Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2013 2:33 AM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't know but for some reason i'm glad that he didn't look. Amazing dialogue..

He knows he's not worthy enough yet to see it unless he change and met certain conditions..

.. Respect gained
AzurePiscesNov 4, 2013 2:37 AM
Nov 4, 2013 4:05 PM

Oct 2011
AzurePisces said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I don't know but for some reason i'm glad that he didn't look. Amazing dialogue..

He knows he's not worthy enough yet to see it unless he change and met certain conditions..

.. Respect gained

Agreed

Nov 4, 2013 4:52 PM

Jul 2012
He choose not to look. *respect*

Great chapter!!!
Dec 28, 2013 6:30 PM
Aug 2013
As tiring as this back and fourth, the will they wont they is getting, props to the dude for not looking cause he knows he still needs to man up before he can get it.
May 4, 2014 7:41 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Kaoru is getting hardcore with himself too.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 30, 2015 5:45 PM
Jan 2014
I feel I'm the only one that doesn't respect him for that. I see where you guys are coming from for sure, but it's just that I'm so tired of him dodging true intentions all the time and I though Kaoru in Sadist mode would've done something.
Jul 24, 2015 9:31 PM

Jan 2013
Just an excuse, I knew it wouldn't go that far.
Nov 4, 2019 3:10 AM

Mar 2012
It felt like there was no chance it would go that far -- they could barely even hold hands after a tremendous amount of nervousness only last night -- but it does raise the question of why Nana took her panties off. We even got a panel specifically showing that so it's not an oversight on her part, but a deliberate action from before they even started when she was relatively clear-headed.

All of the "no!" going through Nana's head is giving a really bad feeling to this as always by playing into some common, but deeply problematic issues of consent often seen in both manga and (fictional) BDSM where she says "no", but really wants to be pushed into something that she's too shy to say she wants. The real world answer should be an unambiguous "no" because they never negotiated this and Nana hasn't explicitly given positive consent for things to go that far.

Kaoru dodges the issue for entirely the wrong reason, though. And, of course, because of plot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 44 Discussion

neonBdragon - Apr 19, 2014

3 by Belgand »»
Nov 4, 2019 3:51 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 42 Discussion

niaxato - Jan 22, 2014

11 by foscor70 »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:21 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru - Black Label Chapter 19 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Feb 10, 2012

5 by foscor70 »»
Oct 30, 2018 12:46 AM

Poll: » Nana to Kaoru: Black Label Chapter 45 Discussion

feet_pics_uwu - May 9, 2014

11 by Hentaicheg »»
Jun 14, 2017 3:51 PM

» When should I read Black Label?

YouAreNotSugoi - Feb 19, 2015

5 by Hentaicheg »»
Jun 14, 2017 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.