Forum Settings
Forums

Ren Junior(lets call him ren-chan)who the heck are his parents?

New
Sep 20, 2013 3:53 PM

Aug 2010
in my opinion ren-chan is either nana and ren's child or takumi and reira's and i have solid proof for my assumptions
1.do you remember nana visiting the doctor asking for maternal instinct?
2.in chapter62 page 15 hachi is saying the following quote:"Every year,when Christmas gets closer i pray for a miracle-not for angels or Santa Claus-but for the night when NANA AND REN CAN MEET AGAIN"
and you all know that ren dies in chapter 78 so it's impossible for him to meet nana so we are left with ren-chan
3.ren-chan is crazy about guitar and plays all the time so i guess it's ren's gens
4.and reira says that she should have hated ren-chan but actually whenever he is around she becomes gentle and this one brings me to my second assumption
and that is of course the fact that maybe ren-chan is reira and takumi's son since,you know,
1.they had some intercourse in the last chapters and
2.reira seems to reallyyyyy like ren-chan and
3.ren-chan looks a bit like reira and takumi and
4.he lives with them in london.
the only thing i will NEVER accept is that ren-chan might be ren and reira's son.that I CANNOT AND WILL NOT TOLERATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 20, 2013 1:03 PM
Nov 2013
I think it Nobu and Nana because Takumi doesn't like it when Nana ask about him. When Nana ask how Ren is doing on the phone Takumi hang up on her. Even though he like the kid, he doesn't like what Nana did with Nobu. Also cuz that kid have blonde hair and so does Nobu. That's just my guess.Also if he was Reira child then why did she said this line in the manga "That boy with the same name as Ren...."
justine1100Nov 20, 2013 3:46 PM
Dec 5, 2013 11:49 PM
Dec 2013
I really doubt he is Nana and Ren's kid, why would she leave him with Takumi? She hates Takumi, I get if she would leave him with Hatchi though...also the whole Ren and Reira makes no sense.

I'm also pretty certain Takumi is the father with very little doubt, they have very similar same face!

Also, there is the possibility it's Reira and Takumis, because of the previous chapter but that could have been made to mislead us....anyway the thing about it is this, Ren jr referred to Reira by her first name while he called Takumi "daddy"; plus I believe Reira would be ecstatic to have Takumis child and would have no issue with it since she loves Takumi. But she says she should have hated Ren jr,which could be her way of expressing jealousy because he is from another woman.

I find it still more likely he is Takumis and Hatchis, he has Takumis face and similar hair to Hatchis, I think if he was Reiras they would have given him curly hair, and if he was Nobus he'd have wider eyes. But that's just a guess.

One of the other most likely things is he is Takumi and some other woman, like Stella his blonde lover.

But I also like the possibility of Nobu and Hatchi, Takumi always said no matter whose it really was he would support it, which is why maybe Ren Jr doesn't want to go to Japan because he may know the truth and doesn't want to face it, or Takumi made him hate Japan to keep him away from Nobu.

One things for sure, the author is some sort of sadist for torturing us all like this and not making it super obvious who Ren Jr is and most likely never will!
Nov 4, 2016 5:58 PM
Nov 2016
I am pretty sure the child is not from Takumi because of one simple reason:
reira only sings when Ren jr is playing guitar and says something along the line of him playing just like his father.
And in one of the last episodes, there's a scene (of the past) where takumi plays guitar and wants reira to sing and she says "no, because it's not ren who's playing".
So the logic conclussion would be that ren is rens son. It could either be with nana or reira (although I really don't think he ever cheated).
BUT shin also played guitar for reira once and ren is very simmilar to shin. So that's also an option... but reire never really sang to shins guitar.

Then again, nana always took contraceptive pills. There's almost no chance of her having a baby. So I really don't know what to believe anymore.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Nana Quotes

rackoy - Nov 8, 2008

24 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Feb 21, 2023 8:59 PM

Poll: » Favourite character?

Gurenn - Dec 12, 2011

4 by -Ayu »»
Oct 22, 2016 4:14 PM

Poll: » Which is your favorite NANA OP/ED?

Blivionis - Nov 18, 2009

19 by Yachirku »»
Feb 19, 2016 2:34 PM

» Season 2

Nagashi_Nine - Nov 24, 2007

35 by katsaroulhs »»
Jan 1, 2016 8:08 AM

Poll: » Nana or Hachi? who's your favorite?

Blivionis - Oct 17, 2009

23 by Drastic-Measure »»
May 9, 2014 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.