New
Dec 17, 2013 11:43 PM
Jun 2013
mikurouDec 31, 2020 1:39 AM
lklklklj
Aug 20, 2014 8:34 PM

Dec 2008
I agree with you.

It would be better if Kengo was more sensitive to his partner. But I think it will come with time. Probably Kengo isn't bisexual at all, he's completely gay and now really enjoys sex for the first time... so it's pretty understandable that the first months of relationships will be filled with constant sex.

It's a good way to become confident about love you both have in the beginning of your relationships - through sex. They are tender to each other plus Hidetoshi enjoys it no less, so everything is okay. I was the same. I loved (and still do) my partner more than anything, but wasn't confident that I deserve love from her, so I could gain confidence only through sex.

What's not okay - is the message that the victim of domestic violence is guilty. Even if sometimes the victim can prevent it, it's still unacceptable. There are thousands of things that can make your partner be jealous, and mostly (again from my personal experience, since I am extremely jealous) they are pure nonsense caused by lack of self-confidence and your own personal traumas.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi no Kimi wo Dakishimeta nara Chapter 13 Discussion

Heiize - Oct 5, 2015

2 by Kitsu-nee »»
Jun 29, 2021 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.