Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2013 2:45 PM
Apr 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Overall much better episode than the previous one. We had Asuka and Kaho in on the action, and Urara breaks down at the end when she finds out that her fiance ran off with another woman. For him it was a fling, for her it was something much more. But of course Kijima could also be lying about that.
harrysoungAug 7, 2013 4:03 PM
Apr 15, 2015 7:46 PM

May 2014
Average and nothing too special. I guess Urara was kinda hot, but that's kinda it.
Sep 3, 2017 8:32 AM
May 2015
Kisaragi said:
Average and nothing too special. I guess Urara was kinda hot, but that's kinda it.

Yea, I guess you are right. I mean Urara was too innocent teacher until Kurose and his friends raped her alongside with Yuji and Kenzou.
Sep 3, 2017 8:35 AM
May 2015
I love Kurose and his friends. I mean Kurose is good looking delinquent alongside with Kijima Yuiji. And his friends were okay looking people except other fat delinquent.
Mar 14, 2018 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
It seems the teachers are no better than the students in this anime.

Lol, I love how you're asking this in a thread discussing a completely unrelated anime. Unpopular opinion (probably), but I think the hentai part of the forum is where the real gold nuggets are at. Anyway, I believe the source is Onna Kyoushi Nijuusan-sai.
Oct 10, 2018 5:32 AM
Oct 2013
Somewhat lewd getting the rape body jerked of black hair sensei.

Why she separated from the husband if she gets so horny just thinking about him to the point of fapping at school?
She had nice body.
Too bad didn't show her cumming or pulling off the pantsu (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Wonder if the yakuza guy was from this school? And was blond sensei always teaching at this school?
Aww didn't show blond stripping or getting stripped (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Somewhat lewd to have the confident and sporty sensei be so weak in the nude, pushed against a wall and against the rape
And to be feeling good from forced double penetration in ass and pussy...

Hmm did her husband really say those things? And is he really getting money? Why he would not contact her directly or be contacted by her directly? Certainly he can avoid talking about the debt if one even exists to begin with.

Hmm the skirt was most short, but even then she could of probably worn it lower to avoid the ass and thighs exposure.
Somewhat lewd to pee herself after anal nakadashi. Seems her condition is improving I'd say to only pee after a deed as opposed to previously just nervousness or excitement. Unless she was only feel those just then.

Hmm the towel seemed longer this time to cover even down to some of her thighs.

Good with anal at such age and innocent look? Outrageous!

Surprisingly skilled to have somehow filmed all her all this time Without her being none the wiser. But did they really? The school is way run down so probably hidden cameras somewhere if so. But could just be another fabrication to convince her more that some debt actually exists.
from his story, the fiancee seems like quite the scum to not only have been cheating but set her up as cosigner and then sell her. But did he really? Just seeing the ring which could just be the same type is hardly convincing. They've had plenty of time to look st her ring and investigate. No proof any debt or fiancee's behavior exists.

Aww no undress and dressing scene of dress (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Well that 'wedding' dress was rather plain XD would expect something more extravagant.
Well so much for the wedding dress, just disappeared after a little bit of sex
Schoolgirl was pervert after all to enjoy the double penetration.
Pretty lewd of senseis to be helplessly feeling it from the forced double penetrations despite not wanting to (*˘︶˘*)
Black became quite slutty to be putting in more effort into the fella and hand technique
Forgot her own fiancee's face?! Well thats an extreme effect.

Still dont know what is the story of the schoolgirl

Overall showed off nice bodies as well.
User-sanOct 10, 2018 5:38 AM
Aug 2, 2020 2:21 AM

Aug 2018
Is it true that her fiance really left her? Poor girl, and she keep on doing the naughty stuffs. Nice.
Feb 21, 2023 12:27 AM

Nov 2010
Very nice episode! I enjoyed all the gang r*pe, especially on Urara! She's my type, and I enjoyed seeing her get r*ped. My main complaint is that her scenes are spread out all over the place, so it's hard to fap to. It ends too quickly too. But yeah, all the double pen, air-tight and anal, I love it! I'm so hard right now. 7/10

More topics from this board

» Rin x Sen: Hakudaku Onna Kyoushi to Yaroudomo Episode 3 Discussion

Darkvoid - May 12, 2014

3 by Rocky_Winger »»
Apr 6, 2023 2:56 PM

Poll: » Rin x Sen: Hakudaku Onna Kyoushi to Yaroudomo Episode 1 Discussion

harrysoung - Aug 7, 2013

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Feb 20, 2023 11:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.