Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 30, 2013 7:41 PM

Aug 2013
This is where you complain about your life or other shit in a club to let it all out. This corner is not for the feint of heart. This is not where you talk about regular shit as well that's the other corner.
It's all bullshit except the pain. The pain of hell. The burn from a lighted match increased a million times. Infinite. Now, ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that. The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart... your soul, the spiritual side. And ya know... the worst of the two is the spiritual.- Main Streets
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 30, 2013 7:59 PM

Nov 2012
ok well... i am finding a lot of people in real life to be as annoying as f**k
apart from that im a bit peeved off at an admin on another site for being a dick
kinda helps :P
Mon-Love club: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=39529

The Shape of happiness might resemble glass...
Even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there...
You merely have to change your Point of View slightly...
and that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light...
Sep 30, 2013 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
See this is where you release all your negative energy and be a total bitch
It's all bullshit except the pain. The pain of hell. The burn from a lighted match increased a million times. Infinite. Now, ya don't fuck around with the infinite. There's no way you do that. The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart... your soul, the spiritual side. And ya know... the worst of the two is the spiritual.- Main Streets
Sep 30, 2013 8:07 PM

Aug 2013
Well I'm attempting to get more members but its so fucking hard to convince

devil: you have to have some sexy banner and start luring people in with some HD ecchi, or some shit, people will probably wont see it if it's on there wall or messages so you have to pass it from friend to friend, it will catch on
BlackRegisSep 30, 2013 8:10 PM
Sep 30, 2013 8:17 PM

Nov 2012
i don't wanna be admin
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111024145833/es.warhammer40k/images/0/08/1100_-_animated_gif_l33t_h4x_nagato_yuki_suzumiya_haruhi_no_yuuutsu_the_melancholy_of_haruhi_suzumiya.gif
no offence just that I'm trying to work on something from my end without a visual artist right now and i am also involved in several other things including real life, im not sure if i want these things pushed on me right now -3-

Sep 30, 2013 8:20 PM

Aug 2013
Want to at least be an officer to atleast have authority and no responseability
Sep 30, 2013 8:27 PM

Nov 2012
ok ill be happy with that :P

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Good dream bad dream

xtremefrost - Oct 8, 2013

4 by xtremefrost »»
Nov 5, 2013 4:35 AM

» Cards and banners

xtremefrost - Oct 1, 2013

2 by xtremefrost »»
Nov 3, 2013 10:02 AM

» Custom cards

xtremefrost - Oct 14, 2013

0 by xtremefrost »»
Oct 14, 2013 9:33 PM

» Suggestions

xtremefrost - Sep 30, 2013

5 by BlackRegis »»
Oct 3, 2013 8:34 PM

» Gameing corner

xtremefrost - Oct 1, 2013

4 by BlackRegis »»
Oct 2, 2013 11:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.