Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Apr 13, 2023 2:30 PM

Aug 2014
This is for ALL 4 OVA episodes and this 12 episodes anime:

Positives:

- LOTS OF CUTE GIRLS. LOTS!!!!   LOVE THE LIPSTICK-LOOK on each girl. 

- Male MC is not bland, hes fine to follow around.

- I love the atmosphere, it has an artistic feel to it. 

- I LOVE THE OPENING. LOVE IT, both the song and the animation used. 

Negatives:

- This anime just tried to do too much in such little time, that it was difficult to get immersed in the story, with the whole back-and-forth in the first half, and then with the timeskip in the second half.   But I will say, if you watch all four OVA's, the back-and-forth did not bother me when it came to telling its story in the first 7 episodes.   

- I did not like that after the timeskip, now all of a sudden the male MC was now dating the softball girl.  Like, really?  Now we just have to accept that hes dating her out of nowhere, when we barely saw them having any solo scenes in the first 7 episodes. 

- Also, after the timeskip after episode 7, it was just eye-rolling seeing the new personality of the softball girl with how now she just cannot live without the male MC, like if the male MC is her everything in life. 

Overall, Kimi no Iru Machi was an enjoyable journey.  Out of all the 3 animes from Kouji Seo (Suzuka, Fuuka, Kimi No Iru Machi), Kimi No Iru Machi is the one that I enjoyed the most. 
oooo3333Apr 20, 2023 11:53 AM
Jun 20, 2023 5:51 PM
Jul 2022
I started watching the ova first and saw the drastic change in artstyle, I think the first ova looked like it can be seen as an artstyle to the current time while this one isnt, I wanted to get that opinion away, Watching the anime I slowly keep being able to predict the twist and moments that I didn't like reminding me of the anime Rumbling hearts which doesnt have a similar plot but a very similar plot twist which I didnt like, Basically using how much screentime Yuzuki gets is the evidence I knew what was gonna happen to the ending and boom we were all right.

I figured out the reason of the anime's really low rating in this website was probably because of that one ending like, Im not pissed but that is just so fundamentally wrong in so many levels like starting up a harem might even be more ethical, I would rather have Rin yes RIN to be with him instead of Yuzuki, to put this on broader perspective, Yuzuki dating this guy suggested the long distance dated another guy while he was dating him turns out that mf has cancer, dies, now she thirsty af, destroyed his relationship, destroyed the perfect life of Asuka which should be absolutely treasured because of what she have done to her she would never be like that again and you decreased the number of the remaining kind people in the world for some WHO-.

Im not mad im promise but I should be, I would've easily given this anime a 10 without even knowing the Seo wrote this, I only watched this anime because of 1 clip I saw fukka in this anime,in any case I enjoyed the anime and it was fun the only bad thing is one part which is the ending which isnt that bad but I've given it an 8 for it not just because I wanted him to be with asuka but for the lack of reasoning why, he just straight up "yo fam she hotter im leaving u"
Mar 19, 6:07 PM

Jun 2016
I hate Haruto and Eba, two indecisive assholes who (without realizing it) are very toxic.

one of the worst couples.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» How should I go about reading the manga and watching the anime?

Reshiram_IX - Jan 3, 2023

10 by Xuter »»
Aug 22, 9:10 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

98 by 14n9k »»
Apr 11, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3, 2013

104 by Hinomari13 »»
Apr 21, 2023 4:36 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

84 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:27 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

77 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 11, 2023 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.