Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2009 1:36 AM

Jan 2008
Okay it seems that some don't like the main characters which is okay so if u have idea's for both the main Male and Female then put them here however the only rule for this is if u do put something put one of the last names from either one but if u do choose a name then make sure the last name sounds good or suits the first name like when u say Rahzel La Rushe it sounds good same goes for some other the others. I like Rahzel Ru Lushe but it isn't winning so *sniff* I might end up using one of the others but it is all good. I wont always know which it will be changing so just copy and paste this and then fill it out.

New Name:
Replacing:
With This Last Name:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 3, 2009 11:33 AM

Jul 2008
As I said in the other thread, I don't like that much the name "Ikuto" for your character, so I'll just restate here what I wrote there: I prefer the idea of "Rahzel something" (La Rushe for me, love it <3) for the male, and Zelphine de Luna for the female. So, doing it with your form I guess it would be something like

New Name: Rahzel
Replacing: Ikuto
With This Last Name: La Rushe
[since I want it to be the male =P]

and

New Name: Zelphine
Replacing: Rahzel
With This Last Name: de Luna

Hope I got it right! XD
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Feb 3, 2009 6:28 PM

Jan 2008
Well I am thinking of something but I dont know how how yet.

Loxaris said:

New Name: Rahzel
Replacing: Ikuto
With This Last Name: La Rushe
[since I want it to be the male =P]

and

New Name: Zelphine
Replacing: Rahzel
With This Last Name: de Luna

Hope I got it right! XD

With the last names I would have to change them to fit the gender because La Rushe would be female because of the "La" I would have to change it to "Le Rushe"
and as for the girl it would be changed from "de Luna" to "da Luna"

de and le are males and da and la r for females.
Feb 4, 2009 2:13 AM

Jul 2008
Valeria-chan said:
With the last names I would have to change them to fit the gender because La Rushe would be female because of the "La" I would have to change it to "Le Rushe"
and as for the girl it would be changed from "de Luna" to "da Luna"

de and le are males and da and la r for females.

You say this just because it's your decision, isn't it? o.ò Because "la" is an Italian article, and "le" could be either an Italian article or a French one, and in both cases you can use them for females as well as for males (when we're talking about people's names).

"da" and "de" are respectively Italian and French, but they have a total different meaning: they're particles and therefore have no gender.

And I have to say, I don't like that much the names with the changed articles, I still prefer the ones I wrote. =P

Of course if the article thing is indeed because it was your own decision to make them that way that's completely fine, I like these names better for the two characters anyway. ^^
LoxarisFeb 4, 2009 2:20 AM
------------------------
Database Guidelines
Denials: anime | manga
Modifications: anime | manga
-----------------------------------
Feb 4, 2009 3:41 PM

Jan 2008
Well it isnt that I like them better it is because la is normally female where le is normally male same for de and da it isnt that it is my decision it is just that is how it normally is. But as of right now the main names are still in working progress depending on what it is will depend later on.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » The New Basic Storyline

Valeria-chan - Jan 22, 2009

19 by Valeria-chan »»
Feb 13, 2009 4:25 AM

» Unique Techniques

Valeria-chan - Feb 13, 2009

1 by Valeria-chan »»
Feb 13, 2009 4:22 AM

» Other Character Name Idea's

Valeria-chan - Jan 26, 2009

15 by Loveless_Avenue »»
Feb 13, 2009 3:48 AM

» (CLOSED)Planet time

Valeria-chan - Jan 23, 2009

2 by Valeria-chan »»
Feb 1, 2009 9:42 AM

» Village name idea's

Valeria-chan - Jan 22, 2009

13 by Valeria-chan »»
Jan 30, 2009 5:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.