Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 2, 2013 8:13 AM

Oct 2012
To create some discussion among members in this club, I'm going to start out by asking y'all the following questions: How did you find out about Misaki? What part of Misaki personally appeals to you? Do you like Misaki the most?

I'll start off.

Just like some of you, I found out about Misaki from watching the first episode of Railgun S, in which she made a brief appearance in the library, along with Mikoto. I personally found that to be a really funny scene, with all of Misaki's remote-controlled followers and whatnot. It's too bad she didn't make an appearance in any of the other episodes this season. :( I'm currently awaiting for Railgun season 3.

Since then I've started reading the manga. Misaki's character is surprisingly fleshed out in the Daihasei Festival arc - including her involvement in the activity, as well as her interactions between Mikoto (and later Touma). I honestly think Misaki is as good of a character as Mikoto, if not better. As the series goes on I expect more people to recognize and become fans of her, though nowhere near Mikoto-level as of right now.

In fact in NT Index Misaki is starting to become prominent to the story, especially in regards to Touma.

I pretty much fell in love with Misaki, and her character.

What do you guys all think? Share your experiences ;D
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 15, 2016 4:54 AM

Feb 2016
Fell in love with her because of NT 11 !
Sep 29, 2019 1:15 PM
Apr 2013
I fell in love with her after reading the Railgun manga arc that focused on her. I ship her with both Junko and Dolly.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.