Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2013 10:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
LOL, I can't help but feel sorry for Kenichi on that wheel machinery thing. The OVA was okay I guess, some cute moments here and there.

Dat misunderstandings. That Shou guy seems to be kinda interested in Miu. Uh oh...
Also, I spotted a cheek kiss.
Sep 20, 2013 11:57 AM
Nov 2012
i found ova 4 & 5 (no Subs) if anyone is interested.
http://www.nosub.tv/watch/71399.html
Oct 1, 2013 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
Mikumo Kushinada animated, best OVA ever.

Sho was beast as always, he totally stole this episode.
Oct 9, 2013 8:35 AM

May 2012
That was suprisingly really good compared to the 3 previous OVA's. And Sho is an interesting opponent. Can't stop laughing when Sho gave Miu a kiss and Kenichi is in bloody tears.. Haha.
Mar 16, 2014 7:27 AM
Mar 2014
rebelakuma said:
That was suprisingly really good compared to the 3 previous OVA's. And Sho is an interesting opponent. Can't stop laughing when Sho gave Miu a kiss and Kenichi is in bloody tears.. Haha.

one questions i wonder why kenichi why so bother by that compare to what jenazad didto miu is all the way( miu kidnapping and brainwashing art. kenichi stated jenazad seduce miu jenazad agreed and taking advantage of the situation he declared he was miu fiance) from there its all behind the scene ntr

P.S the author make miu forget the time when she get brainwashing (trolling or what so ever) it's a hint soo that Miu's fanbase will not be bother of her pure characters....
i really hope this lose memory of her will not come back to hunt her.
May 5, 2014 7:26 PM

May 2012
Interesting new character and slight backstory information about Miu's parents, might it be that Miu's dad is actually still alive? This episode had a bit of NTR in it, poor Kenichi for a moment though but well let's see what's next!
Jan 24, 2017 1:42 PM

Mar 2010
Miu is a airhead that seems to only rely on instinct and small amounts of common sense. Her confusion is justified through a traumatic event and lingering of questions unanswered. XD

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 24, 2017 7:56 PM

May 2015
I know she wants to know more about her dad but just leaving with him and without even telling Kenchi that is low…

Miu, when A girl flirts with Kenichi (he doesn’t flirt back… so far, he only has eyes for Miu) he does everything to not make Miu worry but it pissed me off when that guy kissed her in the cheek, like you've only met and that is how you roll?! what freaking pissed me the most is that after that kiss she blushed!! And Kenichi is so pathetic to not do anything *Sigh*
Jul 28, 2020 9:14 AM

Apr 2013
Wow, really Miu? Really? Ignoring Kenichi and going with that asshole? Even ignoring that he tried to kill Kenichi? Horrible character development for her...
May 15, 2022 6:34 PM
Jul 2018
Roy_Focker said:
I know she wants to know more about her dad but just leaving with him and without even telling Kenchi that is low…

Miu, when A girl flirts with Kenichi (he doesn’t flirt back… so far, he only has eyes for Miu) he does everything to not make Miu worry but it pissed me off when that guy kissed her in the cheek, like you've only met and that is how you roll?! what freaking pissed me the most is that after that kiss she blushed!! And Kenichi is so pathetic to not do anything *Sigh*

Don't know how Kenichi could have done something with Tanimoto holding him down.
May 15, 2022 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
While I do like this episode for the tease we get into Miu's past as well as the encounter we see between Kanou and Kenichi, I can't help but hate it at the same time for how much of a scumbag Kanou is. His rivalry with Kenichi over Miu's heart was one of the most infuriating parts of the manga as it undermines the relationship development that Kenichi and Miu have had up until this point. As well as the fact that it puts Kenichi in a vulnerable position to protect her as he currently isn't strong enough to beat Kanou.
Jun 1, 2022 9:01 AM
Nov 2018
kinda a low point here for Miu's character, though this episode was nicely paced compared to the others which is a good thing.

as always tanimoto is a real one 😤💪

More topics from this board

» Will Funimation pick this up?

DNES15 - Sep 22, 2014

9 by LingFromXing »»
Aug 18, 9:20 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2014

16 by InfiniteVoId_9 »»
Jun 29, 2023 8:24 AM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2014

32 by candybar824 »»
Apr 6, 2023 1:48 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2014

8 by dingdongbois »»
Jun 1, 2022 1:45 PM

Poll: » Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi OVA Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2013

20 by dingdongbois »»
Jun 1, 2022 1:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.