for me? If you're really good I'll even let you dress me, too!"
Apr 12, 2009 4:21 PM

Oct 2007
"...ahhh and now you're starting with the -chan again" Ri moaned as he got up and then inhaled the smoke, his fingers moving the cigarette elegantly to his lips. "Fine. Uh clothes for you" he murmured walking over to the closet. He opened the door and scanned it. "Gosh... you've got about nothing here. And there is no order" he made a face.

Apr 12, 2009 4:48 PM

Mar 2008
@ Aoi

"Alright well later." Chikage replied. He then turned and walked the other way he didn't, want Aoi to see him like this. So it was better if he left before, the hunter saw him in a uncomfortable situation.

@ Rikuo

Seiryuu chuckled as he got into the passenger seat, and replied. "Yeah sure we can." His brother could defiantly be adorable when he wanted, especially when he called Seiryuu Onii chan. He then buckled up,and waited for the younger twin to get in so they could head to Olive Garden.

Apr 12, 2009 4:58 PM

Jul 2007
@ Ri

Chiyame made a face. "Of course not! It gives you a chance to look through all my sexy outfits, that way you have indecision and decide that we need to try all of them on, so first you start with the one with the most buttons..." The man let the sentence trail off and gave his partner a suggestive wink. "The one with the most buttons, by the way, is the shirt on the far left. Unless you'd rather start with my pants?..."

@ Seiryuu

"Hehe, be prepared for a rather hyper me by the end of the night!" the younger twin said triumphantly. Starting the car, Rikuo sighed at the smooth lull of the engine. "It almost makes me wish that I had my own car...not that I'd ever actually drive it anywhere!" The werewolf adjusted the mirrors and then began to back out, nudging his brother slightly with his elbow. "Ne, ne...how do you get to Olive Garden again?"
Apr 13, 2009 5:16 AM

Oct 2007
@ Chiyame

"...Dare I say, we do not have time for all of this" Ri replied in a somewhat cold tone. "...therefore just put this one on" he took one off the hanger, dark green with a NORMAL number of buttons. "...trousers... these will do" he handed the younger hunter a pair of dark jeans. "...see? Perfect. Now if you don't mind, change into these quickly so that we can just finally get out and do what we're meant to do" he murmured with a sigh and sat back down on the bed.

@ Chikage

Aoi however was more reluctant go go. Seeing the werewolf acting like this only made him feel all the more guilty. He ran back after him and embraced Chikage's neck from the back. "...you won't even manage to miss me" he murmured in his ear. "..so please, try not to act sad like this. Love you" he whispered the last two words.

Apr 13, 2009 9:16 AM

Mar 2008
@ Rikuo

Seiryuu gave his younger brother the directions to the restaurant. It had been a while, since they had actually went out to eat so it would be a nice change of pace for once. "How's work coming along?" Seiryuu asked casually as they started down the road. He'd been so busy with his own work that, he hadn't had time lately to ask Rikuo about his own work.

@ Aoi

Chikage's heart sped up just a little, oh but how it ached at the same time at knowing the two would be separated. The alpha turned around and pulled Aoi up against his chest and murmured. "Heh like hell I wont have time, I'm going to be alright so go on before I decide to chain you up. I love you too little hunter." With that Chikage let go, and stepped back, he hadn't meant to let his inward feeling show because he didn't want to delay Aoi any longer. Heh he guessed he was no good at keeping his feelings in.

Apr 14, 2009 10:29 AM

Oct 2007
@ Chikage

"...heh pervert" Aoi just managed to say as he pulled a small sad smile and then turned around to finally leave the house. It was still undeniably difficult and his hand was shaking just a little when he pressed the handle. Who would've guessed that he'd get so attatched to a werewolf..and over such a short time too.

Apr 14, 2009 10:54 AM

Mar 2008
@ Aoi

Once the hunter left, Chikage lost it the pain in his heart was so overwhelmingly unbearable. He sank down to the floor, in a total state of shock .... he was alone now without Aoi never before had he'd been so utterly and helplessly attached to someone before .... though then he'd never had his mate like he did now. He wondered how long would it be before he could see him again? A few days? A week? Six months? A year?! Not knowing was what hurt him the most .... why was it so painfully hard on him?! Why did mates effect werewolves so much?! Chikage just sat there on his floor and, kept asking why, over and over again.

Apr 14, 2009 3:57 PM

Jul 2007
@ Ri

Chiyame pouted and stuck his tongue out at his partner quickly. "You're no fun," he teased, "but I did happen to notice that you didn't leave the room, which means there's still some hope left!" The werewolf hunter turned his back on his partner and began to strip himself of yesterday's clothes, throwing them in a pile near his closet. Hopping around slightly to get his legs into the dark trousers Ri had picked out, Chiyame finished dressing in record time, strolling to his bedside table to search around for deodorant. He didn't want his werewolf-bashing stink to ruin his flirting with a certain someone. *winkage*

@ Seiryuu

Rikuo shrugged. "All's the same, I guess." (ne ne, was he a writer or a painter? I can't remember which! XD) "I guess I'm having a bit of trouble sitting down and actually getting something accomplished. Maybe dinner out with you will help my creativity!" The younger twin flashed his brother a shy smile before pulling into the parking lot and quickly finding a place near the door.
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

Apr 2010
It was a cold snowy night, Kain had a raged breath, exaustion (?) overcoming his sight, he havent eated for 2 days and 3 and a half nights, he payed it no mind sence he new the destination he wanted to reach was away for a couple of miles, he could smell their scent in the cold midnight air, beings who shared the same fate, the same blood, "werwolves.." he whispered to the moonless night, he then after walking for a while decided to take rest benith a tree with snow above, the city was so close yet so far, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the rustling leaves of the tree he was resting upon, he took a deep breath as he gave in into the sleeping state of mind.

(i am not sure where to post for the werwolf and werwolf hunter yaoi rp, so i decided to put my first entry here ^^ sence i am new here i am having a little trouble finding the location that they are role playing in, in this rp.. sorry ^^')
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Character Info~

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

15 by richardface »»
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

» Full Moon Wars (The war goes on) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 25, 2008

708 by XxThageXx »»
Jan 23, 2009 1:03 PM

» Full Moon Wars role play ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

837 by Cookie-chan- »»
Nov 28, 2008 7:15 AM

» Role Play info

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.